Author Topic: mark davis off is the chains  (Read 7385 times)

markdavis

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
mark davis off is the chains
« on: July 05, 2008, 10:09:50 AM »
i work out hard as fuck in the weight room not like sume of the pussyboy i see ion this talk board sure i drink lots of shit and take ice here and there but i bet you i look and work out better then 99.999999 %% then you bunch of sumbitchss  i aint no bullshiter and i aint no gaddammit hotddg eatin champlike that pussyboys koyumo   2 beers in a bucket muther fuckit

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
Re: mark davis off is the chains
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2008, 10:13:22 AM »
hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahaha

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2008, 10:14:39 AM »
Great rhymin' mark!

Best rhyme was "2 beers in a buckit. muther fuckit"

You a natural!

Off da "chains" 4 real bro!

Q

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2008, 10:17:00 AM »
crackerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrr :P

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2008, 10:17:32 AM »
i work out hard as fuck in the weight room not like sume of the pussyboy i see ion this talk board sure i drink lots of shit and take ice here and there but i bet you i look and work out better then 99.999999 %% then you bunch of sumbitchss  i aint no bullshiter and i aint no gaddammit hotddg eatin champlike that pussyboys koyumo   2 beers in a bucket muther fuckit

So bro, you ever had your shit pushed in?

markdavis

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2008, 10:18:27 AM »
Great rhymin' mark!

Best rhyme was "2 beers in a buckit. muther fuckit"

You a natural!

Off da "chains" 4 real bro!

im a mofo poetic   2 cans in my hands im the mutha fuckin shit sumbitchsssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2008, 10:20:11 AM »
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

markdavis

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2008, 10:20:56 AM »
crackerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :P
listenup mofo you start that shit we gone have problems i dont give a fuck what you is im a proud white male and i dont give a fuck bout you     you stay the fuck out my wayi stay outof your ways sumbitch

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2008, 10:23:30 AM »
listenup mofo you start that shit we gone have problems i dont give a fuck what you is im a proud white male and i dont give a fuck bout you     you stay the fuck out my wayi stay outof your ways sumbitch

crackeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr r

:P :P :P

markdavis

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2008, 10:24:17 AM »
So bro, you ever had your shit pushed in?
fuckyou i did litlebit of time ut godam i know how to protect meseelf nobody fucked with me cause i dont fuck with nobody you sound like a faggetass muther fuckingsumbitch

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2008, 10:26:25 AM »
fuckyou i did litlebit of time ut godam i know how to protect meseelf nobody fucked with me cause i dont fuck with nobody you sound like a faggetass muther fuckingsumbitch

ok 50 cent... wait... eminen!

markdavis

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2008, 10:26:49 AM »
crackeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

godmammit you must be beggin foir the asswoooopin ill meet you anywhere anytime and shut your trap you mexican sumbitch keepit up and ill meetup with you someday the reeper will visit

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2008, 10:27:32 AM »
still a redneckkkkkkkkkkkkkk 8) 8)kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkk :P :P

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2008, 10:27:47 AM »

Wish i was as eloquent with words as you are mark!

You sure are something special for today's youth to look up to!

Best wishes to your rap-career!

Q

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2008, 10:28:10 AM »
godmammit you must be beggin foir the asswoooopin ill meet you anywhere anytime and shut your trap you mexican sumbitch keepit up and ill meetup with you someday the reeper will visit

hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaha

markdavis

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2008, 10:28:30 AM »
crackeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

proud of it you mexicen peice of shit

markdavis

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2008, 10:30:43 AM »
Wish i was as eloquent with words as you are mark!

You sure are something special for today's youth to look up to!

Best wishes to your rap-career!

i aint no gadamm black im maybe country but im white and proud fuckyu sumbitchss

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2008, 10:32:17 AM »
i aint no gadamm guy im maybe country but im white and proud fuckyu sumbitchss

so you got raped while in!

ronrico

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2008, 10:32:39 AM »
all knows big beef it Betil  rehtaf ruo

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2008, 10:37:18 AM »
i aint no gadamm guy im maybe country but im white and proud fuckyu sumbitchss

Say what?

Are you saying you ain't no god damn guy? Are you insinuating that you are a woman? That sounds unbelievable, never seen any female with the name mark. Are you implying that your name is "Marquetta"?

What does the expresson "i may be country" mean? Does it mean you are from the country?

Please enlighten me further.
Q

markdavis

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2008, 10:38:21 AM »
you aint makingme feel bad bout callin me redneck cause neegar and mexicen is the worse thing you is sumbitch

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2008, 10:39:05 AM »
if you neegar or mexicen it dont matter you is a peice3 of shit     i dont car cause im a mofo god i work out hard as fuck in the weight room i know you must be a pussyboy sumbitch

ok "convict" go follow akon  :P

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2008, 10:41:32 AM »
Sounds to me like someone pushed your shit in.

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2008, 10:41:55 AM »
you aint makingme feel bad bout callin me redneck cause neegar and mexicen is the worse thing you is sumbitch

im not black or mexican.... shure you dindt graduate highscool... :'(

markdavis

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2008, 10:42:52 AM »
Say what?

Are you saying you ain't no god damn guy? Are you insinuating that you are a woman? That sounds unbelievable, never seen any female with the name mark. Are you implying that your name is "Marquetta"?

What does the expresson "i may be country" mean? Does it mean you are from the country?

Please enlighten me further.
mofo said good luck on my rap workings i say i aint no rap guy i am man thats for godamm sure i t know why that shit says guy im a mofo man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am from the country like on a farm kind of like where its nice and not bunchs of gdamm e