Author Topic: Official mesomorph aas drug test fund  (Read 8953 times)

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
Official mesomorph aas drug test fund
« on: July 03, 2008, 05:49:01 AM »
As we all know mesomorph has been largely accused or using AAS. Well, why not put an end to all the speculation and have him do a drug test.  ;D

Maybe 240 or someone could make a paypal acc where all place their donations?

If enough people on here put atleast 10$ it could ammount to a good aas drug test :)

If he really is natural surely he wouldn't hesitate one secaond to make such a test. For free to!!

20$ here to start it off :D

Meso_z

• Getbig V
Re: Official mesomorph aas drug test fund
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2008, 05:54:59 AM »
As we all know mesomorph has been largely accused or using AAS. Well, why not put an end to all the speculation and have him do a drug test.  ;D

If enough people on here put atleast 10$ it could ammount to a good aas drug test :)

If he really is natural surely he wouldn't hesitate one secaond to make such a test. For free to!!

how much does the test costs?

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2008, 05:59:25 AM »
how much does the test costs?
not a clue. quick search on google gave me this

In order for a sample to be tested for AAS specifically they must use an outside source such as Berkley or UCLA for you west coast bubbas. The test costs in upwards of $400 which is why they are not the norm.

so 400$ could be more i will check for more info on it  ;D

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2008, 06:01:21 AM »
but then again i also found this  >:(

A single steroid test will cost an average of $2,700.00

wtf is it really that expensive?

body88

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2008, 06:22:53 AM »

Don't you think he could cheat this test ( since he lives in England) if he wanted to? he's not on riods, anyone who has played sports at a high level, knows a few black guys who are big and ripped naturally. It's genetics, and weighing 190 lbs ripped, is not gigantic.

I knew a kid in highscool ( running back for my highschool team).... Stocky white kid, was about 5'10. He weighed 190 lbs @ 17 years old, and was shredded to the bone. Some people have the gentics, some don't, most of us are in the middle.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2008, 06:26:49 AM »
400 pound bench raw at his bw sounds to good for a natural to me.

and that blacks has superior genetics is bullcrap imo.

body88

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2008, 06:29:14 AM »
400 pound bench raw at his bw sounds to good for a natural to me.

and that blacks has superior genetics is bullcrap imo.

Ok, why are blacks 6% of the us poulation, yet over 70% of the NFL and NBA? On an average, blacks def have better genetics for certain sports than whites. Thats not to say whites dont have good genetics.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2008, 06:32:04 AM »

Ok, why are blacks 6% of the us poulation, yet 70% of the NFL and NBA? On an average, blacks def have better genetics for certain sports than whites.
why are the best cyclists white and the best long distant runners black  ::)

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2008, 06:34:52 AM »
atleast white people can swim better, and earth is 75% water so i guess we win.

::) :D

body88

« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2008, 06:35:43 AM »

Your playing semantics, how many black kids do you know that can afford a sport like cycling growing up? Cycling is not even a mainstream sport in America. I'm not black, I have played a lot sports with black guys though.....and on the average they are better athletes. Thats not to say whites arent world class athletes, they are.

Again, blacks are only 6% of the us population, yet make up over 70 percent of the NFL and the NBA.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2008, 06:57:58 AM »
Blacks are not better than whites in basketball. If that's the case then why did they lose to white argentinian and italian teams in 2004 olympics? The cultural reason for why there are more black nba players is thatbasketball is played more in the African-American community. basketball is relatively cheap to play and a court takes up lot less room compared to other team sports available in the US.

And 13.1% of the american population is african american.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2008, 06:59:58 AM »
Where are his wheels?
I hate the State.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2008, 07:01:50 AM »
Where are his wheels?

police impound, "recovered stolen vehicle"

haha

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2008, 07:05:18 AM »
Blacks are not better than whites in basketball. If that's the case then why did they lose to white argentinian and italian teams in 2004 olympics? The cultural reason for why there are more black nba players is thatbasketball is played more in the African-American community. basketball is relatively cheap to play and a court takes up lot less room compared to other team sports available in the US.

yes, i live in the bronx. i got up this morning at 6 and walked down to the deli to pick up breakfest. the park across the street has 6 basketball courts, all filled up with black kids. at 6 in the morning!! and they'll be out there untill there's no more daylight or untill someone gets shot/stabbed.

its not that they're just genetically better. they have nothing else to do with there time, and not all of them can afford a ps3.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2008, 07:09:03 AM »
i'm not debating whether or not he's clean,but look at hersel,reg bush,bo jackson,b sanders,do u think they were 'taking'.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2008, 07:19:54 AM »
Who gives a shit if he's lying.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2008, 07:20:34 AM »
yes, i live in the bronx. i got up this morning at 6 and walked down to the deli to pick up breakfest. the park across the street has 6 basketball courts, all filled up with black kids. at 6 in the morning!! and they'll be out there untill there's no more daylight or untill someone gets shot/stabbed.

