Author Topic: Why do Black Getbiggers never show their wheels?  (Read 10649 times)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Re: Why do Black Getbiggers never show their wheels?
« Reply #50 on: July 04, 2008, 08:55:00 AM »
I have notified Stark via pm that he's on our side. Goodrum is all yours :-*

I just talked to Stark...  he's already quit his job, applied for welfare, put $5000 rims on his $800 car, and bought a shitload of rap music, but he's having a hell of a time trying to grow an afro. 

Goodbum, after our trade to the Pakis, is being reeducated in the ways of Islam.  I'm pretty sure they're gonna use him as a suicide bomber or something, so it really wasn't too terrible of a trade for them.

Camel Jockey is adjusting well, since he was more or less white to begin with.

So all in all, as long as someone sends Stark some Soul-Glo or something, everyone is happy.
Ron: "I am lazy."

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: July 04, 2008, 08:57:55 AM »

I suggest a course of Bob Marley music and a big-ass joint to begin.

fixed.  ;D

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #52 on: July 04, 2008, 08:57:55 AM »
Hmmm. You gotta keep temper this with the knowledge there is more genetic variation(s) within the races than exist between them. Even more tempering: we have 98.5% genetic commonality with our chimp friends/cousins.   

Dr. Chimps knows there is more genetic diversity in one west African village than all of the US. Some geeks tested this a few years ago. I was pretty surprised a few geeks could do something interesting/useful after the human genome project. :)

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #53 on: July 04, 2008, 09:15:35 AM »
Goodbum, after our trade to the Pakis,

Don't try and play me ::)

I'll need a rep in here to confirm trade, your word is insufficent. Haider seems the logical leader now. I don't see why they would give a fine specimen like CJ for Goodrum.

Until confirmation is made, Goodrum is yours.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: July 04, 2008, 09:20:41 AM »
I talked to a few guys down there and they all suggested getting as much protien from whole food as possible.

There was one wierd thing, however. Guys down there really go for heavyset women far more aggressively than guys here.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: July 04, 2008, 09:24:12 AM »
I don't see why they would give a fine specimen like CJ for Goodrum.

I told you...  they needed a suicide bomber.  Plus, we leaned on them hard and promised we wouldn't bomb their country for a while if they consented to this trade.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #56 on: July 04, 2008, 09:26:09 AM »
You can trade as much as you want, we're never trading away Zone Capone.

Q

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #57 on: July 04, 2008, 09:26:40 AM »
Anyone ever notice that? It's quite consistent...

Discuss....
Wrong.
follow the arrows

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: July 04, 2008, 09:27:40 AM »
You can trade as much as you want, we're never trading away Zone Capone.

Who the hell wants him?  That bum should be put on waivers as soon as his contract is up.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #59 on: July 04, 2008, 09:27:47 AM »
I talked to a few guys down there and they all suggested getting as much protien from whole food as possible.

There was one wierd thing, however. Guys down there really go for heavyset women far more aggressively than guys here.

Yes, super skinny is not cool and having a flat butt here is the mark of death. Here, I am considered at the cusp of not being too skinny. Any thinner they prolly would not like my physique.

I told you...  they needed a suicide bomber.  Plus, we leaned on them hard and promised we wouldn't bomb their country for a while if they consented to this trade.

No confirmation, it is not formal. Did I just trade Goodrum without your rep's public consent? No. ::)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: July 04, 2008, 09:29:35 AM »
No confirmation, it is not formal. Did I just trade Goodrum without your rep's public consent? No. ::)

I told you, Aki did not have authority to make this trade...  he got drunk and you took advantage of him.

Besides, as long as you're rid of Goodbum, what do you care who has him?

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: July 04, 2008, 09:31:45 AM »
Yes, super skinny is not cool and having a flat butt here is the mark of death. Here, I am considered at the cusp of not being too skinny. Any thinner they prolly would not like my physique.

We love tha' booty, LOL!

Sadly, it's just to hard for us to see a thick, round butt walk away so those girls end up getting away with murder. :) I may end up sticking with skinny girls out of self preservation.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #62 on: July 04, 2008, 09:40:00 AM »

I told you, Aki did not have authority to make this trade...  he got drunk and you took advantage of him.

Besides, as long as you're rid of Goodbum, what do you care who has him?

I see Haider posted and did not confirm trade. That speaks volumes.

If we can just trade without consent, that opens doors. Next thing you ppl will be sticking Sevastese on us, and anyone else you think. This is self preservation on my part. Goodrum is yours, stop trying to break the treaty ::)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #63 on: July 04, 2008, 09:40:55 AM »

Who the hell wants him?  That bum should be put on waivers as soon as his contract is up.

Everyone wants him, but we're keeping him. Not trading him for Beckham, Bill Gates, Sultan of Brunei or whatnot.
Q

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #64 on: July 04, 2008, 09:42:01 AM »
Everyone wants him, but we're keeping him. Not trading him for Beckham, Bill Gates, Sultan of Brunei or whatnot.

