Author Topic: Chris faildo's conditioning  (Read 94915 times)

Dragon

• Getbig III
Re: Chris faildo's conditioning
« Reply #225 on: July 08, 2008, 09:49:19 PM »
and that guy was training for like 30 years? the muscle maturity is incredible at that age
yeah, T-levels drop too but IMO, muscle maturity more than makes up for that , and the guy at my gym
wasn't even useiing 6-oxo or plant extracts- i imagine chris does at least use a T-booster , so you can see why i see chris natural...
LOCAL GYM HERO

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #226 on: July 08, 2008, 09:50:44 PM »
Chris post pictures of yourself from when you were younger and training.

Dragon

• Getbig III
« Reply #227 on: July 08, 2008, 09:50:53 PM »
Chris also has the classic facial aging commonly seen with drug use.

man at that BF, you look like a mummy and chris is pretty old too 40s? late 30s? of course he looks old man
LOCAL GYM HERO

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #228 on: July 08, 2008, 09:53:34 PM »
man at that BF, you look like a mummy and chris is pretty old too 40s? late 30s? of course he looks old man

I realized that as as soon as I posted it which is why I'm asking him to post pics of when he was younger.

chris faildo

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #229 on: July 08, 2008, 10:45:14 PM »
I realized that as as soon as I posted it which is why I'm asking him to post pics of when he was younger.
Here we go again, I've got pictures from my first comp. to last years World Championships all on my DVD. I challenge anyone of you who think I'm lying about being natural to purchase one.www.cfaildo.com  If you decide after viewing it that I am still loaded with drugs I will send your money back.  How's that?  Ok I've used Thiomucase Cream and Tricana when it first came out on the market. I won't lie about that. What was that 8 years ago? I used it because I could buy it from Thermolife. No diuretics, no gh, no steriods of any kind, no nothing boys. If you guys wanna nail me to the cross for using those two things, go ahead I can sleep at night. I'm a natural bodybuilder and proud of it!  By the way, my workout today was intense as ever.  Thanks!

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #230 on: July 09, 2008, 12:28:10 AM »
Here we go again, I've got pictures from my first comp. to last years World Championships all on my DVD. I challenge anyone of you who think I'm lying about being natural to purchase one.www.cfaildo.com  If you decide after viewing it that I am still loaded with drugs I will send your money back.  How's that?  Ok I've used Thiomucase Cream and Tricana when it first came out on the market. I won't lie about that. What was that 8 years ago? I used it because I could buy it from Thermolife. No diuretics, no gh, no steriods of any kind, no nothing boys. If you guys wanna nail me to the cross for using those two things, go ahead I can sleep at night. I'm a natural bodybuilder and proud of it!  By the way, my workout today was intense as ever.  Thanks!

No one says you're "loaded" with drugs.  But lifetime natural you are not.  No way.  Anyone that steps on stage in an NPC competition at any level has used something be it legal or illegal.  Afterall this bashing and beating you're finally admitting you've used tricana and thiomucase.  What if there was no record of you saying you've used it........you would probably deny those two drugs as well.  You're vascularity and shreddedness rivals that of Lee Priest.  And I don't know why everyone keeps talking about your weight cause it's not your weight that makes call bullshit.  It's your vascularity and muscle dryness.  Maybe you use OTC diuretics, glycerine or some other things who knows.  But natural you are not sorry!  Natural to me is only training and food  (vitamins and protein powders).   Maybe you use the hell out of yohimbine or ECA.  Who knows.  Only you do  my friend. 

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #231 on: July 09, 2008, 02:23:21 AM »
Ok I've used Thiomucase Cream and Tricana when it first came out on the market. I won't lie about that. What was that 8 years ago? I used it because I could buy it from Thermolife. No diuretics, no gh, no steriods of any kind, no nothing boys.

Alright, at least you admit to that.

FWIW you can buy one hell of a stack OTC right now and could for the last several years.

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #232 on: July 09, 2008, 03:58:30 AM »
The natural story is more marketable. This is why these athletes are defending themselves.

Shame they think we are mentally challenged.

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #233 on: July 09, 2008, 05:28:36 AM »
and that guy was training for like 30 years? the muscle maturity is incredible at that age
yeah, T-levels drop too but IMO, muscle maturity more than makes up for that , and the guy at my gym
wasn't even useiing 6-oxo or plant extracts- i imagine chris does at least use a T-booster , so you can see why i see chris natural...

lol...that's like saying a nice carwash makes up for an empty gas tank  ;D
just not good enough

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #234 on: July 09, 2008, 06:17:28 AM »

Ok I've used Thiomucase Cream and Tricana when it first came out on the market. I won't lie about that.

so what will you lie about?

chris i have to say you have put yourself in it with this statement. I did believe you at first although i definately had doubts, but this statement and the statement that this kiyoshi moody guy also being a natural, have made me think you are now full of it, if he's natural why is there a hint of gyno here?