its not that they're just genetically better. they have nothing else to do with there time, and not all of them can afford a ps3.
exactly

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2008, 07:24:35 AM »
so common who wants to put 10$ to the fund ;D

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2008, 08:02:18 AM »
leave the dude alone...he has good genetics.  5'11 and 195lbs or whatever is not screaming juicer.  Some people have very strong tendons and ligaments which aid in allowing to increase the poundages on their lifts
Air Falcon

WJ_Harley

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2008, 08:05:17 AM »
jeez not this shit again. ::)
c

body88

« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2008, 08:06:38 AM »

Your making my point, blacks excel at sports like football and basketball, because they are accessible where they grow up. White kids have the same access to these sports, actually - it's much better for them. Blacks don't play sports like hockey, because they don't have access to it growing up. You know of any ice rinks in low income areas?

I'm not even going to get into the Olympics, if you think the fact the USA lost those games, was because they where not superior athletes....it's not even worth arguing.

Again, I'm not saying white people are not world class athletes, what I'm saying is that on average, black people are better athletes. As for blacks being 13 percent of the population, ok..... White people make up 75 percent of the population, yet over 70 percent of the top two sports are played by blacks. Whites (on average) have a much higher income than blacks, so little johnny in the suburbs has a better chance to play sports, go to training, and use products to make himself better...... Yet blacks still dominate pro/college sports, being at a disadvantage financially, socially and population wise.

body88

« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2008, 08:08:56 AM »

Are you saying that the same amount of white athletes dont spend hours playing basketball? Whites make up 75 percent of the population in America, by default we have more people playing basketball. Blacks are only 12 percent of the population, even if every black person in America played ball all day, we would still have them beat by default.

james_hetfield

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2008, 08:10:43 AM »
so common who wants to put 10$ to the fund ;D

dude seriousley, dont you have anything better to do than spend your money to drug test someone? How is  this going to make your life better? Get over it.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 03, 2008, 08:49:04 AM »
Are you saying that the same amount of white athletes dont spend hours playing basketball? Whites make up 75 percent of the population in America, by default we have more people playing basketball. Blacks are only 12 percent of the population, even if every black person in America played ball all day, we would still have them beat by default.

HAHAHAHAHA...BUDDY YOU BETTA CHECK YOUR SOURCES AGAIN...WHITES ARE THE MINORITY IN AMERICA!!!!

Truth of the matter is whites are the MINORITY in america...why do you think whites are so afraid of the Black and Hispanic vote? How is it that Blacks are the MIDDLE CLASS in america (don't tell me you didn't know this?)? How is it Hispanics have a disposable income of 800 BILLION dollars and Black have a disposable income of 1 TRILLION DOLLARS!!! Are you dumb enough to believe that a little over 33 million Blacks (according to white polls) or any race for that matter would have that much in disposable income? They have it because their numbers are MUCH HIGHER than what white agencies report. Here is a fact that will curl your hair... the Black population of america, based on their income, would be considered THE EIGHTH RICHEST NATION ON THE PLANET!!!!! Now ain't that something!!!
The Hispanics also possess huge numbers in america and would in no wise be able to have a disposable income of 800 BILLION unless their numbers were great as well. California, Colorado, New Mexico, Nevada, Utah, Texas, Arizona ARE ALL MAJORITY HISPANIC STATES. In every state from the Mississippi river to the east coast are MAJORITY African American and even in the majority Hispanic states there are HUGE African American populaces and in the MAJORITY African American states there are HUGE Hispanic populaces...Ever ask yourself why so many commercials and advertising is aimed at African Americans and Hispanics? It is because they are the majority people in america and spend the most MONEY!!!!! BTW...hate to hurt your pipedreams, but the face of POVERTY in america is CAUCASIAN...this is OLD NEWS everyone is aware of that....

To address your superior athletes nonsense...Blacks are the SUPERIOR RACE and have always been. Why is it no white athlete is ever legitimized until they compete against a Black athlete??? because whites in power know the TRUTH. Every sport Blacks get involved in they soon excel and change the standard. Look at what two Black girls (Serena and Venus) did for tennis!!! Look at what Tiger Woods did for Golf!!! Debbie Thomas was the first Black female to win top awards and make it to the olympics for ice skating!!! And a Black female (first name Beverly forgot her last name) was the first to add back flips to the paralle bar and change the face of female gymnastics. Let's not even talk about what Blacks have done for basketball, football and baseball. It is so sad that this type of conversation is still being argued in this day and age, but it must be remembered that white racism has not abated at all and as long as whites feel they are superior (even though they have nothing to prove it) they will continue to downgrade and LIE on other races and foster these type of conversations/opinions.

C

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2008, 09:00:29 AM »

E. African runners are the long distant winner. Diff genetics than West Africans.