Author Topic: Legalize AAS?  (Read 623 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
Legalize AAS?
« on: July 04, 2008, 05:11:59 AM »
I keep thinking of this, how could we make sure to completly eradicate the blackmarket for Performance enhancing drugs, simply legalizing and making them available via Drug Clinics is probably not going to eradicate them completely, I assume there will always be somebody
who's need and apatite goes beyond the  "legal" dosis the one doctors see as healthy.
So should we just let people fuck themself up? Should we simply have Test and other Hormones freely available in drugstores?

A lot speaks for it,

First let's have a look at the countries were you can buy these Hormones free and it is not illegal to have them and use them, not everybody is running around as 300lbs muscle mountains, all in all like in any other country the number of meatheads is prozentual very small.
Granted some of the countries like Egypt most of the people who could afford it are the once that have money in general and most of them don't want to buy AAS.

So what speaks against it? Well nothing really, there is plenty of products on the market that kill far more people than AAS ever will, I cannot imagine that the number of people addicted to AAS will increase dramatical if at all.
Bodybuilding will always be a small minority.

So what is the reason the Government see's the need to keep it the way it is atm?

spinnis

Re: Legalize AAS?
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2008, 05:23:13 AM »
AAS is legal?

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2008, 05:40:25 AM »
Stark,

I can totally see that you
have a battle going on inside
you regarding aas. 
Most are all show no go!

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2008, 05:41:19 AM »
Legalizing is not a valid option. Too many people think they are some kinda magic pills that makes you an "Ahnold" in 2 weeks without training or eating right. Improper use of steroids is stupid.

Excuse me for now stark, need to make a tren injection.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2008, 06:28:54 AM »
Legalizing is not a valid option. Too many people think they are some kinda magic pills that makes you an "Ahnold" in 2 weeks without training or eating right. Improper use of steroids is stupid.

Excuse me for now stark, need to make a tren injection.

so how could you regulate it? Drugclinics?