Author Topic: Chris faildo's conditioning  (Read 94925 times)

Moosejay

Re: Chris faildo's conditioning
« Reply #75 on: July 07, 2008, 08:07:43 AM »
good points...

So then my conclusion is he's using something

OR

He's such a genetic freak that his DVD, lectures, advice would mean VERY LITTLE to the rest of us with "normal"  genetics.  :-\

right on

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #76 on: July 07, 2008, 08:17:50 AM »
Not to bust on him too badly.....but of the 18 posts he has, Chris mentions his DVD in 7. of them.  Nothing against the guy (really Chris)....just found that funny.

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #77 on: July 07, 2008, 09:49:08 AM »
well you must have taken more then, so post them  :)

I did when they were taken, a year ago.
Elevate Your Image.™

temper35

• Getbig III
« Reply #78 on: July 07, 2008, 10:30:12 AM »
Did you ever use tiratricol, a potent thyroid hormone, like the Thermolife site says?

http://www.thermolife.com/news.html#chris_faildo
http://www.cfsan.fda.gov/~lrd/tptriac.html

bump for this question that Chris ignored

willl

• Getbig III
« Reply #79 on: July 07, 2008, 10:30:38 AM »
comparing ronnie and this little dude has got to be a joke

ronnie's condition cant be compared to anyone but himself

one can compare Chris' dryness with strydom labrada gaspari etc

this guy prolly shot more chemicals into himself then a top 10 O contender, only he cant grow.
skip lacour and all the other fools come to mind.

why question this further? It IS like that. Everything the guy says is a joke.

Buying this DVD doesnt even come to mind.

no offence Chris, but that is My truth  :)

ps: moosejay, welcome Back.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: July 07, 2008, 10:55:11 AM »
Not to bust on him too badly.....but of the 18 posts he has, Chris mentions his DVD in 7. of them.  Nothing against the guy (really Chris)....just found that funny.

maybe it's a "must have" DVD for all bodybuilding aficionados?

james_hetfield

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #81 on: July 07, 2008, 11:12:46 AM »
you also have to remember that the military doesnt do extensive drug testing. they make you take a leak on a coulored strip that tests for specific drugs like coke and heroin. They dont want junkies, no one cares about steroids. so making bullshit claims like I passes the coast guards drug test doesnt prove shit.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #82 on: July 07, 2008, 11:13:49 AM »
awesome conditioning on the dude. props

but natural.... gimme a break..TU is as much drug federation as the ifbb...

and @ moosejay "the biggest users screams the loudest" stfu you quacksalver toolbag. you used steroids what does that tell us?

Dreadlifter

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #83 on: July 07, 2008, 11:18:33 AM »
well, he must be suffering dementia, I got all the first-hand stories with him

LaCour=Puh-Leeeesssee

I've never seen Robbie claim to be a lifetime natural.
I have seen him claim he was natural before he moved to California after his early successes, but admitting he used after that.

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #84 on: July 07, 2008, 11:28:03 AM »

and @ moosejay "the biggest users screams the loudest" stfu you quacksalver toolbag. you used steroids what does that tell us?

That he's honest and doesn't scream the loudest?

chris faildo

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #85 on: July 07, 2008, 11:48:54 AM »
To all you haters, thanks again....I'm gonna kick some major ass in the gym today! Think what you want I'm totally cool with that. Oh yeah, and to those who believe what I'm saying about being a lifetime Drug free BB'er- Thank you for the suppor.  Jump on the positive boards Q&A and I'll talk to you there.  p.s Isaac, awesome pic's bro.

Moosejay

« Reply #86 on: July 07, 2008, 11:57:53 AM »
To all you haters, thanks again....I'm gonna kick some major ass in the gym today! Think what you want I'm totally cool with that. Oh yeah, and to those who believe what I'm saying about being a lifetime Drug free BB'er- Thank you for the suppor.  Jump on the positive boards Q&A and I'll talk to you there.  p.s Isaac, awesome pic's bro.

differing interpretations do not equate to hate

nukkaready

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #87 on: July 07, 2008, 12:03:01 PM »

haha... how can you not hate a LIAR? What do you expect when YOU straight up lie to folks....

