Author Topic: Why do Black Getbiggers never show their wheels?  (Read 10667 times)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Re: Why do Black Getbiggers never show their wheels?
« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2008, 10:59:20 PM »
Actually, now we've dumped Goodrum, in this microcism our avg net worth is prolly quite high. Maybe 10 of us here, we are small but mighty here, most educated professionals.

That said, cash was not part of the deal. We'll toss in 2 protein bars and 1 dance lesson as a good faith extra as the deal was made, Purple Aki spoke for you all >:(

Sorry, but Aki was never accredited with plenipotentiary powers.  He overstepped his authority on this one, and we demand that negotiations are re-opened, or we'll just cut a deal with the Ron and the Jews instead.
Ron: "I am lazy."

jetpower

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2008, 10:59:43 PM »
Actually, now we've dumped Goodrum, in this microcism our avg net worth is prolly quite high. Maybe 10 of us here, we are small but mighty here, most educated professionals.

That said, cash was not part of the deal. We'll toss in 2 protein bars and 1 dance lesson as a good faith extra as the deal was made, Purple Aki spoke for you all >:(
I need the dance lessons.  :-\

I say lets do the deal.

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2008, 11:07:00 PM »
That sounds like too good of a deal for us.  What do you sneaky Asians have up your sleeves??!  >:(
You are right ,I fucked up , nevermind  >:(

PS:How about Billy Guns and Vince Basile, Is that a good trade? :-\

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2008, 11:12:30 PM »
Sorry, but Aki was never accredited with plenipotentiary powers.  He overstepped his authority on this one, and we demand that negotiations are re-opened, or we'll just cut a deal with the Ron and the Jews instead.

Too late. Deal was struck and I have it in writing. Goodrum is yours. I will gratuitously throw in 2 free chiro treatments, and a membership to Femflex as a bonus to help your pain.

I need the dance lessons.  :-\

I say lets do the deal.

Pm me :-*

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #29 on: July 04, 2008, 12:24:06 AM »
What the hell are we going to do with a set of 24" rims??   (Unless, of course, you have a side deal planned with the Mexicans  ;D)

Goat you never cease to amaze me with your wit.  You and Chaos are on a roll.  Glad to see CQ playing along as well.  Classic getbig stuff here. :D
\

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
« Reply #30 on: July 04, 2008, 12:30:10 AM »
Well, seeing how I made this massive fuck up great deal, I feel I should be entitled to the free chiro sessions.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #31 on: July 04, 2008, 12:32:33 AM »
Well, seeing how I made this massive fuck up great deal, I feel I should be entitled to the free chiro sessions.

NO WAY Bro, We are going to reap the benefits of the Chiro, you'll have to tend to Goodrum.  We're not handling your Mess!
\

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: July 04, 2008, 12:35:25 AM »
I'll just have to get a "happy ending" off Goodbum then.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #33 on: July 04, 2008, 12:38:12 AM »

Nah dude, you fukked up but no that bad. :-X
\

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #34 on: July 04, 2008, 12:38:30 AM »

ROFL ;D!

I will be arrogant for second, and saying the Caucasian Persuasion Ltd. should have tried to trade and get me. I do believe a "happy ending" from me is preferable to Goodrum, even if I say so myself.

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #35 on: July 04, 2008, 12:59:59 AM »
ROFL ;D!

I do believe a "happy ending" from me is preferable to Goodrum, even if I say so myself.

Queen Vissy would disagree.. ;D

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #36 on: July 04, 2008, 01:14:45 AM »
ROFL ;D!

I will be arrogant for second, and saying the Caucasian Persuasion Ltd. should have tried to trade and get me. I do believe a "happy ending" from me is preferable to Goodrum, even if I say so myself.

This is what happens when I show up late for a meeting. >:(  We much rather would have had you, however I feel that the Nation for Affirmation, LLC would not have given you up. :-\  Too think.....What could have been.