175lbs by 31st July

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #235 on: July 09, 2008, 08:47:26 AM »
Chris also has the classic facial aging commonly seen with drug use.

WHAT!!!???

The guy's dehydrated, extremely lean and, BTW, OVER 40 YEARS OLD!!!

Of course, he's going to have "classic facial aging".

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #236 on: July 09, 2008, 08:57:58 AM »
You misinterpreted some parts of my post. I didn't say whether he was clean or not.

The condition IS due to years and years of hardwork as a main point. You don't get that kind of condition at 20 years old or even 30. It comes with time.

Also yes, i've trained clean for almost 5 years since juicing, my condition is much better now, better than guys in their 30's who are on gear constantly and in good condition. I do believe being clean can offer advantages in that area.

BTW i'm not naive i don't believe pro's are clean, my point is he is 165 pounds, he is not a massive guy, he has been training a long time. I don't believe he has taken much gear to get like that if any at all, and yes getting to where he is without gear if you know what you are doing is possible after 22 years. That's my opinion from someone who sticks to the lifestyle every day whether i was on gear or not for over 12 years.

Technically, Chris Faildo is a pro. Therefore, if you believe he's natural (that is, drug-free), then you believe that some pros are clean.

But, you're right. The key is knowing what you're doing and busting your hump to get there. Some folks here just don't do either. And, rather than learning how to do so and putting their nose to the grindstone to get it done, they bleat and whine about Faildo using drugs. '

When I mentioned Bass, there was an excuse for that. I could mentioned the late "Iron Guru", Vince Gironda, who knew how to get shredded, in an era where guys were actually MARKED DOWN, for being too lean. But, I think we know what will happen if I do that.

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #237 on: July 09, 2008, 12:59:23 PM »

so what will you lie about?

chris i have to say you have put yourself in it with this statement. I did believe you at first although i definately had doubts, but this statement and the statement that this kiyoshi moody guy also being a natural, have made me think you are now full of it, if he's natural why is there a hint of gyno here?

FatPanda..you are making judgements based on pictures and your own uneducated perspective, what if everything was based on those support foundations..you dont know enough to make blanket statements like that, that seems to be the common denominator on this thread.

chris faildo

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #238 on: July 09, 2008, 01:17:45 PM »
Dana Torres(womens fastest US swimmer at age 41) just got interviewd by ESPN's Dan Patrick on the radio today. Mr. Patrick did not congratulate her at first but simple unloaded his questions around how suspecious he was about her performance being natural.  She totally denied any drug use and took proactive stance like Lance Armstrong did by saying drug test her anytime anywhere.  She said that there are many non belivers and many who accuses her because of what she has done at her age.  She did admit to using protein powders and BCAA's. (I guess that makes her not natural according to some of you! lol) I will be cheeering her on at the Olympics and hopefully she can bring home a gold.  I know exactly what she is going through.

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #239 on: July 09, 2008, 01:19:50 PM »
Dana Torres(womens fastest US swimmer at age 41) just got interviewd by ESPN's Dan Patrick on the radio today. Mr. Patrick did not congratulate her at first but simple unloaded his questions around how suspecious he was about her performance being natural.  She totally denied any drug use and took proactive stance like Lance Armstrong did by saying drug test her anytime anywhere.  She said that there are many non belivers and many who accuses her because of what she has done at her age.  She did admit to using protein powders and BCAA's. (I guess that makes her not natural according to some of you! lol) I will be cheeering her on at the Olympics and hopefully she can bring home a gold.  I know exactly what she is going through.

Sure you do.

And drug tests are VERY reliable nowadays  ::)

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #240 on: July 09, 2008, 01:23:19 PM »

i feel you, bro. only thing is this..she's on espn..you are on a bodybuilding message board. all this isn't worth what you are putting yourself thru chris. not professional

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #241 on: July 09, 2008, 02:14:06 PM »
Alright, at least you admit to that.

FWIW you can buy one hell of a stack OTC right now and could for the last several years.

Elaborate please Van...I assume youre including Pro-hormones/ECA?
Air Falcon

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #242 on: July 09, 2008, 02:37:34 PM »
Elaborate please Van...I assume youre including Pro-hormones/ECA?

