Author Topic: Chris faildo's conditioning  (Read 94121 times)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Chris faildo's conditioning
« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2008, 03:45:43 PM »
What is so inconceivable about a 165-lb man getting shredded without drugs?

chris faildo

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2008, 05:26:46 PM »
is this the greatest conditioning ever on a natural:

discuss.
Fatpanda, thanks for starting this- I am not only natural but a LIFETIME drug free IFBB Pro.  How's that!  I've been doing this for 27 years busting my ass not only in the gym but everything that has to do with trying to be the best Natural Bodybuilder in the World.  I have never used any type of Steriods, Growth, insulin, clen, diuretic or any drug to help me reach my goals.  I will challenge anyone who think i'm lying by taking urine or blood test ANYTIME.  I have pasted every polygraph and urine test for all of the Team Universe shows and also at the World Championships.  I am retired from the Army National Guard with 22 years of service and have pasted all of there drug test too.  Come on guys- why would I make this shit up?  Try spending a day, week, month, year with me before accusing me of something that I have never done.  Better yet, order my DVD"Hurricane Warning" at www.cfaildo.com shot by Mitsuru Okabe and watch the interview part.  You will understand more about who Chris Faildo really is.  For those of you who still don't believe me- thanks for the compliment, you are the ones that keeps my fire burning everyday at 42 years of age......202lbs. coming soon!

Moosejay

« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2008, 05:38:15 PM »
Fatpanda, thanks for starting this- I am not only natural but a LIFETIME drug free IFBB Pro.  How's that!  I've been doing this for 27 years busting my ass not only in the gym but everything that has to do with trying to be the best Natural Bodybuilder in the World.  I have never used any type of Steriods, Growth, insulin, clen, diuretic or any drug to help me reach my goals.  I will challenge anyone who think i'm lying by taking urine or blood test ANYTIME.  I have pasted every polygraph and urine test for all of the Team Universe shows and also at the World Championships.  I am retired from the Army National Guard with 22 years of service and have pasted all of there drug test too.  Come on guys- why would I make this shit up?  Try spending a day, week, month, year with me before accusing me of something that I have never done.  Better yet, order my DVD"Hurricane Warning" at www.cfaildo.com shot by Mitsuru Okabe and watch the interview part.  You will understand more about who Chris Faildo really is.  For those of you who still don't believe me- thanks for the compliment, you are the ones that keeps my fire burning everyday at 42 years of age......202lbs. coming soon!

no way to prove it

you sure do look outstanding...some of the best conditioning I have ever seen

you do know

that those tests you mentioned...all of them...prove little

as they are easily, very easily circumvented...and are regularly, at team u and similar shows

you could never convince these folks otherwise

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2008, 05:40:59 PM »
no way to prove it

you do know

as they are easily, very easily circumvented...and are regularly, at team u and similar shows

How about the Army National Guard tests? Are they easily circumvented?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2008, 05:43:25 PM »
Props to the man for posting in this thread.

Seems like a good dude.

a

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
Re: hris faildo's conditioning
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2008, 05:47:23 PM »
Anything available over the counter is fair game. This is Chris's own definition from the positive board.

Over the Pharmacy counter.  Brutal use of diuretics.
\

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2008, 05:47:39 PM »
I have never used any type of Steriods, Growth, insulin, clen, diuretic or any drug to help me reach my goals. 

Did you ever use tiratricol, a potent thyroid hormone, like the Thermolife site says?

Quote from: Thermolife website
ThermoLife International and Chris Faildo first came to know each other about 5 years ago when we sent Chris samples of Tricana (the worlds greatest over the counter fat burner ever sold) and asked him to try it. We asked Chris to let us know if he liked the Tricana and if he did, would he endorse it for us and let us use his picture in our ad for Tricana. Needless to say that Chris liked Tricana (and so did everyone else who had ever tried it) and in exchange for a few bottles Chris was nice enough to let us use his picture in our advertisement for Tricana.

http://www.thermolife.com/news.html#chris_faildo
http://www.cfsan.fda.gov/~lrd/tptriac.html

Moosejay

« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2008, 05:50:20 PM »

good question...I don't see why they'd be any more sophisticated....nothing that could not be beaten by finesteride, making agent

many supposed naturals= "methinks they doth protest too much..."

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #33 on: July 06, 2008, 05:54:22 PM »

HAHAHAHHAAH Amen to that

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: July 06, 2008, 05:54:39 PM »
He probably means "natural" like Gustavo does.  ::)

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #35 on: July 06, 2008, 05:55:23 PM »
good question...I don't see why they'd be any more sophisticated....nothing that could not be beaten by finesteride, making agent

yes i think a true natural would reply to doping allegations the way kyomu does .. = "it is a great honor"..and leave it at that

chris faildo

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: July 06, 2008, 05:55:44 PM »
no way to prove it

you do know

[/quoteThanks for keeping my fire burning!!!!!!!!

