Author Topic: Chris faildo's conditioning  (Read 94051 times)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: Chris faildo's conditioning
« Reply #425 on: July 16, 2008, 06:53:18 AM »
That's a steal?  LOL.  How much do you think you should charge for your DVD?  $99.95?  I'm sure half of it is watching you cook chicken breasts/eat and workout in the gym right? 

Actually hjalf of it is cooking chicken and half of it is working out.

BB DVDs are the most boring shit on earth.

Buy some whey protein from the money and spend the time in the gym that you would throw away watching it.

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #426 on: July 16, 2008, 07:15:01 AM »

Buy some whey protein from the money and spend the time in the gym that you would throw away watching it.

Come on dude! If you cant afford a dvd why are you into bodybuilding and training?

here are some of us that like to look at the lives of pro bodybuilders and find out what they are like.

I say support the bodybuilders and buy their dvds so they wont have to do gay for pay or nude dancing!

Persoanlly, I want to see how Chris juggles bodybuilding, his clients, and training for a show. Id like to see the determination of how he overcomes to be successful at what he does.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #427 on: July 16, 2008, 07:17:56 AM »
Come on dude! If you cant afford a dvd why are you into bodybuilding and training?

here are some of us that like to look at the lives of pro bodybuilders and find out what they are like.

I say support the bodybuilders and buy their dvds so they wont have to do gay for pay or nude dancing!

Persoanlly, I want to see how Chris juggles bodybuilding, his clients, and training for a show. Id like to see the determination of how he overcomes to be successful at what he does.

THAT has to be the dumbest thing i ever read on this page!

Are you saying i cannot build my body when i don't buy those gay DVDs??

You're obviously brutally retarded.

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #428 on: July 16, 2008, 07:24:49 AM »
Just because you obviously cant afford a DVD, dont tell people they shouldnt be wasting their money on stuff they want to buy

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #429 on: July 16, 2008, 07:32:09 AM »
Just because you obviously cant afford a DVD, dont tell people they shouldnt be wasting their money on stuff they want to buy

lol, i rather buy a good movie dvd or go out for dinner than wasting my money on grunting men on DVD.

BB DVDs = as necessary as malaria.

Just because you like to masturbate to training videos doesn"t mean that people who like to workout instead of sitting in front of the TV can't consider themselves 'bodybuilders'.

hope this helps, now crawl back to the beach, boy.  ::)

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #430 on: July 16, 2008, 07:39:05 AM »
lol, i rather buy a good movie dvd or go out for dinner than wasting my money on grunting men on DVD.

Just because you like to masturbate to training videos doesn"t mean that people who like to workout instead of sitting in front of the TV can't consider themselves 'bodybuilders'.

hope this helps, now crawl back to the beach, boy.  ::)

Thats your fantasy not mine! I m actually married and have a wife and kids.

Its the same people who accuse people of that shit that actually does that shit

Thats your opinion regarding bodybuilding DVDs. Some are very informative like Shawn ray's DVDs that tell you what he eats for nutrition, ect.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #431 on: July 16, 2008, 07:42:58 AM »
Thats your fantasy not mine! I m actually married and have a wife and kids.

Its the same people who accuse people of that shit that actually does that shit

Thats your opinion regarding bodybuilding DVDs. Some are very informative like Shawn ray's DVDs that tell you what he eats for nutrition, ect.

brutal kindergarten argumentation.

bodybuilding DVDs contain NOTHING that isn't available in books or online on the message boards. If you want the information, you can get it here. If you want to look at sweating, grunting men behind closed doors, you buy a BB DVD.

You may be married, but i bet my ass you watch the DVDs alone and tone the volume down because you are afraid of your wife's comments when she finds out you watch naked men.

Hope this helps.

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #432 on: July 16, 2008, 07:51:08 AM »
Now you are sick for making a comment like that. Shows how demented you are.

Yeah, I compete too. Youre going to say people who go to bodybuilding events only go there because they are lusting after male bodies? I know the gay guys do but Im a heterosexual male who doesnt get turned on by the male physique.

You really need to rethink if you love the sport of bodybuilding or not.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #433 on: July 16, 2008, 07:58:52 AM »
Now you are sick for making a comment like that. Shows how demented you are.

Yeah, I compete too. Youre going to say people who go to bodybuilding events only go there because they are lusting after male bodies? I know the gay guys do but Im a heterosexual male who doesnt get turned on by the male physique.

You really need to rethink if you love the sport of bodybuilding or not.

Yes, keep fooling yourself that you aren't gay, next time you stand in front of a stage and look at half naked guys dancing or phantasizing about Jason Cutler's big biceps...

DOING bodybuilding: yes all the way

Watching bodybuilding: gay as a finnish summer day is long.

Hope this helps, my friend.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #434 on: July 16, 2008, 08:21:18 AM »
Yes, keep fooling yourself that you aren't gay, next time you stand in front of a stage and look at half naked guys dancing or phantasizing about Jason Cutler's big biceps...

DOING bodybuilding: yes all the way

Watching bodybuilding: gay as a finnish summer day is long.

Hope this helps, my friend.

Doing bodybuilding involves competing. That means that, if you're doing bodybuilding, you are JUST AS GAY as you claim EwaBeachBoy is.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #435 on: July 16, 2008, 08:24:08 AM »
Doing bodybuilding involves competing. That means that, if you're doing bodybuilding, you are JUST AS GAY as you claim EwaBeachBoy is.

