Author Topic: Should woman lift any weights? Leave alone taking Hormones?  (Read 1735 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
Just from a visual aspect I find woman a lot more attractive when they have curves on them, and let's be
under no illusion here I never said fat, but very skinny or ripped to shredds just doens't do it for me, however
I'm also all for equality and I'm a firm believer that everybody should do what he wants to do unless you obviously break the law or hurt other people.

But let's just leave all this aside and simply go by the gutfeeling let's just pretend you could make a choice of if we could ban woman from Female Bodybuilding (and I don't think I need to post a pic here) would you be in favor or not?

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
Re: Should woman lift any weights? Leave alone taking Hormones?
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2008, 03:01:10 AM »
Its cool if a female wants to lift weights for fitness.. But when it comes to female bodybuilding, theres truly nothing female about it.  Id favor a ban, some of these "women" are out of control  :-\

Eisenherz

• Getbig IV
  • Uber oder unter?
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2008, 03:05:50 AM »
Drugs are bad mmmkay.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2008, 03:08:08 AM »
Its cool if a female wants to lift weights for fitness.. But when it comes to female bodybuilding, theres truly nothing female about it.  Id favor a ban, some of these "women" are out of control  :-\

I would go for a ban as well, it really does ruin the already fragile image of this sport.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2008, 03:10:43 AM »
I think women can train and diet as hardcore as they like, they are still gonna look like women and maintain all their beauty... unless they introduce drugs to their body then monsters are produced.

I prefer a woman to be in decent shape(i dont mean big) than to be just flabby and pathetic.

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2008, 03:21:14 AM »
Females should be exterminated.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2008, 03:25:51 AM »
Females should be exterminated.

jesus christ m8 thats possibly the gayest thing I have ever heard ;D

Checked Ogrish lately?

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2008, 04:01:30 AM »
Checked Ogrish lately?

Not really in an Ogrish mood lately, but this should change in the next few days  :D

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2008, 04:08:40 AM »
I think women can train and diet as hardcore as they like, they are still gonna look like women and maintain all their beauty... unless they introduce drugs to their body then monsters are produced.

I prefer a woman to be in decent shape(i dont mean big) than to be just flabby and pathetic.

Yes

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2008, 04:09:57 AM »
As long as they look like this I encourage it.
Yum

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2008, 04:12:07 AM »

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2008, 04:14:10 AM »
Not really in an Ogrish mood lately, but this should change in the next few days  :D

Have you check this out already? it's class

http://theync.com/media.php?name=3958-us-marines-show-off-killed-terrorists-eaten-by-wildlife

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2008, 04:19:42 AM »
Have you check this out already? it's class

http://theync.com/media.php?name=3958-us-marines-show-off-killed-terrorists-eaten-by-wildlife

You forgot what the thread you started was about.   :-\

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2008, 04:48:48 AM »
As long as they look like this I encourage it.
Yum

Thats delicious

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2008, 05:01:29 AM »
You forgot what the thread you started was about.   :-\

It's my thread I can do with it as I please.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2008, 08:47:55 AM »
It's my thread I can do with it as I please.

Interesting.   :-\

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2008, 09:04:01 AM »
My soon-to-be-wife is 29 and has been involved in athletics all her life and has trained with weights for over a decade. Coupled with her above-average genetics, she looks amazing. In fact, four weeks ago she won her first (and last) bodybuilding championships here in Toronto! In two months she will compete in a powerlifting meet.

She does not use hormones and achieves her condition with consistent and intense training. I am totally proud of her.

There is nothing wrong with female bodybuilding / strength sports ... as long as the female achieves her physique and strength with her own chemistry and not that of a male. If she has decent genetics, she'll look fit, strong and shapely, and NOT like a man.

There is a bit of a contradiction with female bodybuilding in that, the criteria for which bodies are judged (muscular size, leanness, hardness, etc.) are mostly achieved with androgen hormones. But, again, if the female doesn't give in to the temptation to modify her chemistry, her body will reflect healthful vigor and strength.

That's my rant for today.

P.S. Considering an older woman's propensity towards bone density loss, it makes perfect sense for them to engage in regular weight-bearing exercise.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2008, 09:23:54 AM »

Exactly. Barring women with great genetics, women who do not exercise, especially as we age will look pretty sloppy, flabby butts and the works.

Only those women who gear lose feminity. They delude themselves thinking they don't, but the gear makes them mannish. Even those who only use a "small" take it to get leaner and more muscular, hence achieve a look a woman cannot achieve - hence look mannish.