Author Topic: PBW: Houston Pro Report with Silvio Samuel & Craig Richardson - Replay  (Read 5618 times)

Andrew1

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!

PBW: Houston Pro Wrap-Up (Listen Now/On-Demand)

Special Guests: Silvio Samuel & Craig Richardson

“Pro Bodybuilding Weekly” covers the inaugural Houston Pro Show with full contest coverage as the IFBB returns to the city of Houston.  Presented by MuscleTech, this weeks episode includes a visit with champion Silvio Samuel following his second professional title (and his 11th contest in less than 2 years).  Runner-up Craig Richardson also visits the show to discuss the event, and plans for his next contest, the 2008 Mr. Olympia.

PBW airs on Mondays at 8pm ET - Replays available at the broadcast center: www.BodybuildingRadio.com

Replay Update:  Bodybuilding icon Bill Pearl (Episode #119) and  "Where Are They Now" with Tom Prince (Episode #118)  - Past Shows available at Replay Central (courtesy of Bodybuilding.com)

Presented by MuscleTech and brought to you by Bodybuilding.com and Flex Magazine.
Additional sponsors include The Muscle Asylum Project, MuscleTime.com, Max Muscle, and Six Star Muscle Fuel.
Make your plans to attend the IFBB "Pro Bodybuilding Weekly Championships" in Florida on August 9th (www.PBWProShow.com)
PBW: The Official radio show of the 2008 Olympia Weekend (www.MrOlympia.com).

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
Will Silvio be discussing his recent "career" moves?  :-X

Armstrong

• Getbig III
  • Victor got screwed.
From the pictures it looked like Armin Scholtz could have been in front of Richardson and the other guy who was 3rd.  :-\
Everything is BIGGER in Texas!!!

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Ah... Getbig Question of the week to Silvio!

Do you think your special diet and food you ate at that Saturday at the NPC Junior California show gave you the special edge for winning the 2008 Houston Pro two weeks later.

And no, it wasnt at Burger King, but at the Cheesecake Factory, where my camera was hidden by Silvio!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Cheesecake is anabolic?

I've been eating it for years and haven't seen any results yet.  Guess I'll keep trying.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Silvio didnt eat Cheesecake, where did you get that! Just because we were at the Cheesecake Factory! Have you seen the menu there, they have like 999 items.

AVBG

ask Silvio if he is planning to add some new mass for the O and what he has learned from competing so often ?

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
ask him if he's willing to work with Johnnie Jackson to improve his dancing

both know how to party

lift 456

• Getbig III
  • Italian Stallion
Just heard the show and I can't help but compare Silvio's personality to Gustavo Badells.  They both have that arrogant/confident latin vibe, but Silvio sounds much more humble.  Badells English is much better.  I guess Silvio is now the #1 latin bodybuilder passing Badell.
I

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Just heard the show and I can't help but compare Silvio's personality to Gustavo Badells.  They both have that arrogant/confident latin vibe, but Silvio sounds much more humble.  Badells English is much better.  I guess Silvio is now the #1 latin bodybuilder passing Badell.

Victor Martinez is the # 1 latin Bodybuilder and Silvio and Gustavo are a distant 2nd and 3rd.  I can't think of any other latin bodybuilders.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
::)