Author Topic: mark davis off is the chains  (Read 7364 times)

markdavis

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Re: mark davis off is the chains
« Reply #75 on: July 06, 2008, 05:33:09 AM »
lissenup here yall i love me the jackdaniels but here where i live you like jack or jim im talkin jackdaniels the bestever or that pissass shit from kentuky jimbeem so its pretty godamm weasy you is a faggett drinkind jimbeem or you are the mutherfuckin master of evrythink g with my bud jackdanile and i      dont dive two myuthrfukin shits what any cocksuckr muthrfukin sumbitch think call me a rednreck hell there aint sono shame in that shit hell you make my fuckin day with  saying shit like that and i godmamm bet you and evrybody cant   nobody keepup with mark muthrfukindavis in teh weightroom ill be the godmamm animals in that weightroom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111111 11

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: July 06, 2008, 09:05:04 AM »
well you dowhat you do i do what ido two beers in a buckit mutha fuckit gaoddamm sumbitchsss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111111 1111

epic gimmick. :-\

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #77 on: July 06, 2008, 09:21:01 AM »
Ya, but we've all seen guys like this on other sites and they are the real McCoy.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #78 on: July 07, 2008, 12:56:21 AM »
This guy here has i'm a fucking douchebag written all over him...Beer in hand...Barely wrote anything about himself because he didn't want anyone to see that he can't spell...And in the comments section, someone ask'd if he visits rest area's...So he is a freak'n pole smoker to boot...This here may just be the Mark Davis we are seeing right before our eyes

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42104279

Any out there from nashua, nh who knows this here peice of work?

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #79 on: July 07, 2008, 01:07:40 AM »
That is hillarious - and he is only 5 foot 7!

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: July 07, 2008, 01:10:08 AM »
That is hillarious - and he is only 5 foot 7!

Lol...Which really means he is probably 5'5..

Some College, carpenter, single and 39 years old...7 freak'n friends and the only chicks on his friends list are batshit crazy ugly...

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: July 07, 2008, 01:34:36 AM »
This guy here has i'm a fucking douchebag written all over him...Beer in hand...Barely wrote anything about himself because he didn't want anyone to see that he can't spell...And in the comments section, someone ask'd if he visits rest area's...So he is a freak'n pole smoker to boot...This here may just be the Mark Davis we are seeing right before our eyes

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42104279

Any out there from nashua, nh who knows this here peice of work?
OH BROTHER!! This "Mark Davis" is a Jack Daniels drinking, monster in the gym, mother fucking, sumbitch! HAHAHAHAHA   note to self- stay away from this guy!

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: July 10, 2008, 09:01:25 PM »
Looks like Ron has him in Time out...haha...My guess is this beety eyed puke has been in timeout his whole life...