Last thing we want is Zone, trust me. They'll be no forthcoming offers from this party.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: July 04, 2008, 09:49:53 AM »
I see Haider posted and did not confirm trade. That speaks volumes.

He did not deny it either.  Besides, who the hell put haider in charge?  We made the trade with Pervez Musharraf...  he pretty much does anything we ask.

If we can just trade without consent, that opens doors. Next thing you ppl will be sticking Sevastese on us, and anyone else you think. This is self preservation on my part. Goodrum is yours, stop trying to break the treaty ::)

No, you're rid of Goodbum, so you really don't have a horse in this race.  Unless, of course, this was not about getting rid of a problem for you, but rather about "screwing Whitey"?  ::)

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #66 on: July 04, 2008, 09:55:43 AM »
He did not deny it either.  Besides, who the hell put haider in charge?  We made the trade with Pervez Musharraf...  he pretty much does anything we ask.

You're being outlandish now. No public consent, nothing in writing, claiming you made deals off the board with ppl who do not even post - you're simply desperate. Deal with Aki if you don't like the deal as he made it. You've got Goodrum, case closed, stop melting ::)

No, you're rid of Goodbum, so you really don't have a horse in this race.  Unless, of course, this was not about getting rid of a problem for you, but rather about "screwing Whitey"?  ::)

Wrong again and desperate of you at best. I have turned down many chances to do just that, and should I choose to do that could do it easily, hardly some rare opportunity ;)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #67 on: July 04, 2008, 10:00:14 AM »
You're being outlandish now. No public consent, nothing in writing, claiming you made deals off the board with ppl who do not even post - you're simply desperate. Deal with Aki if you don't like the deal as he made it. You've got Goodrum, case closed, stop melting ::)
LOL @ this thread. Vince thrown to the curb with no warning.  :D

/wonder how this thread will turn when mattc and his black/genetic actuarial chart starts valuing vince's worth for team whitey?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: July 04, 2008, 10:01:00 AM »

Who said people had to post here to deal?  Besides, he does post here under a gimmick.  :D   We made our deal with the President of Pakistan, it's done, signed, sealed, delivered, case closed.  Look for Goodrum to stroll into some shopping mall in Tel Aviv and blow himself up within the year.

Wrong again and desperate of you at best. I have turned down many chances to do just that, and should I choose to do that could do it easily, hardly some rare opportunity ;)

Just take Stark and be happy Goodrum isn't your problem anymore.  How 'bout this....  we'll give you Sevastase and a 3rd-round draft pick next year if you stop your whining.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #69 on: July 04, 2008, 10:02:26 AM »
Play all the semantics you want, the 'divides' or lack thereof here are different. I've both lived and traveled around the world, so have much to compare it to, and know the island culture more then anyone else here for obvious reasons. Like I said in my response to Dballin's post, for some reason someone always has to jump on me when I that about my culture. Never sure why, I guess you folk don't get the whole laid back island "one love" vibe.

I suggest a course of Bob Marley music to begin. Start with "One Love", then go to "Redemption Song". Try to listen outside on a beach if able. Report back in 7 days >:(

You have good bb genetics.
I hate the State.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #70 on: July 04, 2008, 10:02:59 AM »
Who said people had to post here to deal?  Besides, he does post here under a gimmick.  :D   We made our deal with the President of Pakistan, it's done, signed, sealed, delivered, case closed.  Look for Goodrum to stroll into some shopping mall in Tel Aviv and blow himself up within the year.

Just take Stark and be happy Goodrum isn't your problem anymore.  How 'bout this....  we'll give you Sevastase and a 3rd-round draft pick next year if you stop your whining.

I give up, your backroom dealings and refusal to stick to written word are pathetic ::)

But for the record, we outright reject Sevastese now and in the future.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: July 04, 2008, 10:04:29 AM »
Deal with Aki if you don't like the deal

Actually, there's been talk behind closed doors of trading him to some bush people in Borneo for this massive fucckup.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: July 04, 2008, 10:07:18 AM »
But for the record, we outright reject Sevastese now and in the future.

;D

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #73 on: July 04, 2008, 10:11:51 AM »
Highjack...
I hate the State.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: July 04, 2008, 10:12:46 AM »
I just talked to Stark...  he's already quit his job, applied for welfare, put $5000 rims on his $800 car, and bought a shitload of rap music, but he's having a hell of a time trying to grow an afro. 

Goodbum, after our trade to the Pakis, is being reeducated in the ways of Islam.  I'm pretty sure they're gonna use him as a suicide bomber or something, so it really wasn't too terrible of a trade for them.

Camel Jockey is adjusting well, since he was more or less white to begin with.

So all in all, as long as someone sends Stark some Soul-Glo or something, everyone is happy.

Fuck that bra can I stay white please?