Author Topic: kevin leverone  (Read 8281 times)

rockedupmotha

• Getbig II
Re: kevin leverone
« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2011, 07:37:17 PM »

Good luck but the blood type diet is bullshit.
I'll Try it for a Contest. What Type of diet do you do?
El Borracho Blake

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2011, 12:36:49 AM »
I don't have pics I saw him in person and after the year off he was about my size (I was ON tho so him off = still bigger than me on cycle haha), a bit bigger, but smooth

it was less than a year before the ASC

I don't have pics tho
I just saw his pics from 2007, so besides genetics the guy also have some good amount of experience...

Stavios

« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2011, 05:37:26 AM »
I just saw his pics from 2007, so besides genetics the guy also have some good amount of experience...

we started doing show at the same time

I gained about 30 lbs of stage weight during that time and he gained 80 lbs  ;D

Brometheus

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2011, 11:22:10 AM »
I'll Try it for a Contest. What Type of diet do you do?

Carb cycling is my favorite when bulking/maintaing with 65% carbs on workout days and only veggies on off days. When cutting I sometimes shift between keto and intermitted fasted and low carbs generally. When doing I cycle I just turn into a vacuum and eat everything in sight.

Heavy_Hitter

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2011, 10:16:01 PM »
What do you think contributed to Antoines change, upping the dose?, slin? more GH?

I would say all 3 of them. Whenever you see someone who's already "BIG" get bigger in a short period of time it is not because they started FST training, DC training, or ate more food, (though those may contribute) the single one thing they all have in common is that they simply added more hormones to their regime.

rockedupmotha

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2011, 12:56:10 AM »
Carb cycling is my favorite when bulking/maintaing with 65% carbs on workout days and only veggies on off days. When cutting I sometimes shift between keto and intermitted fasted and low carbs generally. When doing I cycle I just turn into a vacuum and eat everything in sight.
i've had awesome results with carb cycling in the past...
what' i've been doing in lately is after morning cardio, 50g carbs to 37g protein. then the next two meals are like 25g carbs/25 g protein, then if i train back up to the 50g carbs/37g protein wait an hour then go train., my post workout/ post cardio shake is 75g carbs/37g protein.
El Borracho Blake

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2011, 01:18:11 PM »
Anyone remember that fraud Gavin Kane? He had a board for a while and there was a competitor on there claiming Levrone first used GH in the year 2000, because Levrone was calling his dealer asking how to use it, as he had never done it before.  :D

Maybe Levrone did come off completely at times, drinking his whiskey, doing drugs and playing with tin soldiers.  :D

Brometheus

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: April 22, 2011, 04:48:25 PM »
i've had awesome results with carb cycling in the past...
what' i've been doing in lately is after morning cardio, 50g carbs to 37g protein. then the next two meals are like 25g carbs/25 g protein, then if i train back up to the 50g carbs/37g protein wait an hour then go train., my post workout/ post cardio shake is 75g carbs/37g protein.

Sounds good. In the end it all comes down to reducing calories as much as possible while keeping high enough protein to not cause muscle breakdown and keeping high enough calories to have a intense workout. Good luck.

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2011, 04:52:59 AM »
Anyone remember that fraud Gavin Kane? He had a board for a while and there was a competitor on there claiming Levrone first used GH in the year 2000, because Levrone was calling his dealer asking how to use it, as he had never done it before.  :D

Maybe Levrone did come off completely at times, drinking his whiskey, doing drugs and playing with tin soldiers.  :D
He was probably drunk or tried to prank him :D