Author Topic: FINALLY, the proof that GH15 is a gimmick  (Read 1611 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
FINALLY, the proof that GH15 is a gimmick
« on: July 03, 2008, 07:34:27 AM »
Today in the Pellius drugbust thread a guy called "JOCKTHEGLIDE" came in and posted this

I know how you feel man Im in prison right now for buying 300 dollars worth of homrone.  im a intellect so they let me use the computer vs other inmates.  I got busted with 32 LE at my door surrounding my 4500 sq ft home, cuffed, watched my house get trashed, booked, and sent off to prison.  One of the LE was my buddy who took steroids also he just looked at me as a cop would.  I talked to him private later and told steroid use is bad and I said, "what about you" thats different because Im on the good side and your just a civilian Im a cop I can do this so I can catch bad guys.  Sorry bro he said I had to tell them about you since you out bench me in the gym.......fck I said!!!!!!  Your having it light right man im in prison and your not they let you go  they are thinking a 5 year term right now I have lost my job, kids, wife everything I had in my life is gone from 300 dollars worth of purchases.  GH15 is wrong they go for the little guy to get to the big guy.  As I sat there being interrogated I have them 5 sources I get my stuff from overseas and the LE folks who busted the 32 of  them are all promoted to worldwife crime act so they can travel the world with fundless money to catch hormone dealers.  They are going after the 5 preparing as we speak my friends salary jumped from 50k to 130k due to this promotion and he is smiling right, doing his wife, spending time with his kids in his new home he bought while I rot in prison over 300 dollars worth of hormone use. 

i tell you freind you be careful get a good lawyer and that criminal record can be erased very easy,,,,you see you should not listen to everyone on net not one can be speaking tuth,,,,,watch you self in this day age.  get lawyer, get out, enjoy life...get prescription HRT no illegal. cops get small bad guys now to get to bigger guy,,,you be careful my friend GOOD LUCK

2 hours later he comes back and obviously forgets to switch gimmicks and posts this

u see my freind cutler,,,ronnie have freiends who buy them stuff then hand it to them,,,,freiends are willing to take the rap while ronnie not go to jail.  you dont buy you re own stuff forhigher end hromones you have freind buy 4 you through P.O. box then have feind pickup.  use different name on box,,,,,freind picsk up and vola if caught he dont know what it is not his name on box,,,,but not caught he hands stuff over to you then you use it to get big.  smart pro bber know this no to get caught thats how they get bigger and win shows,,,,,I will let you on a little secret my freind only to you guys,,,,during drug busts of 2007 jay cutler supplier slin got caught thats why he was smooth at 07 olympia he didnt have drug of choice for his cycle and losts, but believe me,,,,in 08 he found new supplier and will come in harder, more ipped, than anyone in the show as long as LE dont crack down hard again, but olympics will dictate this.

Looking through JOCKTHEGLIDES post history he has other times where has slipped up including this

yes,,,my fiend he use synthnol....belieeve me.,,,i sell to him all delts seo with biseps to go with it.

Notice how JOCKTHEGLIDE types perfect english in all his other posts, EPIC GIMMICK ACCOUNT, read through his post history for further exposing.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?action=profile;u=28243;sa=showPosts

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Re: FINALLY, the proof that GH15 is a gimmick
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2008, 07:35:23 AM »
Poor Dennis  :'(

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2008, 07:36:57 AM »
Ron.....speak on this  >:(
viva la revolution

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2008, 07:38:36 AM »
There have been several good gh15 impressions here. So what? gh15 wouldn't have said Cutler lost his insulin connection.  :D

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2008, 07:41:21 AM »
er..no fiends., gh15 is real top 10 pro at olympia. everyhin gh15 speaks of is the truth.
remember friends..gh15 is often imatated by there is only one gh15 bringing to you all thesecrets od the pro contest prep and realtions with hormones.
O

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2008, 07:45:33 AM »
er..no fiends., gh15 is real top 10 pro at olympia. everyhin gh15 speaks of is the truth.
remember friends..gh15 is often imatated by there is only one gh15 bringing to you all thesecrets od the pro contest prep and realtions with hormones.

your impression was terrible, JOCKTHEGLIDE on the other hand...

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2008, 07:46:24 AM »
LOL
:)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2008, 07:53:11 AM »

too many errors, nice try.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2008, 07:53:39 AM »

Planet Nibiru is coming!

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2008, 07:53:58 AM »
was there ever any doubt that was a gimmick account?  gh15 posts are entertainment, nothing more.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2008, 07:56:59 AM »
So, what have I learnt, I didn't know before I clicked on this thread?

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2008, 07:57:29 AM »
Planet Nibiru is coming!

Haha ..Hmm did you ever notice that olive is 0 live ? It means that when you take it away there is zero life. Brothers and fine ass neegars would not have evolved without the holy powers of the green goodness!
O

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2008, 07:59:11 AM »
Haha ..Hmm did you ever notice that olive is 0 live ? It means that when you take it away there is zero life. Brothers and fine ass neegars would not have evolved without the holy powers of the green goodness!

Wrong interpretation.  it means that if you eat olives you will have no life.  O Live meaning eat an olive and you die.  Christ is anyone modding this board any more?

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2008, 08:01:47 AM »
Wrong interpretation.  it means that if you eat olives you will have no life.  O Live meaning eat an olive and you die.  Christ is anyone modding this board any more?

Don't worry brother. I will be the spiritual hate punch bag that you need.  And through my sacrifice you shall see the path to olive redemption. 0live = 0 life when taken away. No life through it's absence.
O