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #88 on: July 07, 2008, 12:22:31 PM »

gayer than IF Chris Faildo is natural, then following his advice about diet, training, supps would be as USELESS as following Mike Matarazzo's calf training routine!  ::)  ::)
just not good enough

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: July 07, 2008, 12:26:14 PM »
differing interpretations do not equate to hate
differing interpretations when comparing apples and oranges yes, however youre also including your perspective which makes your statement not so academic as it may sound to you.  implying that you merely have a different interpretation than Chris is selling yourself short, your agenda/jealousy is obvious.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #90 on: July 07, 2008, 12:30:08 PM »
No one is saying you can't get ripped naturally............... .....but when your skin is pretty much shrinkwrapped over your muscles and you've got pencil thick vascularity all over your arms and legs gimme a break.  That screams drugs. 

No, that screams low bodyfat. That old guy (Clarence Bass), who did the "Ripped" books from the late 80s and early 90s, had similar definition and looks to be the same bodyweight. But, he looks scrawny (by comparison to Faildo), because he's taller.

The shrink-wrapped look simply means that he ain't holding any subcutaneous water. You don't need drugs to achieve that. It's quite harder to do that without them. But, it can be done.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #91 on: July 07, 2008, 12:33:39 PM »
No, that screams low bodyfat. That old guy (Clarence Bass), who did the "Ripped" books from the late 80s and early 90s, had similar definition and looks to be the same bodyweight. But, he looks scrawny (by comparison to Faildo), because he's taller.

The shrink-wrapped look simply means that he ain't holding any subcutaneous water. You don't need drugs to achieve that. It's quite harder to do that without them. But, it can be done.

I believe there were stories bass used,i'd say he was less than 165 also he had no leg mass.he was heavy in some photos early on then learned how to and then wrote books.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #92 on: July 07, 2008, 12:55:06 PM »
I believe there were stories bass used,i'd say he was less than 165 also he had no leg mass.he was heavy in some photos early on then learned how to and then wrote books.

Bass is about the same bodyweight as Faildo (give or take 5 lbs); but, he 5'6, three inches taller. That, combined with a relative lack of muscle shape, makes him look much smaller than the "Hawaiian Hurricane".

Nonetheless, as far as muscle goes, 165 lbs. is 165 lbs. If Bass can get that shredded, drug-free, why can't Faildo?

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #93 on: July 07, 2008, 12:59:54 PM »
I did when they were taken, a year ago.
:o :o :o

amazing, absolutly amazing

the greatest natural ever. 8)
175lbs by 31st July

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #94 on: July 07, 2008, 01:02:04 PM »
Bass is about the same bodyweight as Faildo (give or take 5 lbs); but, he 5'6, three inches taller. That, combined with a relative lack of muscle shape, makes him look much smaller than the "Hawaiian Hurricane".

Nonetheless, as far as muscle goes, 165 lbs. is 165 lbs.  If Bass can get that shredded, drug-free, why can't Faildo?

1. Get a book on genetics...turn to page 1, and read.   ;)

2. When comparing weight, how can you take height out of the equation?!  ::)

3. Bass looked like a ripped toothpick, which is why it's believable.  That's always been the problem with naturals...they have a choice, either large and smooth, are small and shredded PERIOD.  Sorry, you can't have both without some chemical assistance.
just not good enough

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: July 07, 2008, 01:03:32 PM »
Look out Blacks it looks like the Asians are now the genetically gifted.  ::)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #96 on: July 07, 2008, 01:13:40 PM »
1. Get a book on genetics...turn to page 1, and read.   ;)

2. When comparing weight, how can you take height out of the equation?!  ::)

3. Bass looked like a ripped toothpick, which is why it's believable.  That's always been the problem with naturals...they have a choice, either large and smooth, are small and shredded PERIOD.  Sorry, you can't have both without some chemical assistance.

I already explained why Bass looks like a "ripped toothpick": He's taller and doesn't have the shape and proportions that Faildo does. Regardless of height and shape, both men have about the same amount of muscle mass. That leaves you the task of explaining why one 165-lb man can get ripped, drug-free, while the other cannot.

Bass' diet and training regime won't work on Faildo, because Faildo is shorter?  ???

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #97 on: July 07, 2008, 01:28:59 PM »
a lot of haters on this thread. :'(
175lbs by 31st July

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: July 07, 2008, 01:33:54 PM »
a lot of haters on this thread. :'(

yup you can say that again.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #99 on: July 07, 2008, 01:39:22 PM »

You said you don't use any drugs, and never did, to get ripped. But your sponsor's ad says you loved their tiratricol product. That's a drug buddy - a very potent one.  ;)

Not that I think your use is limited to OTC drugs either but that's one drug you admit to having used.