Author Topic: 100,000 or more leftists and supposed sympathizers mass murdered by US  (Read 5012 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Calm down bro.  I should have given the example i was thinking about.

It was the post about how we were colonizing Iraq, is the one that came to mind.

Also, every spin has solid elements of truth in them.  Spinning is not necessarily completely false.

I haven't read your article above, however i would think that we had to know it was going on and let it happen to a certain extent.
you don't have to read the whole article... just the first few lines tells you we said ok.  If we said "ok" logic dictates someone was asking.  The rest is not hard to figure out.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
you don't have to read the whole article... just the first few lines tells you we said ok.  If we said "ok" logic dictates someone was asking.  The rest is not hard to figure out.

You said US troops were pulling the triggers and even claimed to have pictures to back it up. A few hours and multiple posts later you claim it was a "mistake." What a bullshit artist.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
You said US troops were pulling the triggers and even claimed to have pictures to back it up. A few hours and multiple posts later you claim it was a "mistake." What a bullshit artist.
anyone who knows how to read will see you're full of shit ::)  I already admit to the part that I saw wrong.. You wanna fight or something BF?

Fury

• Getbig V
anyone who knows how to read will see you're full of shit ::)  I already admit to the part that I saw wrong.. You wanna fight or something BF?

Hahaha, now you want to throw hands. Is it safe to say that if I keep nudging your meltdown along that you're going to lose it?  :D

You only admitted it because you got exposed for a fraud who was trying to spin an article hoping that no one would actually look into it in yet another vain attempt to take a stab at the US for actions taken 50+ years ago.  ::)

Arrgghhhhh, let's fight!!!!!

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy

I just didn't want you to think i was attacking you.  

The article if anything, shows that war is ugly on both sides.   The USA letting them do that is not a good thing, but i can see why they thought is was prudent, not that i agree that those people should have been shot.  they should have been sent to N. Korea if they didn't want to be in South Korea.

Hey, just to balance it out a bit, what about N. Korea kidnapping Japanese citizens from Japanese beaches and holding them in N. Korea for the rest of their lives?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
no problem, i had to do a bunch of work too.  But in the furture, If I miss something, it's not on purpose, I promise.  I read a ton of stuff here but with this being the 2nd busiest forum on getbig, I'm not going to catch everything.  Before you ask me something 8 times, which I find shocking, call me out on it.  Start a thread and say, "Hugo, you dirty worm, you best answer for this"  ;D
lol the 8 times was an exageration but i did indeed ask you 4 times in this thread and never recieved an answer.
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=221010.25
2nd page is where it starts
Im not that into starting threads, unless its of something of great importance which in that case someone else will probably beat me to it.

In good faith ill answer your question first...I do believe the US does hold some accountability in this situation, not the majority of it but some.

OzmO

• Getbig V
lol the 8 times was an exageration but i did indeed ask you 4 times in this thread and never recieved an answer.
Im not that into starting threads, unless its of something of great importance which in that case someone else will probably beat me to it.

In good faith ill answer your question first...I do believe the US does hold some accountability in this situation, not the majority of it but some.

It was beneficial for the USA as well as the SK government. 

The USA didn't have to get it's hands dirty. 

I agree, we should share some accountability.  Because we could have stopped it with a word.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
It was beneficial for the USA as well as the SK government. 

The USA didn't have to get it's hands dirty. 

I agree, we should share some accountability.  Because we could have stopped it with a word.
Any guess as to why we would stop something with a word that we indeed did also approve of and engage in seeking the outcome of in many many other nations? 

The reason and point to my first post and what I said in it stands firm and fucking true.

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Fury

• Getbig V
Any guess as to why we would stop something with a word that we indeed did also approve of and engage in seeking the outcome of in many many other nations? 

The reason and point to my first post and what I said in it stands firm and fucking true.

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

It's war, fuckhead. EVERY country in the world has done this and in many instances have done things 100x worse. What is your point? That the US is like everyone else? Good job!  ::)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
I have no more words... only actions...

enjoy.

i'm out...

OzmO

• Getbig V
It's war, fuckhead. EVERY country in this world has done this and in my instances have done things 100x worse. What is your point? That the US is like everyone else? Good job!  ::)

I think the USA should stand above everyone else.  

But I'm cheesy like that.   ;D

tonymctones

• Getbig V
I have no more words... only actions...

enjoy.

i'm out...
whoooaaaa dont leave yet this would be the 5th time ive posed these questions to you and youve not answered them.