Author Topic: Chris faildo's conditioning  (Read 94097 times)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
Re: Chris faildo's conditioning
« Reply #400 on: July 14, 2008, 02:05:45 PM »
Weston A Price Foundation.  www.westonaprice.org

chris faildo

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #401 on: July 14, 2008, 02:42:31 PM »

Chris, do I get a free DVD for pushing your product  ;D

Thanks for the plug, I hope it is selling really good on your site.  I will send you a free DVD on your reorder through me.  I just sent you an e-mail.

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #402 on: July 14, 2008, 03:06:03 PM »
Chris im no hater im actually a fan of your physique, but lets face it you look just like thousands of other top amateurs and pros around the world the only thing that is going to seperate you from being just another great bodybuilder, with a good physique, is to claim your physique to be drug free, people need to understand you need to stick by this marketing tool, as without it, your just another gased up guy with a great physique, i hope there are some believers out there for you, to buy your DVD. As i feel for you bro trying to sell your dvd on the shelf next to Colemans Yates Cutlers etc would be a hard sell, if we knew you were gased up like they are. All power to you maybe a future in politics awaits if you can pull it off.  :)

Mike O’Hearn benches 600 lbs, and

Skip La Cour has paper-thin skin, and

You can fool some of the people all of the time.....

Good Post.

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #403 on: July 14, 2008, 03:50:14 PM »
It is very apparent that 95% of the posts on this thread are being made by people with little or no competitive experience to talk about.
In fact these people sound like they've been lifting for 1-2 years max, never attended a show, clearly smaller than Chris which is the automatic burden of proof for him being on drugs.

It is clearly a misconception (commonly made by those new to the sport) that Chris's condition cannot be attained without drugs.
While Chris's conditioning is great, it is not unheard of in the IFPA/WNBF or NGA pro division. And those organizations actually test for pro-hormones etc....

The argument can be made that since the NPC natural criteria is far less stringent than the organizations mentioned, Chris is less natural as there is evidence (advertisement) that he has taken pro-hormones.
Though Chris has avoided addressing the issue, he is basically saying that he has not taken illegal steroids. (hope this helps)

Those that think he is on the sauce because of his conditioning need to try a diet longer than 12 weeks, do more than 1 cardio session a day, not have a weekly cheat meal, stop making pussy accusations that have little or no logical merit.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #404 on: July 14, 2008, 04:49:20 PM »
It is very apparent that 95% of the posts on this thread are being made by people with little or no competitive experience to talk about.
In fact these people sound like they've been lifting for 1-2 years max, never attended a show, clearly smaller than Chris which is the automatic burden of proof for him being on drugs.

It is clearly a misconception (commonly made by those new to the sport) that Chris's condition cannot be attained without drugs.
While Chris's conditioning is great, it is not unheard of in the IFPA/WNBF or NGA pro division. And those organizations actually test for pro-hormones etc....

The argument can be made that since the NPC natural criteria is far less stringent than the organizations mentioned, Chris is less natural as there is evidence (advertisement) that he has taken pro-hormones.
Though Chris has avoided addressing the issue, he is basically saying that he has not taken illegal steroids. (hope this helps)

Those that think he is on the sauce because of his conditioning need to try a diet longer than 12 weeks, do more than 1 cardio session a day, not have a weekly cheat meal, stop making pussy accusations that have little or no logical merit.

haha ok duh duh duh dearth......you're argument has no logical merit.  So if a guy eats asparagus, chicken breasts, and white rice 6-8 times a day, does cardio 7 days a week, for 365 days a year you're saying they could look like Chris.  The fact that Chris' "natural" physique rivals the top 1% of drug using bodybuilders in the last 50 years is simply because he's more dedicated and disciplined than any other pro bodybuilder  ::)  I just gave the guy props for his dedication and discipline and felt some have come down too hard on him but then goofballs like you come on here and say this shit and it's like here we go all over again.  LOL.  So beating the dead horse goes on..........LMAO!  You know nothing about physiology if you think Chris' condition can be achieved with cardio and strict diet.  Again why don't you and your ilk answer the question that if it was so simple to achieve Chris' look why don't all the pros use prohormones.  I mean if they could achieve their contest prep through prohormones and the legal route don't you think they would?  Come on.....get outta here!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #405 on: July 14, 2008, 05:10:20 PM »

not only he is on! but he is what gh15 calls a trenbolone addictm,,in other words..if you clearly put him with no hormones....no not pro hormones ...real aas and related products,,,if you take it from him that guy will NEVER EVER see 160lb,,he may be able to keep 150 at the end of the day due to past hormone use,,in actuallity  his genetics is bad! not even good! he got no height ,,he got to widness,,,he got very petite frame,,,this is a 130lb 5'3 fella at 12% maybe 10 if really work at it ...if truely natural
fallen angel

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #406 on: July 14, 2008, 06:12:08 PM »
not only he is on! but he is what gh15 calls a trenbolone addictm,,in other words..if you clearly put him with no hormones....no not pro hormones ...real aas and related products,,,if you take it from him that guy will NEVER EVER see 160lb,,he may be able to keep 150 at the end of the day due to past hormone use,,in actuallity  his genetics is bad! not even good! he got no height ,,he got to widness,,,he got very petite frame,,,this is a 130lb 5'3 fella at 12% maybe 10 if really work at it ...if truely natural

I just dont understand why these guys claim they are natural when its so obvious they are NOT.....  Whats the big deal????    I have just happen to hear through the grapevine he gets his stuff from Nasser... Thats all i have to say about that...

