Author Topic: The first Karachi Sustanon counterfeit!  (Read 9222 times)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
The first Karachi Sustanon counterfeit!
« on: July 04, 2008, 04:42:10 PM »
I was reading William Llewellyn's forum and saw a thread about this.

It's obvious from the picture that it's a fake, but you need to watch out for this.

Evidently, a source had these manufactured in China and was selling them to clients.....

There's no better way to piss off people than by selling them fake AAS.

LEFT: REAL                  RIGHT: COUNTERFEIT

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
Re: The first Karachi Sustanon counterfeit!
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2008, 04:52:20 PM »

It's obvious from the picture that it's a fake, but you need to watch out for this.

Evidently, a source had these manufactured in China and was selling them to clients.....

There's no better way to piss off people than by selling them fake AAS.

LEFT: REAL                  RIGHT: COUNTERFEIT

DIV

Just to add something, have you ever been to any chinese factory? It wouldnt surprise me that thanks to that comparison, they will fix it to make it look a 1:1 copy in the next order :)

I remember when i went to a dvd factory and hahaha, they had a sony dvd player and next to it "their" product, they even add the sony brand :)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2008, 04:59:18 PM »
Just to add something, have you ever been to any chinese factory? It wouldnt surprise me that thanks to that comparison, they will fix it to make it look a 1:1 copy in the next order :)

I remember when i went to a dvd factory and hahaha, they had a sony dvd player and next to it "their" product, they even add the sony brand :)

No, I haven't.

The Chinese are infamous for replication..........but I wonder if the counterfeit Sustanon can compare to Organon's product?

DIV

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2008, 05:04:14 PM »
No, I haven't.

The Chinese are infamous for replication..........but I wonder if the counterfeit Sustanon can compare to Organon's product?

DIV

You are lucky im here, ive been to so many factories watching my chineses producing my goods!
The answer is: NO unless its a decent factory/lab, and there arent many in china.

There are 100 factories that can put a good looking product in the market, but only 10 can put quality. Eternal fight with my providers, but there is hope, because some of them are really working in quality, and with that, the price goes up.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2008, 05:56:13 PM »

You are lucky im here, ive been to so many factories watching my chineses producing my goods!
The answer is: NO unless its a decent factory/lab, and there arent many in china.

There are 100 factories that can put a good looking product in the market, but only 10 can put quality. Eternal fight with my providers, but there is hope, because some of them are really working in quality, and with that, the price goes up.

Benz who are you?  You kind of come off as a regular guy, but someting tells me you are very inside.

4thAD

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2008, 11:12:37 PM »
hes a sheep killer! JK Benzo... ;D

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2008, 06:52:29 PM »
Benz who are you?  You kind of come off as a regular guy, but someting tells me you are very inside.

He is on the inside......

Deep in the game.

DIV

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2008, 09:25:02 PM »
He is on the inside......

Deep in the game.

DIV

I guess he is.  When he first came around he was a bit of a trouble maker, an instigator if you will.  Then he an GH15 had some words and GH said Benz was in the game and I was thinking nahh hes just a dude on here having fun.

Now I'm not so sure.  Hey its none of my business and i don't care but just have to say I misjudged.  Just shows how you never really know who you are talking to on here.

By his post Benz sounds like a very respectable business man to me.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2008, 01:07:53 PM »
I guess he is.  When he first came around he was a bit of a trouble maker, an instigator if you will.  Then he an GH15 had some words and GH said Benz was in the game and I was thinking nahh hes just a dude on here having fun.

Now I'm not so sure.  Hey its none of my business and i don't care but just have to say I misjudged.  Just shows how you never really know who you are talking to on here.

By his post Benz sounds like a very respectable business man to me.

Hurt2Luv,

You never know who you'll meet on here.

Some are incognito.....lurking in the shadows.

DIV

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2008, 01:24:53 PM »
To clear your doubts i am not a drug seller, traffiker, whatever you call it. It just happen that my business is based in china, ive been many times to china and i have plans to keep going there. I like to visit factories no matter if they are related to my main business or not, you are welcome in china, everywhere.
Now as for roids and hormones, i have plans to visit some labs @ china anytime soon, why not? Its not like its ilegal and you can see if they are actually serious or not, maybe i could give you all the info right here :)
Maybe, just maybe, ill visit china again this september, and if not, then i guess i should be returning january/next year.
As for gh15, the man knows his shit, trab confirmed that and if trab said so, then it must be truth. I think gh15 went a bit far by saying/supposing im into underground shit, since im not and you all know it is not ilegal in my country to buy roids, legit ones.

