Author Topic: Evolutionary theorists - what advantage is a thick Achilles tendon?  (Read 8421 times)

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
Re: Evolutionary theorists - what advantage is a thick Achilles tendon?
« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2008, 04:18:06 PM »
I don't mind you guys making fun of me... I certainly wouldn't post my real name, real stats and personal details on a site like GetBig if I couldn't take a bit of ribbing.

Now to answer Squadfather/WJ Harley...

I know that you enjoy misquoting people in order to discredit them... but I would warn you against using that tactic with me.

Last time you started this bullshit with me I told everyone that you were a disturbed 15-year-old shut-in whose mother had written Ron a tearful letter explaining your internet addiction... not true, but as I explained by pm I did it to illustrate for you how easy it would be for people to use your own tactics against you.

Instead of laughing this off you spent weeks attacking me. It was only when I added a few actual personal details: trailer park, living with your mom, no job etc etc did I receive a pm apology... then when Ron set the record straight I let things lie.

If you insist on using this WJ Harley incarnation to revert to your previous form... then I'll have to consider posting some stuff that was pm'ed to me.

I await your pm apology... (or you could publicly admit that you are misquoting me)

The Luke

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2008, 04:20:23 PM »
I don't mind you guys making fun of me... I certainly wouldn't post my real name, real stats and personal details on a site like GetBig if I couldn't take a bit of ribbing.

I know that you enjoy misquoting people in order to discredit them... but I would warn you against using that tactic with me.

Last time you started this bullshit with me I told everyone that you were a disturbed 15-year-old shut-in whose mother had written Ron a tearful letter explaining your internet addiction... not true, but as I explained by pm I did it to illustrate for you how easy it would be for people to use your own tactics against you.

Instead of laughing this off you spent weeks attacking me. It was only when I added a few actual personal details: trailer park, living with your mom, no job etc etc did I receive a pm apology... then when Ron set the record straight I let things lie.

If you insist on using this WJ Harley incarnation to revert to your previous form... then I'll have to consider posting some stuff that was pm'ed to me.

I await your pm apology... (or you could publicly admit that you are misquoting me)

The Luke
This has to be the most pathetic attempt at intimidation/blackmailing a fellow getbigger ever.

This is just shit and I won't be surprised when WJH spits his beer in your face.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

WJ_Harley

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2008, 04:22:50 PM »

The Luke
hahahahahhaaa, i'm not SF but i'll answer for him.................go eat a dick.
c

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2008, 04:25:46 PM »
This has to be the most pathetic attempt at intimidation/blackmailing a fellow getbigger ever.

This is just shit and I won't be surprised when WJH spits his beer in your face.

...he's already been owned into oblivion by DA, and backs down from Alex23 whenever Alex threatens him. I reckon what was pm'ed to me is the same thing that Alex23 has over Dave/Squadfather/WJ Harley... so let's see what happens.

I understand he wants to keep face... so a pm apology is usually enough for me.

The Luke

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2008, 04:34:34 PM »
...he's already been owned into oblivion by DA, and backs down from Alex23 whenever Alex threatens him. I reckon what was pm'ed to me is the same thing that Alex23 has over Dave/Squadfather/WJ Harley... so let's see what happens.

I understand he wants to keep face... so a pm apology is usually enough for me.

The Luke

calm down frodo, ir's not that serious  ::)
175lbs by 31st July

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2008, 04:37:02 PM »
calm down frodo, ir's not that serious  ::)

...we'll see. I reckon Dave will take this very seriously.

I'll be watching my pm messages.

The Luke

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2008, 04:37:41 PM »

The Luke
Keep watching, maybe Bigfoot will PM you.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2008, 04:39:03 PM »
Keep watching, maybe Bigfoot will PM you.

bigfoot doesnt leave pm's he communicate by leaving footprints in the snow
Z

WJ_Harley

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: July 06, 2008, 04:39:27 PM »

The Luke
still think you look comparable to Lee Labrada, short stuff?
c

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: July 06, 2008, 04:42:30 PM »
The Luke is a good guy. Knowledgeable too

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #35 on: July 06, 2008, 04:42:32 PM »
Z

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 06, 2008, 04:44:04 PM »
bigfoot doesnt leave pm's he communicate by leaving footprints in the snow
Maybe The Luke should wait outside then.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #37 on: July 06, 2008, 04:45:56 PM »
Maybe The Luke should wait outside then.

while he waits he can play with this

Z

WJ_Harley

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: July 06, 2008, 04:46:51 PM »

the Luke wouldn't like that doll, it doesn't have a dick.
c

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 06, 2008, 04:47:12 PM »

hhahahahaaaaa "bionic bigfoot".  ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: July 06, 2008, 04:47:36 PM »
still think you look comparable to Lee Labrada, short stuff?

...two words Dave: ...mug ...shot

The Luke

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #41 on: July 06, 2008, 04:49:15 PM »
The girl on the plane obviously uses Synthol.
a

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #42 on: July 06, 2008, 04:51:09 PM »
Z

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: July 06, 2008, 10:21:32 PM »
The Luke - just ignore the stupid comments. Some of the guys posting here seem to get pleasure out of trying to make a nasty or stupid comment to pretty much everyone who has posted. If the site keeps going like this, people will just stop posting and stop reading.

With regard to your comments on your physique, I think you have raised some interesting points. I suspect there is some basis in your observations. There is no doubt that climate conditions have an evolutionary effect on a population over time.

Can you post any pics of yourself so we can see the tendon attachments on your body as you have described.

Oh - and in anticipation of the inevatable responses from some to my question "Can you post any pics of yourself so we can see the tendon attachments on your body as you have described", not I am not gay. Ha ha ha...

Regards - Gib

Lion666

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • You gotta bring it to get it!
« Reply #44 on: July 06, 2008, 11:06:39 PM »
I was on a flight the other day with a girl in her early 20s who looked to be about 5-11, maybe 6 feet tall.  Her look was a cross between semi-athletic and frumpy.   

What drew my attention, however, was the thickness of her Achilles tendon.  They were pretty gross (my opinion) to look at, but intriguing nonetheless. 

Does having a thick Achilles give her any advantages in athletics? 

gives the impression / illusion of a cankle.  :-X    Think they're gross in everyone's opinion, your not alone.  Went out with a girl, thin fine body but that dam thickness of the achilles - lower gastroc... no good.  tapered is best.  that's why we are all on here anyway, bodybuilding, shape. 
Looks are important.    ;D

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #45 on: July 07, 2008, 07:24:11 AM »
The Luke - just ignore the stupid comments. Some of the guys posting here seem to get pleasure out of trying to make a nasty or stupid comment to pretty much everyone who has posted. If the site keeps going like this, people will just stop posting and stop reading.

With regard to your comments on your physique, I think you have raised some interesting points. I suspect there is some basis in your observations. There is no doubt that climate conditions have an evolutionary effect on a population over time.

Can you post any pics of yourself so we can see the tendon attachments on your body as you have described.

Oh - and in anticipation of the inevatable responses from some to my question "Can you post any pics of yourself so we can see the tendon attachments on your body as you have described", not I am not gay. Ha ha ha...

Regards - Gib

you actually expect his 5'5 gorilla with calfs like a rhino to post pics? bwahahahahahahahahahahah ahahaha
175lbs by 31st July