Author Topic: AAS and getbig  (Read 3244 times)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
AAS and getbig
« on: July 05, 2008, 02:24:02 PM »
If steroids were legal 99% of all get biggers would use them.  Agree? 

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: AAS and getbig
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2008, 02:27:48 PM »
I probably would

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2008, 02:28:24 PM »
steroids ...99% of get biggers use them. 
:D

markdavis

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2008, 02:31:29 PM »
i aint using no godamm stroids that muthe fucker is a cheating sumbitch  anybody that gotto take the cheat is a pussyboy  i bet you im the strongest and bestlookin sumbitch in the weightroom and i dont have to take that cheat shit like the godamm pussyboy

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2008, 02:31:59 PM »

Uh, no.  If I wanted to use them I would.  Do I really seem like someone who obeys ridiculous overreaching "laws"?
Ron: "I am lazy."

markdavis

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2008, 02:35:53 PM »
i betyou calfzlla must be a bigtime pussyboy for sayng that shit  hell ill tell you the truth i take some drugs  hell i like some ice a little mostof all just drinking but i stand strong and aint taking no stroids cause i dont have to i am the best in the weightroom

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2008, 02:59:56 PM »
i aint using no godamm stroids that muthe fucker is a cheating sumbitch  anybody that gotto take the cheat is a pussyboy  i bet you im the strongest and bestlookin sumbitch in the weightroom and i dont have to take that cheat shit like the godamm pussyboy

Brutal meltdown.

Fact is that every winning pro athlete is using them, in any sport. Whether you like it or not.

markdavis

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2008, 03:05:15 PM »
Brutal meltdown.

Fact is that every winning pro athlete is using them, in any sport. Whether you like it or not.
idont give the fuck what you say i aint no godwamm pro sports i am the mofo man in the weightroom dont need no fucking stroids may be you need that shit cause you be a pussyboy fahggett yep thats what i no

wq;1jk
  lzq lq   hell you must be some sumbitch pussyboty to take them stroids am i right hotdog boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! goddamm right

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2008, 03:15:31 PM »

Sure.  Why not.  But only a light cycle.  At 216# I'm pretty happy with my current size; wouldn't want to get much bigger.

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2008, 03:19:06 PM »

Steroids are not legal and 99% of get biggers do use them.

Hope that helps.

markdavis

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2008, 03:21:50 PM »
Steroids are not legal and 99% of get biggers do use them.

Hope that helps.
maybe you druggy!!!!!!!i dont need them stroids im the muthfuchen man in teh weightroom fuckyou sumbitch

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2008, 03:27:21 PM »
Pro-hormones are legal and most don't take them. Many of us will never join the DRUG ADDICTS - because that's all you are if you do roids, a drug addicted loser - and inject that shit into our healthy veins.

markdavis

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2008, 03:33:33 PM »
Pro-hormones are legal and most don't take them. Many of us will never join the DRUG ADDICTS - because that's all you are if you do roids, a drug addicted loser - and inject that shit into our healthy veins.

goddamm right fuck them druggys doing them stroids i like nite lite drugs  but no stroids im a fuvckin munodster in teh weightroom dont need no dgodamm dru stroids

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2008, 03:43:12 PM »
goddamm right fuck them druggys doing them stroids i like nite lite drugs  but no stroids im a fuvckin munodster in teh weightroom dont need no dgodamm dru stroids

True. I don't view them as anything different to a common street junkie sitting in dirty shit-stained jeans with needle marks all up his hepatitis C addled arm. They are drug addicts , pure and simple.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2008, 03:46:13 PM »

They are legal.

Still don't use.

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2008, 03:47:15 PM »

Absolutely!
just not good enough

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2008, 03:50:28 PM »

Uh, no.  If I wanted to use them I would.  Do I really seem like someone who obeys ridiculous overreaching "laws"?

LOL!  Tell me about it.  I think it's safe to say that most people will do what they want in their lives providing that their IQs are over 85.  It must be sad to be some sub-85 IQ moron who can't disagree with any objective set forth by the federal government.

If I want to use steroids, I will.  If I want to bathe in DDT, I will.  Your personal freedoms are your inalienable rights, no matter what "law" is in there to stop you and police your life.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2008, 06:25:43 PM »
LOL!  Tell me about it.  I think it's safe to say that most people will do what they want in their lives providing that their IQs are over 85.  It must be sad to be some sub-85 IQ moron who can't disagree with any objective set forth by the federal government.

If I want to use steroids, I will.  If I want to bathe in DDT, I will.  Your personal freedoms are your inalienable rights, no matter what "law" is in there to stop you and police your life.

I agree with you for the most part.  The thing is I don't think I would want to risk losing my freedom just for some gear to gain a few pounds of muscle.  The government does get involved in way too many things that they have no business interjecting themselves into. 
I think it was Plato who said that it is our duty to break laws that we felt were unjust. 

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2008, 06:27:03 PM »

gayer than equating EVERYTHING in life to IQ  ;D
just not good enough

markdavis

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2008, 06:37:36 PM »

gayer than equating EVERYTHING in life to IQ  ;D
you shut your muthrfukin cornhole youmust ge a faggettassmofo what you drinkin nite lite this

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2008, 06:47:31 PM »
I seriously doubt the legality of steroids is the underlying issue, when considering their use.
a

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2008, 06:48:58 PM »
I seriously doubt the legality of steroids is the underlying issue, when considering their use.

For most it's not, I agree.  But for me, it's the ONLY reason I don't. 
just not good enough

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2008, 06:58:31 PM »
I think it was Plato who said that it is our duty to break laws that we felt were unjust.

I'm going to have to search for the exact quote and the exact context it was in.  That sounds very interesting.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2008, 08:29:28 PM »
True. I don't view them as anything different to a common street junkie sitting in dirty shit-stained jeans with needle marks all up his hepatitis C addled arm. They are drug addicts , pure and simple.

one of the dumbest replies EVER!!!!! ::)
irongearco.com

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2008, 08:46:23 PM »

I haven't used in like a decade or sumbitch, but there is a certain "fun factor" involved. Not saying it's worth it, but there's a mental aspect thats groovy and gets some banana eaters adicted.