First: Since when does DOING BB require competing? I can build my body, but do i have to show it off on stage to a gay audience? No.

Second: Where did i say that the guys on stage are gay? Nowhere. The guys WATCHING are gay.

DOING BB: great.

Watching BB: great as well, if you are gay.

Hope this helps.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #436 on: July 16, 2008, 08:33:14 AM »
First: Since when does DOING BB require competing? I can build my body, but do i have to show it off on stage to a gay audience? No.

Second: Where did i say that the guys on stage are gay? Nowhere. The guys WATCHING are gay.

Says who, especially given the number of less-than-moderately-dressed women, accompanying some of the men in the audience?

DOING BB: great.

Hope this helps.

The problem is that YOU watch bodybuilding, either by reading a magazine, observing a contest (via DVD, VHS videotape, or telecast), or viewing pics on the web. That is, unless you are under the impression that your computer monitor/TV set somehow filters the "gay" away.

Pecs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #437 on: July 16, 2008, 08:34:11 AM »
Come on guys......we are on a BODYBUILDING forum...we look at ourselves in the mirrors a little different from the average joe.
watching bb dvds should not be any different from basketball fans watching jordan dvds....The price of the dvds are a whole different story, it is up to the customers if they are willing to pay.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #438 on: July 16, 2008, 08:36:22 AM »
Says who, especially given the number of less-than-moderately-dressed women, accompanying some of the men in the audience?

The problem is that YOU watch bodybuilding, either by reading a magazine, observing a contest (via DVD, VHS videotape, or telecast), or viewing pics on the web. That is, unless you are under the impression that your computer monitor/TV set somehow filters the "gay" away.

I don't read the magazines, i don't watch the DVDs. i post here for pure fun and info on training and nutrition.

I don't give a fuck about any pro BB or any contest, i just love to train.   

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #439 on: July 16, 2008, 08:43:41 AM »
I don't read the magazines, i don't watch the DVDs. i post here for pure fun and info on training and nutrition.

I don't give a fuck about any pro BB or any contest, i just love to train.   

And all of this info on training and nutrition appears, without photos?

You have us believe that you have NEVER, EVER:

- Viewed a bodybuilding magazine
- Seen a bodybuilding contest (either in person, via telecast, or by DVD/videotape), or
- Seen any bodybuilding pics on this or any other site.

And, you've kept yourself from doing so, lest someone think you're a homo.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #440 on: July 16, 2008, 09:32:47 AM »
I am glad that he came out with a DVD. It will give me a glimpse of what his training and lifestyle is.

just as much as those (ghost written) articles in Flex and MD will tell you about the training and lifestyle of your other favorite bodybuilders.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #441 on: July 16, 2008, 10:34:31 AM »

Wait a second!!!

That means that you have watched bodybuilding DVDs, which (by your standards) means.....you're gay.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #442 on: July 16, 2008, 12:44:26 PM »
Expalin this

What about it? You have no room to talk. You're worse than Faildo, lying about Lockett.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #443 on: July 16, 2008, 12:46:15 PM »
just as much as those (ghost written) articles in Flex and MD will tell you about the training and lifestyle of your other favorite bodybuilders.

I bet there are some secrets revealed in this video. Such as that Faildo eats a lot of chicken.

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #444 on: July 16, 2008, 12:49:36 PM »

you could say the sme about bodybuilding boards but yet you have 12,000+ posts  :-*

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #445 on: July 16, 2008, 12:59:34 PM »

wow... calling someone "gay"...you must be the man ::)

chris faildo

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #446 on: July 16, 2008, 10:42:00 PM »
Wow, still at it!  Ewa beach boy, don't worry about these haters- you know they are all wanting to get my DVD but afraid after posting those stupid remarks.  Thanks again for the plug.  You can also get it on my site at www.cfaildo.com  The owners of Japan Ironman Magazine just purchased a whole bunch to sell to there readers and they sell it for over $80.00 per DVD.  How's that! Probodybuildingdvds also picked up a bunch, that's another site that sells it.  Come on Haters- bring it! Oh yeah, by the way- I'm still natural and kciking ass.....

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #447 on: July 17, 2008, 01:48:21 AM »
lol, i love how serious everyone gets and feels the need to "defend" bodybuilding from the accusation of being gay.

You guys are too easy.

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #448 on: July 17, 2008, 03:25:56 AM »
Wow, still at it!  Ewa beach boy, don't worry about these haters- you know they are all wanting to get my DVD but afraid after posting those stupid remarks.  Thanks again for the plug.  You can also get it on my site at www.cfaildo.com  The owners of Japan Ironman Magazine just purchased a whole bunch to sell to there readers and they sell it for over $80.00 per DVD.  How's that! Probodybuildingdvds also picked up a bunch, that's another site that sells it.  Come on Haters- bring it! Oh yeah, by the way- I'm still natural and kciking ass.....

Those 'haters' got you to finally admit to using prohormones and thyroid boosters. The fact is that you would have no niche or marketability at all if it weren't for your natural claims.

The facts is that you can plug your dvds as much as you like..but you ain't no lifetime natural and that's obvious dude.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #449 on: July 17, 2008, 06:20:38 AM »
Those 'haters' got you to finally admit to using prohormones and thyroid boosters. The fact is that you would have no niche or marketability at all if it weren't for your natural claims.

The facts is that you can plug your dvds as much as you like..but you ain't no lifetime natural and that's obvious dude.
Hi hater.  :)
!