Author Topic: This is what BB is all about - This is what i would like it go back to  (Read 7339 times)

Stark

• Getbig V

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
I agree - they used to look so powerful.

WJ_Harley

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
i agree i mean shit i'll bet Zane could bench 255 for a few sets of 5-6.
c

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
Reeves, Zane and Nubret are what it's all about imo.  Will never go back to that though.
O

JohnnyVegas

i agree i mean shit i'll bet Zane could bench 255 for a few sets of 5-6.

BBing is not about what you can "bench", it is about how you look. Zane looked like a God.

Nubret should have been included in that clip to round it out.

Dragon

• Getbig III
awesome video stark
LOCAL GYM HERO

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
CORRECTION!!! THIS is what it is all about.

markdavis

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
now thats some godamm beef on that sumbitch shit i know that mofo is on them stroids but godmmet i know that mofo can lift sume fuckin in the weight room                                                  some mofos look the shit but i like how that big ass mutherfuker is i bet you no body fucks with that giant sumbitch

Dragon

• Getbig III
now thats some godamm beef on that sumbitch shit i know that mofo is on them stroids but godmmet i know that mofo can lift sume fuckin in the weight room                                                  some mofos look the shit but i like how that big ass mutherfuker is i bet you no body fucks with that giant sumbitch

:D
LOCAL GYM HERO

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE

:D

photoshop. that picture was taken over 3 yrs ago. this was last summer when he was retired but still he is a 300lb hunk at the beach with clearly ripped abdominals. you will never look even 1/4 as great as this man

markdavis

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
godammit that sumbitch is hooooooogelooks like he can pick that mofo rock up arounfd from himself

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Too bad Nasser was incomplete

JohnnyVegas

Too bad Nasser was incomplete

Boyer Coe's back looks like a fucking freeway interchange.......veins and lines everywhere!

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
godammit that sumbitch is hooooooogelooks like he can pick that mofo rock up arounfd from himself

HAHA he probably could Mark such is his great strength

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Boyer Coe's back looks like a fucking freeway interchange.......veins and lines everywhere!
Um, I'm seeing Samir and Zane. Are we looking at the same pic?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
 :o

JohnnyVegas

Um, I'm seeing Samir and Zane. Are we looking at the same pic?

Oh, that explains it, Samir's back was his best body part next to his triceps ....  ;D

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
This is an ALL STEROID physique.

with no GH and Insulin.

ALL DRUGS STILL.....  but better I agree

Don't disallusion yourselves. (sic)
Most are all show no go!

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
Nobody want to look at naturals. they look like shit. maybe some mild cycles and you got a good physique but with no steroid at all? no one would pay to see that shit, not when it is free to look at dogshit already.
if you dont like the steroids then find a new sport. Arnold? he consumed orals in his early teens like a trooper.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Who cares what it is all about. At a certain level it's and obsessive disorder any way you look at it.

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
photoshop. that picture was taken over 3 yrs ago. this was last summer when he was retired but still he is a 300lb hunk at the beach with clearly ripped abdominals. you will never look even 1/4 as great as this man
physical perfection at this near best with intellgience to match the looks of the future man,,though more back is needed on width.

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Nobody want to look at naturals. they look like shit. maybe some mild cycles and you got a good physique but with no steroid at all? no one would pay to see that shit, not when it is free to look at dogshit already.
if you dont like the steroids then find a new sport. Arnold? he consumed orals in his early teens like a trooper.

Why don't you go back to admiring nassers inner thigh veins. Adults are talking here

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
Nothing like a thread with classic greats such as Zane and Serge being infiltrated with pics of Nasser, whose physique was completely opposite of the aesthetic bodybuilders the thread was about.  ::)

Stark

• Getbig V
Sharma not every thread is about Nasser, you need to learn and step back to see that
it doesn't make sens to post pictures of Nasser all the time.
Bodybuilding is not all black and white there are many grays in between ;)

m8

• Getbig V
Sharma not every thread is about Nasser, you need to learn and step back to see that
it doesn't make sens to post pictures of Nasser all the time.
Bodybuilding is not all black and white there are many grays in between ;)

He's blinded by his pathological and unjustified love for the arabic man. There's nothing we can do for him.