Author Topic: "Moosejay", how did your neck operation go?  (Read 2493 times)

Alex23

"Moosejay", how did your neck operation go?
« on: July 06, 2008, 08:20:43 PM »
As promised, I sent you All American 4th of July positve thougts and hope all is well.
God Speed to recovery.

A quote from one of the best US Presidents to walk this Earth, President Thomas Whitmore:

"Good morning. In less than an hour, aircraft from here will join others from around the world. And you will be launching the largest aerial battle in the history of mankind. "Mankind." That word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interests. Perhaps it's fate that today is the Fourth of July, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom... Not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution... but from annihilation. We are fighting for our right to live. To exist. And should we win the day, the Fourth of July will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day the world declared in one voice: "We will not go quietly into the night!" We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on! We're going to survive! Today we celebrate our Independence Day!"
[crowd cheers]

If you this doesn't inspire you, only a bondage leather jacket with inner spikes will, which is fucked up.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
Re: "Moosejay", how did your neck operation go?
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2008, 08:21:23 PM »
hahahahaha! ok alex27" ::)

Alex23

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2008, 08:22:18 PM »

Ok "WJ_Harley" aka 40yo "on his way" ::)

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2008, 08:24:09 PM »
As promised, I sent you All American 4th of July positve thougts and hope all is well. We eill

God Speed to recovery.

A quote from one of the best US Presidents to walk this Earth, President Thomas Whitmore:

"Good morning. In less than an hour, aircraft from here will join others from around the world. And you will be launching the largest aerial battle in the history of mankind. "Mankind." That word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interests. Perhaps it's fate that today is the Fourth of July, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom... Not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution... but from annihilation. We are fighting for our right to live. To exist. And should we win the day, the Fourth of July will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day the world declared in one voice: "We will not go quietly into the night!" We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on! We're going to survive! Today we celebrate our Independence Day!"
[crowd cheers]

If you this doesn't inspire you, only a bondage leather jacket with inner spikes will, which is fucked up.

"Sweetmuscles" will love this passage!

Ok "WJ_Harley" Squad aka 40yo "on his way" Sweetmuscles ::)

;D

Alex23

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2008, 08:26:48 PM »
"Sweetmuscles" will love this passage!
 ;D

SS being one of the baldest but yet most pathetic loser on here will soon been called out and exposed.

thing is, I don't think anybody cares about a fat 40yo bouncer loser... which kinda kills the whole point. 

Moosejay

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2008, 08:27:01 PM »
As promised, I sent you All American 4th of July positve thougts and hope all is well. We eill

God Speed to recovery.

[crowd cheers]

ha!

alex, thanks so much...that was a great movie...and inspiring

well...it went okay, but expectations were not met...meaning doc will have to go in again!

only have one upper extremity to work with, now...and non dominant side

well, i did read about one Iraq war vet...has had 100+ surgeries...god Bless HIM, if anyone.

Thanks again,

M ike

Moosejay

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2008, 08:28:15 PM »

say, what's wrong with that? that's a good passage

Alex23

« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2008, 08:29:59 PM »
ha!

alex, thanks so much...that was a great movie...and inspiring

well...it went okay, but expectations were not met...meaning doc will have to go in again!

only have one upper extremity to work with, now...and non dominant side

well, i did read about one Iraq war vet...has had 100+ surgeries...god Bless HIM, if anyone.

Thanks again,

M ike

There is one living legend on here who had close to to two dozen but when you meet him, he won't even come close to complain about it.

baby steps, you're on your way to recovery.

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2008, 08:32:25 PM »
Ok "WJ_Harley" aka 40yo "on his way" ::)
sorry big guy, not me.

Moosejay

« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2008, 08:38:17 PM »
There is one living legend on here who had close to to two dozen but when you meet him, he won't even come close to complain about it.

thanks, you are right

yrs ago, was on crutches for 3+ years, very, very depressed

before I had my practice

my friend, WHO was very successful, brought me to visit one of the top chiros in Michigan

we watched him practice in his very successful clinic for a day

we left, and my friend asked, "well, what did you think...?"

I was like, "yeah, he was cool, that was great," not really impressed.

He said, "Dude, Dr. so-and-so, was Michigan's most decorated Viet Nam vet, he has no legs below the knees...just prosthetics..."

I would have never known if my friend had not told me.

people always  ask, "Why me...?"

Never

"Why NOT me...?

Moosejay

« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2008, 08:39:00 PM »

Stunt?

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2008, 08:39:19 PM »
SS being one of the baldest but yet most pathetic loser on here will soon been called out and exposed.

thing is, I don't think anybody cares about a fat 40yo bouncer loser... which kinda kills the whole point. 
and what is this all about........are you straddling the gauze again ::)

Moosejay

« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2008, 08:41:36 PM »
and what is this all about........are you straddling the gauze again ::)

what does straddling gauze mean?

drtodd1

• Getbig I
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2008, 07:43:30 PM »
moosejay, hope you heal quickly, my friend, ever hear from any chiro school people

Moosejay

« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2008, 07:48:31 PM »
moosejay, hope you heal quickly, my friend, ever hear from any chiro school people

thanks and no...todd s, i presume?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2008, 07:52:45 PM »
say, what's wrong with that? that's a good passage

It's from Winston Churchill.  I'm pretty sure he wasn't American.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2008, 07:53:42 PM »
i thought that was an original line made for the MOVIE independance day with will smith ?  ;D  ;D

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2008, 07:56:45 PM »
i thought that was an original line made for the MOVIE independance day with will smith ?  ;D  ;D

What are you, some kinda jingoist?

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2008, 07:58:24 PM »
What are you, some kinda jingoist?
maybe the opposite?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2008, 08:13:57 PM »
Fuck yea!