Author Topic: kevin leverone  (Read 8297 times)

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
kevin leverone
« on: July 07, 2008, 06:58:32 PM »
now we all know he was a great bb and genetically one of the best!!! my question is: how can a bb take so much time off during the offseason and get off drugs and get as big as he did for his shows? like he grew into the shows? was he using little amounts off-season or off completely?
muscle

rockedupmotha

• Getbig II
Re: kevin leverone
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2008, 08:42:06 PM »
muscle memory? idk
El Borracho Blake

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2008, 09:45:27 PM »
Did he ever truely go fully off?  8) I highly doubt it..

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2008, 01:42:16 PM »
now we all know he was a great bb and genetically one of the best!!! my question is: how can a bb take so much time off during the offseason and get off drugs and get as big as he did for his shows? like he grew into the shows? was he using little amounts off-season or off completely?

He always grew into his shows..seemed to work well for him but few can truely do that.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2008, 02:12:53 PM »

All he did was blast and cruise...just like Arnold back in the day.

To think these pro's come off AAS at any time during the year is retarded. he simply "upped the dosage" while getting ready for a show.

Great genetics? seen him recently? ;)

8)

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2008, 07:13:21 PM »
All he did was blast and cruise...just like Arnold back in the day.

To think these pro's come off AAS at any time during the year is retarded. he simply "upped the dosage" while getting ready for a show.

Great genetics? seen him recently? ;)

8)

Hehe.  I think what he meant was a great genetic response to AAS, which I would agree with.  He doesn't have the greatest genetics naturally, but he responded extremely well to AAS and training.

And yea I definitely agree, he never came off, just lowered the dose.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2008, 11:16:09 AM »
he only done this later in his career,, once youve had it u never loose it.. borresson had some great theroies on this

rockedupmotha

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2011, 03:56:25 PM »
i just came off 1 and a half years of hard partying with no gym. i've only been able to to cardio and hadn't since i couldn't work out due to a shoulder injury. been doing cardio for the last 8 months this is my 6th week back in the gym with a 4 day split... i'm combining all my knowledge from previous diets for shows with the Blood Type Diet. I look and feel better than ever. i'm 180 at a very low bf% that i don't know anybody i trust to take it correctly. I'm Going to attempt this Growing into the Show theory. as of right now i'm natural and don't plan any AAS.
El Borracho Blake

Brometheus

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2011, 04:32:14 PM »
i just came off 1 and a half years of hard partying with no gym. i've only been able to to cardio and hadn't since i couldn't work out due to a shoulder injury. been doing cardio for the last 8 months this is my 6th week back in the gym with a 4 day split... i'm combining all my knowledge from previous diets for shows with the Blood Type Diet. I look and feel better than ever. i'm 180 at a very low bf% that i don't know anybody i trust to take it correctly. I'm Going to attempt this Growing into the Show theory. as of right now i'm natural and don't plan any AAS.

Good luck but the blood type diet is bullshit.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2011, 10:25:01 PM »
muscle memory

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2011, 01:28:49 AM »

lack of myostatin blocker ,, that all ,,, 0.000003 % of population , genetic defect who make bber ,,, levrone , priest , coleman , what they are
Your messed up BLP!

Stavios

« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2011, 05:44:33 AM »

I have seen some guys transform themself that way pretty often, not as crazy as Levrone but..

Antoine Vaillant for example, completely transformed in physique in a matter of a few months only for the Arnold Classic

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2011, 06:45:56 AM »
I have seen some guys transform themself that way pretty often, not as crazy as Levrone but..

Antoine Vaillant for example, completely transformed in physique in a matter of a few months only for the Arnold Classic

What do you think contributed to Antoines change, upping the dose?, slin? more GH?
Thunderdome approved

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2011, 09:35:33 AM »
What do you think contributed to Antoines change, upping the dose?, slin? more GH?

he was off ,, a year ,, th most impressive ,, he probably spend a 1000$ for it using below average ugl n low key hgh ,,,,
guy not fully rich yet,, imagine if he was ,,
Your messed up BLP!

Stavios

« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2011, 10:01:09 AM »
yop he doesn't use a lot !

pretty much the same verybody here in quebec does, but he is a hyper responder

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2011, 10:29:21 AM »
yop he doesn't use a lot !

pretty much the same verybody here in quebec does
, but he is a hyper responder

What, 20,000mg tren/week?  ;D

Stavios

« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2011, 11:01:51 AM »
LMAO  ;D

people are big on "test 400" here

I know quite a few guys that take 4g a week because they take a 10ml bottle every week

huge bitch tits on everyone of them :D

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2011, 11:09:57 AM »
LMAO  ;D

people are big on "test 400" here

I know quite a few guys that take 4g a week because they take a 10ml bottle every week

huge bitch tits on everyone of them :D

LOL! Man... I ran 2g's of cyp at one point when I got up to 225. I looked like crap, though.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2011, 11:10:49 AM »
Epic palm tree, autistic face, dirty clothes pile, toilet paper not on the roller.

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2011, 12:17:42 PM »

do you have more details?
like pic b4 his year off
pics after year off
no need b4 AC tho...

but some info on doses time it took compounds etc...

Stavios

« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2011, 12:40:21 PM »
LOL! Man... I ran 2g's of cyp at one point when I got up to 225. I looked like crap, though.
you don't look bad there but maybe the bodyfat was a bit high for that dose of test  ;D

2-3 of test when you are 6% bf = spike-like fullness

Stavios

« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2011, 12:49:34 PM »
do you have more details?
like pic b4 his year off
pics after year off
no need b4 AC tho...

but some info on doses time it took compounds etc...

I don't have pics I saw him in person and after the year off he was about my size (I was ON tho so him off = still bigger than me on cycle haha), a bit bigger, but smooth

it was less than a year before the ASC

I don't have pics tho

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2011, 01:25:07 PM »
you don't look bad there but maybe the bodyfat was a bit high for that dose of test  ;D

2-3 of test when you are 6% bf = spike-like fullness

Yeah, water balloon. I'm dropping test dose and upping the other stuff. I'm down 20 lbs from here now.

Stavios

« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2011, 01:27:03 PM »
Yeah, water balloon. I'm dropping test dose and upping the other stuff. I'm down 20 lbs from here now.

I lost about 10 lbs in a week just from dropping test

crazy how it makes us retain water, didn't think I would lose 10 lbs !

I was thinking 4-5 but 10 lbs is a lot of weight

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2011, 05:00:04 PM »
I lost about 10 lbs in a week just from dropping test

crazy how it makes us retain water, didn't think I would lose 10 lbs !

I was thinking 4-5 but 10 lbs is a lot of weight

I've been "dieting" 4.5 days a week really hard, eating no carbs after my pre-workout meal and staying very clean. Other 2.5 days I eat whatever I want. I've stayed around 205 but gotten much sharper every week for a month. At depletion I'm like 202 and after cheats 207.

Once I get to 195 I'll know if I can whoop some ass or if I'm finished.