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #37 on: July 06, 2008, 05:58:34 PM »

props chris, like i said you have conditioning there like ronnie had in his best years.  amazing achievment for a natural :o
175lbs by 31st July

Moosejay

« Reply #38 on: July 06, 2008, 05:59:09 PM »

I have run both nat and non nat shows for many years

i have competed way back on, and later in my career without assistance

always, always, always...the guys who complain, rant, rave, worry about others, etc, etc, etc, are the ones who scream "NATURAL"

He who screams loudest is often guilty

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #39 on: July 06, 2008, 06:03:52 PM »

Tom Wiggins, a really good BBer from San Diego back in the early 90's was active duty Marines or Nacy-forgot which one, and he was on all kinds of shit. He also had tons of Lasix, and when he would get piss tested, which was fairly often, he would pop a lasix and he would just dump all the water out of his system and after a few hours he could pass a piss test, according to him anyway.

He who screams loudest is often guilty

Bullshit-I dont buy that at all, if you're drug free say it.

Speaking your mind does not imply guilt-at least not in my book. In fact I would think the ones who did not fight the charge would be more likely to be guilty.

props chris, like i said you have conditioning there like ronnie had in his best years.  amazing achievment for a natural :o

Ronnie never had Chris Faildo type conditioning, Dorian did, but Ronnie-never.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #40 on: July 06, 2008, 06:14:43 PM »
But I wonder how fun and joyful it is to get in to that conditioning or staying there for any period of time. I suspect compulsive and obsessive behavior towards detail and discipline is needed to get there. Just to show off? While most people don't care more than 30 seconds about what he has worked and suffered for over months on end to look like that. While the subject himself always magnify the importance or how much he believes other cares about it by the order of 50 times, at least. The result: he doesn't even look "good" or healthy, just extreme.  :-\

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: July 06, 2008, 06:24:14 PM »
He looks great.

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #42 on: July 06, 2008, 06:28:01 PM »
Give the man a little respect. Chris is always a professional and nothing but nice to all he meets. His physique does the talking and why hate on someone for achieving their goals. I shot the photos that are posted and he is every bit as shredded in person as he looks in the pics. I believe him when he says he is natural and he's shown he is a pro by being consistent.

Elevate Your Image.™

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 06, 2008, 06:36:47 PM »
Give the man a little respect. Chris is always a professional and nothing but nice to all he meets. His physique does the talking and why hate on someone for achieving their goals. I shot the photos that are posted and he is every bit as shredded in person as he looks in the pics. I believe him when he says he is natural and he's shown he is a pro by being consistent.

LiftSchmoedios, Chris gets tons of respect on the Positive Board, in the sticky we have put up for him, if you have questions for him, feel free to ask there.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=222099.0
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chris faildo

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: July 06, 2008, 06:45:47 PM »

Thanks Lift, great photos by the way. You always seem to bring out the best in your shots. How did those pics turn out in Denver. See ya in Vegas bro.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #45 on: July 06, 2008, 06:53:24 PM »
LiftSchmoedios, Chris gets tons of respect on the Positive Board, in the sticky we have put up for him, if you have questions for him, feel free to ask there.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=222099.0

u know chaos, something pretty good is happening at that positive board over there. Must be the mods.  ;D

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #46 on: July 06, 2008, 06:56:44 PM »

Tom Wiggins, a really good BBer from San Diego back in the early 90's was active duty Marines or Nacy-forgot which one, and he was on all kinds of shit. He also had tons of Lasix, and when he would get piss tested, which was fairly often, he would pop a lasix and he would just dump all the water out of his system and after a few hours he could pass a piss test, according to him anyway.

Leo Ingram is also active duty.

Moosejay

« Reply #47 on: July 06, 2008, 06:57:27 PM »

Bullshit-I dont buy that at all, if you're drug free say it.

i just don't think some of these nats should be so plaintive...in my experience...unique to those of others, this is the behavior i have observed...i personally think it is tacky and classless spouting off about one's drug status....you don't go to a perty lambasting others loudly for drinking if/when you do not

Speaking your mind does not imply guilt-at least not in my book. In fact I would think the ones who did not fight the charge would be more likely to be guilty.

Ronnie never had Chris Faildo type conditioning, Dorian did, but Ronnie-never.

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: July 06, 2008, 06:57:37 PM »
;D LOL at "LiftSchmoedios"

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 06, 2008, 07:03:44 PM »
u know chaos, something pretty good is happening at that positive board over there. Must be the mods.  ;D
Yep, business is picking up, has to be the IronFisted Moderators on The Positive Board. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!