This is not a movie, maybe for americans it is, so calm down, i like all the guys in this board, pretty cool to read so much valuable info (excepting the one from skeletal muscle but sure thats another story) and to learn, in peace, in silence, just like i do  :)

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2008, 01:27:44 PM »
hes a sheep killer! JK Benzo... ;D

you will die anytime soon..

jk brother  ;D

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2008, 03:21:30 PM »

These were made and distributed by IP!

This further illustrates that IP's quality is shit, and now he's a scammer as well.

DIV

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2008, 04:16:49 PM »
These were made and distrubted by IP!

This further illustrates that IP's quality is shit, and now he's a scammer as well.

DIV
did they have the amps tested for doseage and purity ?

if its really 250mg of testosterone and its clean then i dont think hes a scammer or that his quality is shit

ive never had any personal experrience with anyother than ip arimidex..and it is good... ive heard form many people who know, that ip is legit as they come and just a very dangerous man thats all.

4thAD

« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2008, 05:12:22 PM »

if its really 250mg of testosterone and its clean then i dont think hes a scammer or that his quality is shit

ive never had any personal experrience with anyother than ip arimidex..and it is good... ive heard form many people who know, that ip is legit as they come and just a very dangerous man thats all.

If IP is selling a product as a legit HG product and it is actually UG, then that is scamming. I dont care if the product is clean and dosed correct or not. When someone pays for Karachi sust they better damn well get Karachi sust. If somebody wanted UG they would buy UG!

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2008, 05:16:24 PM »
If IP is selling a product as a legit HG product and it is actually UG, then that is scamming. I dont care if the product is clean and dosed correct or not. When someone pays for Karachi sust they better damn well get Karachi sust. If somebody wanted UG they would buy UG!
well, i guess...       i really dont see the difference however..   i mean; isnt the main problem with ug gear thats its potentially un-sterile and that it is usually underdosed or mis labeled??   i would think that if its sterile, its the correct product, and its the correct doseage.. that there really isnt any problem with it..

4thAD

« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2008, 05:53:56 PM »
If you went to an Ford dealer and bought a brand new pick up truck and later found out it was a Chinese replica would you be happy. Who cares right, it looks the same.  ???

People that want UG buy UG people that want HG buy HG! Why would I pay for an HG product when I could get a UG product cheaper in most cases? There are many good UG's out there that have good clean gear, that is not the point. The point is misrepresentation, your not getting what you paid for.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2008, 07:37:03 PM »

William Llewellyn had the Sustanon counterfeits tested for purity and they did have testosterone, but it was a mixture of prop and enanthate, not the four test esters that Sustanon is supposed to have.

You don't have any personal experience..........and I have no clue why you even post advice here when just about everything that comes out of your mouth is pure stupidity.   :-\

Organon Sustanon is pharmaceutical grade product..............IP is UG grade shit quality.

Secondly, whether there is 250MG testosterone or not, it wasn't the four testosterone ester blend that Sustanon is supposed to contain and it's not pharmaceutical grade either.

IP is NOT legit.  He is a UG selective scammer and counterfeit seller.

This is not in disupte.

well, i guess...       i really dont see the difference however..   i mean; isnt the main problem with ug gear thats its potentially un-sterile and that it is usually underdosed or mis labeled??   i would think that if its sterile, its the correct product, and its the correct doseage.. that there really isnt any problem with it..

You not seeing the difference shows me just how stupid and ignorant you are.   :'(

UG gear is NOT pharmaceutical grade.

What about that is so hard for you to understand?

When you pay money for pharmaceutical grade you don't want someone's UG product which has no quality assurances or guarantees of a sterile manufacturing process.

Dizzle..........you need to read this forum and start listening to people who have many more years experience in this game than you do.

The fact that you don't understand the difference between pharmaceutical grade and UG astounds me.

It's black and white...........no gray area there. 

DIV

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2008, 07:45:22 PM »
im willing to send real stuff from here to anywhere but usa :) just for friendship

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2008, 07:48:36 PM »
im willing to send real stuff from here to anywhere but usa :) just for friendship

If you can get Turkish Sustanon, perhaps something can be worked out.   ;D

DIV