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #407 on: July 14, 2008, 06:27:42 PM »
I just dont understand why these guys claim they are natural when its so obvious they are NOT.....  Whats the big deal????    I have just happen to hear through the grapevine he gets his stuff from Nasser... Thats all i have to say about that...
"the grapevine"...hahahaha...oh, brother  ::)

Way to assassinate a guy's character on a message board with no proof what-so-ever. 
!

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #408 on: July 14, 2008, 06:43:04 PM »

You could get as hard as Chris with great genetics, or as big as chris, but the combination of both hardness and fullness even on this guy with his limited bodyweight is impossible without the use of drugs, gods sake its no hate its just a no brainer, im not a gh15 beliver and i believe guys do use a lot less than what he says, and genetics pay a much bigger part than what most give credit for. But Chris being Natural is a marketing tool, sell sell sell.

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #409 on: July 14, 2008, 06:54:35 PM »
"the grapevine"...hahahaha...oh, brother  ::)

Way to assassinate a guy's character on a message board with no proof what-so-ever. 

Hey, its just what I heard.. If you dont like it then dont go running around on message boards claiming "Im a natural" "Im a natural" bullshit, that grinds my gears..   Your right, I shouldnt say what I dont have proof of.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #410 on: July 15, 2008, 01:04:44 PM »
LOL why did this thread get so long, its obvious this guy is a liar we should just leave it at that, sad that some kid though might believe him and end up hurting himself dieting so hard to look like their hero.

jt

Exactly how is some kid going to hurt himself by mimicking Faildo's dieting techniques WITHOUT using the drugs that Faildo is accused of taking?

That makes about as much sense as saying that if "some kid" follows his tips on gaining mass, without steroids, he might end up hurting himself. In actuality, he may actually end up 10-15 lbs. bigger.

If that (more lean muscle mass) is considered hurting yourself, then inflict the pain on me!!!!.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #411 on: July 15, 2008, 01:13:34 PM »
Exactly how is some kid going to hurt himself by mimicking Faildo's dieting techniques WITHOUT using the drugs that Faildo is accused of taking?

That makes about as much sense as saying that if "some kid" follows his tips on gaining mass, without steroids, he might end up hurting himself. In actuality, he may actually end up 10-15 lbs. bigger.

If that (more lean muscle mass) is considered hurting yourself, then inflict the pain on me!!!!.

supplements are a multi-billion dollar industry.  90% of supplements are worthless.  just think what could be accomplished if that money was spent on something useful.   on a personal level, rather than spending a few hundred dollars a  month at bbing.com, pay for a better gym, take a class in nutrition, buy better food, maybe even buy a few sessions from a (real) personal trainer.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #412 on: July 15, 2008, 01:50:13 PM »
haha ok duh duh duh dearth......you're argument has no logical merit.  So if a guy eats asparagus, chicken breasts, and white rice 6-8 times a day, does cardio 7 days a week, for 365 days a year you're saying they could look like Chris.  The fact that Chris' "natural" physique rivals the top 1% of drug using bodybuilders in the last 50 years is simply because he's more dedicated and disciplined than any other pro bodybuilder  ::)  I just gave the guy props for his dedication and discipline and felt some have come down too hard on him but then goofballs like you come on here and say this shit and it's like here we go all over again.  LOL.  So beating the dead horse goes on..........LMAO!  You know nothing about physiology if you think Chris' condition can be achieved with cardio and strict diet.  Again why don't you and your ilk answer the question that if it was so simple to achieve Chris' look why don't all the pros use prohormones.  I mean if they could achieve their contest prep through prohormones and the legal route don't you think they would?  Come on.....get outta here!

There's a difference between "simple" and "easy". Benching 405 lbs is as simple as benching 135.

Again, I referred to the physique of the "Iron Guru", Vince Gironda. He knew how to get shredded, without becoming a walking pharmacy.

With regards to your asking why some folks don't go the legal route, the answer is....the legal route is HARDER (as far as effort and duration go).

Wayne DeMilla put it this way, when asked about testing for diruetics (He was interviewed by IronMan, in response to the claims of an anonymous pro, claiming that bodybuilders spend over $60,000 in drugs and don't really train hard), and this isn't an exact quote.