Yeah, tons of steroids sold OTC still. I don't really keep up with it but every now and then I read Patrick Arnold's posts on bb.com. He can tell you what's hot right now.  :D

For fat burners you have ephedrine, yohimbine hcl (very potent drug - prescription ED med in many countries), Usnic Acid (think "DNP Lite"), some cool sympathomimetics like methylhexaneamine (I like this one personally, it's in Ergopharm AMP, probably on the WADA banned list now though after some newspaper articles), antiestrogens like 6-OXO and ATD and Formestane (prescription drug in other countries), Thyroid drug analogues like Triacana and etc etc. I mean if OTC is your definition of natural then I wouldn't really agree. Not that I think there's such a thing as natural bb anyway but using all these "supplements" is pretty heavy drug use IMO :D

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #243 on: July 09, 2008, 02:45:48 PM »
what is chris' height and weight?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #244 on: July 09, 2008, 03:46:11 PM »
No one says you're "loaded" with drugs.  But lifetime natural you are not.  No way.  Anyone that steps on stage in an NPC competition at any level has used something be it legal or illegal.  Afterall this bashing and beating you're finally admitting you've used tricana and thiomucase.  What if there was no record of you saying you've used it........you would probably deny those two drugs as well.  You're vascularity and shreddedness rivals that of Lee Priest.  And I don't know why everyone keeps talking about your weight cause it's not your weight that makes call bullshit.  It's your vascularity and muscle dryness.  Maybe you use OTC diuretics, glycerine or some other things who knows.  But natural you are not sorry!  Natural to me is only training and food  (vitamins and protein powders).   Maybe you use the hell out of yohimbine or ECA.  Who knows.  Only you do  my friend. 

Or, maybe the guy can go no carbs for ages, has a bunch of treadmills that deserve purple hearts, and logs plenty of hours in a sauna.

Now, you see why Bob Chicherillo made the statement he did, about being "natural". You and Chris Faildo just qualified your respective definitions of "natural". Faildo says "No diuretics, no gh, no steriods of any kind, no nothing". You claim that natural is just "training and food (vitamins and protein powders)".

But, to make Chick's point, there are folks that will claim that YOU, McMannus, ain't "natural" for using protein powder. It brings to mind two freshman football players I overheard talking during lunch, when I was in college. One was mixing a potion in his shaker to go along with his meal. The elixir in question: Weight gainer, Joe Weider's Sugar-Free BIG, to be exact.

When his friend joined him and saw what he was doing, his response was "I don't mess with that $&@%; that #*@Y make your nuts shrink". I nearly spit up my own chow laughing. This guy was afraid to take WEIGHT GAINER, for fear of testicular atrophy.

So, I will ask (once again) why is it mandatory that someone ABSOLUTELY MUST take drugs to be 165 lbs. ripped, at 5'3"-5'6" tall.

Lucky Lance

• Getbig II
« Reply #245 on: July 09, 2008, 04:04:39 PM »
Chris:  Lots of respect for you.  Born and raised here in Hawaii too, and a friend of mine used to train with you so he knows how strict you are with your diet, your attention to detail, super-intense workouts, etc.  It's impossible to change the minds of many on this board.  They haven't put in the decades of training, studying of nutrition, consistent eating habits, etc., that you have put in.  Nor will they ever because they just don't have the willpower and mental toughness that you do.  Just keep doing what you're doing and don't worry about what a handful of message board guys have to say because that's all they'll still be a year from now to be honest.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #246 on: July 09, 2008, 04:07:29 PM »
So, I will ask (once again) why is it mandatory that someone ABSOLUTELY MUST take drugs to be 165 lbs. ripped, at 5'3"-5'6" tall.

Forget about the stats. Look at the pics.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #247 on: July 09, 2008, 04:36:57 PM »
FatPanda..you are making judgements based on pictures and your own uneducated perspective, what if everything was based on those support foundations..you dont know enough to make blanket statements like that, that seems to be the common denominator on this thread.

it seems its your uneducated perspective thats at fault, this is the gossip and opinion board, so i am very much within my rights to state my uneducated opinion on anything i care to, and guess what, my uneducated opinion is just as valid as yours.

its also my opinion that you are a cvnt. :-*
175lbs by 31st July

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #248 on: July 09, 2008, 04:42:57 PM »
Forget about the stats. Look at the pics.

I've seen them, several times. The question remains.

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #249 on: July 09, 2008, 05:03:55 PM »
Not natural.  No 40 year old man looks like this without "assistance"

Hope this helps.