Author Topic: If McCain becomes president  (Read 3092 times)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
Re: If McCain becomes president
« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2008, 02:39:37 AM »
Don't know never lived in one.  You may want to ask one of your relatives that live in a "Migrant Camp."
Of course you live in a trailer, Gomer. You fool no one. That is where your moms told me to drop her off  last night.

!

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2008, 02:41:08 AM »
Of course you live in a trailer, Gomer. You fool know one. That is where your moms told me to drop her off  last night.

Wow your intellect has you resulting to mother jokes?  I would talk about picking up your mom but lifting a 500lb round mexican woman is more of a job for Kegdrainer.

FAIL!!!
\

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2008, 02:46:23 AM »
Wow your intellect has you resulting to mother jokes?  I would talk about picking up your mom but lifting a 500lb round mexican woman is more of a job for Kegdrainer.

FAIL!!!
Wrong ethnicity, jackass.

I'm sorry the fact that your mom will be hobbling from taking it up the butt last night bothers you. Guess you'll  have to cook your own breakfast this morning on the hot plate in your trailer!  :D

No matter how big you type it, it's still a

WIN
!

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2008, 02:49:25 AM »
Wrong ethnicity, jackass.

I'm sorry the fact that your mom will be hobbling from taking it up the butt last night bothers you. Guess you'll  have to cook your own breakfast this morning on the hot plate in your trailer!  :D

No matter how big you type it, it's still a

WIN

Whatever you say cupcake.  Tell yourself whatever you need to hear so you can sleep at night.  Still on the mom jokes huh?  Glad to see you're posting on an elementary school level.  Glad to see the public school system worked out for ya. LOL....

Que MexiMeltdown.....
\

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2008, 02:56:38 AM »
idiot ::) Obama is going to be the best thing for you yanks, think Kennedy.

Think not, think about his crazy minister being his personal adviser...think in that route. 

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2008, 02:57:37 AM »
Whatever you say cupcake.  Tell yourself whatever you need to hear so you can sleep at night.  Still on the mom jokes huh?  Glad to see you're posting on an elementary school level.  Glad to see the public school system worked out for ya. LOL....

Que MexiMeltdown.....
Again, wrong ethnicity moron.

I ain't your cupcake. Stop trolling for dates. I sleep fine at night, especially after I bust a few nuts in your mom's asshole.  ;)

I'm posting on an elementary school level? Ooookay. Coming from the trailer trash loser who never graduated from college and has to resort to ethnic stereotype jokes. You can't even get your shit straight and use the wrong ethnicity. LOL

Sorry I hit a sore spot by calling you a moron. I know you've heard it all your life. If I knew you'd melt maybe I would've held back.
!

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2008, 02:59:06 AM »
Again, wrong ethnicity moron.

I ain't your cupcake. Stop trolling for dates. I sleep fine at night, especially after I bust a few nuts in your mom's asshole.  ;)

I'm posting on an elementary school level? Ooookay. Coming from the trailer trash loser who never graduated from college and has to resort to ethnic stereotype jokes. You can't even get your shit straight and use the wrong ethnicity. LOL

Sorry I hit a sore spot by calling you a moron. I know you've heard it all your life. If I knew you'd melt maybe I would've held back.

Meltdown
\

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2008, 03:01:32 AM »
!

christinafitness

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2008, 04:24:34 AM »
It's so great to have this board.
It gives all the people that have nothing to say the opportunity to say all that.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2008, 04:28:04 AM »
It gives all the people that have nothing to say the opportunity to say all that.
Any nude pics Christina?  :-*

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2008, 04:29:44 AM »

Fun stuff no?
\

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #36 on: July 08, 2008, 05:26:06 AM »
What in the world will he look like in the year 2010...Every president ages like 10 years by the middle of there first term...McCain will look like a fcking corpse by then...
a chipmunk

Moosejay

« Reply #37 on: July 08, 2008, 05:27:44 AM »
Does a VP not have to be a natural born citizen?

yes

Lurker79

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: July 08, 2008, 06:10:31 AM »

Moosejay

« Reply #39 on: July 08, 2008, 06:14:27 AM »
Great...I still got a chance ;D

no...he does have to be a nat born cit

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #40 on: July 08, 2008, 06:17:39 AM »

I didn't think it was possible...but for once, Stark made me laugh  ;D
just not good enough

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #41 on: July 08, 2008, 06:40:59 AM »
Obama sworn in = assassination.

Exactly. The psycho white racists that make up a decent portion of this country will go nuts when there's a black president.  The VIce president will be president in a year or two.  Crazy white ass crackers

Lurker79

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: July 08, 2008, 06:45:57 AM »
no...he does have to be a nat born cit

Ahh, my misinterpretation. I guess that rules out Arnie ever being Pres., under the current rules.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #43 on: July 08, 2008, 07:28:31 AM »
McCain should get Arnold on the ticket as his VP runner so when McCain dies, Arnold can slide into the Office bypassing the Nat born citizen law as he was not elected rather appointed.

awesome!

:D
tank u jesus

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #44 on: July 08, 2008, 05:52:20 PM »
Exactly. The psycho white racists that make up a decent portion of this country will go nuts when there's a black president.  The VIce president will be president in a year or two.  Crazy white ass crackers

Its not that i don't agree with this but my guess is just about every other nation outside america are closet racists and they will be the ones who have a problem with the leader of the free world being able to dunk a basketball...Imagine Osama at a summit meeting trying to tell the russians what to do...Osama will have to have food tasters 24/7...

bigmo6891

• Getbig III
  • wus real good
« Reply #45 on: July 09, 2008, 02:17:28 PM »
TO EVERYONE ON THIS BOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN GUARAFUCKINTEEEEEE YOU THAT BARACK OBAMA will be the next president of the USA, I AM WILLING TO BET ANY KIND OF MONEY, WITH ANYONE ON THE BOARD!!!!
Never Big Enough

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: July 09, 2008, 02:21:23 PM »
awesome!

:D

Sieg heil fur der fuhrer

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: July 09, 2008, 02:23:36 PM »

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #48 on: July 09, 2008, 02:36:14 PM »

The secret service even at this point is pulling no punches with his security due to the number of death threats he has already had. I severly doubt the US wants the massive embarassment of their security forces 'allowing' a candidate killed as he is black in 2008. Especially in this election where it is being reported on at unprecented levels worldwide, with Obama being extremely popular.

Its not that i don't agree with this but my guess is just about every other nation outside america are closet racists and they will be the ones who have a problem

I would disagree, both if you look at all the opinion polls and reports coming out of the world they are heavily pro Obama, unprecented levels of support for him, and from personal experience I have found the US to be far more race conscious.....far.

bigmo6891

• Getbig III
  • wus real good
« Reply #49 on: July 09, 2008, 02:39:35 PM »
ya, but like i said earlier, HE WILL BE THE NEXT PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU HEARD IT ON GETBIG FIRST!!!!!

MO IS PROJECTING THAT BARACK OBAMA IS THE WINNER OF THE 2008 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION
Never Big Enough