"In order for me to get ripped without diruetics, I have to drop my carbs, which makes me edgy. I have to use saunas; I have to use wraps. I have to do extra cardio. But, I don't want to do all that, if I can just take a shot".

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #413 on: July 15, 2008, 01:58:09 PM »
supplements are a multi-billion dollar industry.  90% of supplements are worthless.  just think what could be accomplished if that money was spent on something useful.   on a personal level, rather than spending a few hundred dollars a  month at bbing.com, pay for a better gym, take a class in nutrition, buy better food, maybe even buy a few sessions from a (real) personal trainer.

Where did you get the idea that taking Faildo's advice on getting ripped, without using drugs, translates into bleeding your wallet dry on supplements?

I wasn't really talking about supplements, which are indeed worthless IF you don't have the basics down (as you mentioned: the food, the training, etc.).

If you do, on the other hand, supplements are of great benefit. Nowhere is it mentioned that Faildo's advice for getting sliced rest SOLELY on the procurement of supplements. I haven't seen his DVD. But, I'll go out on a limb and say that he mentions a thing or two about diet and proper nutrition. Same would go for training.

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #414 on: July 15, 2008, 04:08:01 PM »
You are confusing conditioning and size to further your weak accusations.
No where has anyone stated that Chris's physique rivals the top 1% of drug using bodybuilders.

Chris Faildo is no different from other top drug free bodybuilders Doug Miller, Brian Whitacre, Dave Goodin etc...
Their discipline and dedication is far beyond any drug using IFBB pro.

The ones that find this fairly simple concept difficult to accept are the ones that refuse to believe that there are harder working bodybuilders than themselves.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #415 on: July 15, 2008, 04:13:37 PM »
You are confusing conditioning and size to further your weak accusations.
No where has anyone stated that Chris's physique rivals the top 1% of drug using bodybuilders.

Chris Faildo is no different from other top drug free bodybuilders Doug Miller, Brian Whitacre, Dave Goodin etc...
Their discipline and dedication is far beyond any drug using IFBB pro.

The ones that find this fairly simple concept difficult to accept are the ones that refuse to believe that there are harder working bodybuilders than themselves.

Learn to read genius.  I said top 1% of the last 50 years.  But I guess Faildo is a smareter, more disciplined, and harder working bodybuilder than those of the 70's and 80's and 90's.  Because yes his physique is on par with them. 

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #416 on: July 15, 2008, 07:55:36 PM »

Exactly..... Well said..

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #417 on: July 15, 2008, 08:05:01 PM »
Chris...been inspired by you!

As a former Hawaiian Islander, I am very proud of you for your success

Im going to get your DVD to motivate me!

Im glad you post on here!

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #418 on: July 15, 2008, 09:19:04 PM »
I just ordered the video. HouseOfBodybuilding.com sells Chris's DVD for only $29.95. Other sites sell it for $39.95

http://houseofbodybuilding.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=207

chris faildo

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #419 on: July 15, 2008, 11:16:57 PM »
I just ordered the video. HouseOfBodybuilding.com sells Chris's DVD for only $29.95. Other sites sell it for $39.95

http://houseofbodybuilding.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=207
Wow, that's a steal for $29.95. Thanks for purchsing it and I hope you enjoy all 6 hours plus of it.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #420 on: July 15, 2008, 11:36:59 PM »
Wow, that's a steal for $29.95. Thanks for purchsing it and I hope you enjoy all 6 hours plus of it.

That's a steal?  LOL.  How much do you think you should charge for your DVD?  $99.95?  I'm sure half of it is watching you cook chicken breasts/eat and workout in the gym right? 

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #421 on: July 15, 2008, 11:44:31 PM »
That's a steal?  LOL.  How much do you think you should charge for your DVD?  $99.95?  I'm sure half of it is watching you cook chicken breasts/eat and workout in the gym right? 

maybe it's what's in the other half that makes his DVD "a steal"?

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #422 on: July 15, 2008, 11:53:44 PM »

Hi bob chic/chris faildo.  ::)

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #423 on: July 16, 2008, 06:45:55 AM »
Hi bob chic/chris faildo.  ::)

Im not Bob Chic or Chris Faildo!

Yes, it is a steal! Its a good price!  Trust me, I bought other bodybuilding DVDs that cost more than this and that werent really entertaining. When I saw the preview to this video, I was very eager to get it. It looks exciting and it reminds me of what I am missing back at my real home (Hawaii)

Chris Faildo is a big name in Hawaii and Ive been a fan of his for years and I am glad that he came out with a DVD. It will give me a glimpse of what his training and lifestyle is.

Im excited about this video!

So to help promote Chris Faildo, I encouragel you getbiggers to buy his DVD and get to understand Chris through it:

here is the link that sells it for$29.95  http://houseofbodybuilding.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=207

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #424 on: July 16, 2008, 06:49:27 AM »
Just because you can't afford it doesn't mean you should put it down, asshole.
!