P.S. How have you been?  I'm trying to get back to the Dom. Rep soon.  I love that place and the people are great.  I read my old post from that trip and it brought back so many good memories.  If most getbiggers (Spermatese is not invited) went there, a lot less strife would occur.  That Island has a large dose of fuk it.  I took a lot of it during my stay there, and that's was my attitude I was for about 4 months upon arrival back here state side.  I love our country but all of the people (of all races) here perpetuate there own stereotypes.  On the Islands, it seems like people are one.  Laid back and only care about having fun.
\

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #37 on: July 04, 2008, 05:45:51 AM »
Meso's Wheels?
I hate the State.

james_hetfield

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: July 04, 2008, 06:03:15 AM »
thank God you mofos dont actually manage any teams. You dont trade fucks like Goodrum, you drop them all together.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #39 on: July 04, 2008, 06:09:31 AM »
thank God you mofos dont actually manage any teams. You dont trade fucks like Goodrum, you drop them all together.

We obviously would have done that, but someone *coughAkicough* agreed to buy out his contract as part of the deal with the blacks, so we would have been stuck with it unless we could get the Pakis or someone to pick that up. 
Ron: "I am lazy."

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #40 on: July 04, 2008, 06:13:13 AM »
I show my "wheels" when I share pics.

I'll vouch for that.  So where are my updated pics!
w

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #41 on: July 04, 2008, 06:18:00 AM »
I'll vouch for that.  So where are my updated pics!

Where are some updated rear shots, CQ?!?!!?

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 04, 2008, 06:32:29 AM »
I would first trade Sevastasae/Starks/Falcon for a tub of Goat Whey and some Gakic

who the hell would trade for Goodrum except for queen Vishi?

Bluto is also dead weight
I

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: July 04, 2008, 06:46:11 AM »
For Christ's sake, I saw a chance to get rid of Stark and I went for it.

You make one mistake and you never hear the end of it...

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: July 04, 2008, 07:04:33 AM »
 ???

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #45 on: July 04, 2008, 07:22:04 AM »
On the Islands, it seems like people are one.  Laid back and only care about having fun.

That we are, it's a whole different life and mentality here. "One blood" is our motto, and we live it. Divides are not the thing here, all people are one. It's always nice to see someone like you who knows and understands that - as when I've posted that ppl say I am lying....

Meso's Wheels?

Deicide, as a team member of Meso's he is not single and available sorry. Please stop requesting more explicit pics from him >:(

For Christ's sake, I saw a chance to get rid of Stark and I went for it.

You make one mistake and you never hear the end of it...

Hey, we love your trade. You made a great deal. I have notified Stark via pm that he's on our side. Goodrum is all yours :-*

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #46 on: July 04, 2008, 07:48:55 AM »
I don't know who struck the deal with the blacks for Goodrum but they (the blacks) dropped him about a year ago.  They give him his outright release and from that moment on the blacks disowned him.  Goodrum is a man without a race.  No one wants him.  He is basically a free agent that no one wants.  Hope this helps

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #47 on: July 04, 2008, 07:53:57 AM »
That we are, it's a whole different life and mentality here. "One blood" is our motto, and we live it. Divides are not the thing here, all people are one. It's always nice to see someone like you who knows and understands that - as when I've posted that ppl say I am lying....

Deicide, as a team member of Meso's he is not single and available sorry. Please stop requesting more explicit pics from him >:(

Hey, we love your trade. You made a great deal. I have notified Stark via pm that he's on our side. Goodrum is all yours :-*

If people were truly all one there wouldn't be any genetic differences between us.
I hate the State.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #48 on: July 04, 2008, 08:17:11 AM »
If people were truly all one there wouldn't be any genetic differences between us.

Play all the semantics you want, the 'divides' or lack thereof here are different. I've both lived and traveled around the world, so have much to compare it to, and know the island culture more then anyone else here for obvious reasons. Like I said in my response to Dballin's post, for some reason someone always has to jump on me when I that about my culture. Never sure why, I guess you folk don't get the whole laid back island "one love" vibe.

I suggest a course of Bob Marley music to begin. Start with "One Love", then go to "Redemption Song". Try to listen outside on a beach if able. Report back in 7 days >:(

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #49 on: July 04, 2008, 08:36:52 AM »
Hmmm. You gotta keep temper this with the knowledge there is more genetic variation(s) within the races than exist between them. Even more tempering: we have 98.5% genetic commonality with our chimp friends/cousins.