Author Topic: Keith's still kickin' it with the rich and famous...  (Read 25870 times)

BigFNDuce

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Re: Keith's still kickin' it with the rich and famous...
« Reply #100 on: July 08, 2008, 06:25:51 PM »
Hey Goatballs nice gimmick.  If not then nice of you to invite one of your boyfriends.  You gotta love in the internet pussies that come out when mom and dad are shopping

This would be hilarious if it wasn't so sad and pathetic. Look at yourself Keith! You live in a world of lies and fantasy. The level of delusionality that exists in your head is so huge it's visible from space. Get a grip, you don't need to spout your lies on a fucking message board to validate yourself. Try getting out once and awhile and actually moving around, you might actually find yourself some real friends!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #101 on: July 08, 2008, 06:27:35 PM »
You claimed to have 3 at one point, one being Subtraction (timed). Yaroni might have killed them all after you constantly PMing members, asking for pictures of piss and shit.

Subtraction and the "Mohammed bin Yaroni" series were mine, but Ron killed them a long time ago.  Besides, everyone knew those were mine... I wasn't hiding.  I don't have any current gimmicks, though.
Ron: "I am lazy."

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #102 on: July 08, 2008, 06:29:31 PM »
I enjoy a Olyme story or two...And I wouldn't want my worse enemy to have to go through the spider bite shiat...With that said, lets all hope the worst is behind Keith...I mean if he was to get dementia or alzheimers one day where he couldn't remember 5 minutes into the past, someone upstairs would really have it out for him...

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: July 08, 2008, 06:33:06 PM »
I enjoy a Olyme story or two...And I wouldn't want my worse enemy to have to go through the spider bite shiat...With that said, lets all hope the worst is behind Keith...I mean if he was to get dementia or alzheimers one day where he couldn't remember 5 minutes into the past, someone upstairs would really have it out for him...

That would not be so bad. Get on daily doses of happy drugs and enough other shit (including a brain implant that affects your emotional state positively) to remain happy all the time, and you're set. You're a humanoid being charged with positive emotions all the time, and since you don't need the memory and stuff to attain your own happiness (since its provided with the pills), you are living in paradise.

BigFNDuce

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #104 on: July 08, 2008, 06:37:21 PM »
yea these chumps should reveal their itentities

Is there something "Cock Sucking Bob"?

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #105 on: July 08, 2008, 06:38:35 PM »
FNDuce.... Post one of your so called lies and fantasies concerning Keith and I'll tell you who is correct. I know Keith well and am a good judge of character.

BigFNDuce

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #106 on: July 08, 2008, 06:40:32 PM »
FNDuce.... Post one of your so called lies and fantasies concerning Keith and I'll tell you who is correct. I know Keith well and am a good judge of character.

All of his delusions about being "in" with famous celebrities. When in reality he brushed up against them on the set of some shit movie that he was an extra in. A scene that was probably cut. Lies about his fitness, showing no current pictures and the always hardy, "I am going to start lifting tomorrow, I swear!" AHAHAH oh brother.

Moosejay

« Reply #107 on: July 08, 2008, 06:40:58 PM »

Stunt, my money is on he can't or won't

Moosejay

« Reply #108 on: July 08, 2008, 06:41:55 PM »
All of his delusions about being "in" with famous celebrities. When in reality he brushed up against them on the set of some shit movie that he was an extra in. A scene that was probably cut. Lies about his fitness, showing no current pictures and the always hardy, "I am going to start lifting tomorrow, I swear!" AHAHAH oh brother.

now try a specific, like sm asked you

BigFNDuce

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #109 on: July 08, 2008, 06:44:13 PM »
now try a specific, like sm asked you

Ease up Moose! Get off of his jock and take his 'frank n' beans' out of your salivating mouth. It is his general stretching of the truth, his lame framed pictures and his epic fatness and lack of willpower!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #110 on: July 08, 2008, 06:45:02 PM »
I love the way Getbig threads end up where everyone is attacking everyone else. All we need is Goodrum to join in and we have a party. I still can't understand how Keith missed seeing the posedown where Melvin posed on the table at the Olympia.

Goatboy is no fool so deserves respect. Debussey will befriend anyone who responds to him. I swear the government should have better outpatient care for the mentally unstable.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: July 08, 2008, 06:45:23 PM »

That would not be so bad. Get on daily doses of happy drugs and enough other shit (including a brain implant that affects your emotional state positively) to remain happy all the time, and you're set. You're a humanoid being charged with positive emotions all the time, and since you don't need the memory and stuff to attain your own happiness (since its provided with the pills), you are living in paradise.

Agreed but i think you missed the irony here :-\

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #112 on: July 08, 2008, 06:47:10 PM »
Good try, Duce, but no cigar. Do you always present yourself this way? Or only on this GetBig Board?

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: July 08, 2008, 06:48:06 PM »
I love the way Getbig threads end up where everyone is attacking everyone else. All we need is Goodrum to join in and we have a party. I still can't understand how Keith missed seeing the posedown where Melvin posed on the table at the Olympia.

Goatboy is no fool so deserves respect. Debussey will befriend anyone who responds to him. I swear the government should have better outpatient care for the mentally unstable.

And yet you still comb Walmart for 500 pound dates...Who's the mentally unstable here?

BigFNDuce

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #114 on: July 08, 2008, 06:51:27 PM »
Good try, Duce, but no cigar. Do you always present yourself this way? Or only on this GetBig Board?
If I didn't know any better I would call you Onlyme's gimmick lapdog. Stop pretending that Keith has been completely honest with us on GetBig. And stop defending him like a demented poodle. Good god man, snap out of Keith's romantic spell!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: July 08, 2008, 06:55:33 PM »
All of his delusions about being "in" with famous celebrities. When in reality he brushed up against them on the set of some shit movie that he was an extra in. A scene that was probably cut.

Exactly.  Keith probably isn't outright lying in the sense that he may indeed have briefly shared the same airspace with some of these people at some point, but he always portrays it like he's best friends and blood brothers with the A-list, when in reality he may been introduced for 3 seconds, and the celeb wouldn't have remembered who the hell he was even two days later. 

BigFNDuce

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #116 on: July 08, 2008, 06:57:23 PM »

Exactly.  Keith probably isn't outright lying in the sense that he may indeed have briefly shared the same airspace with some of these people at some point, but he always portrays it like he's best friends and blood brothers with the A-list, when in reality he may been introduced for 3 seconds, and the celeb wouldn't have remembered who the hell he was even two days later. 

Great point as usual Goatboy. The celebrity won't remember Keith at all, but they may remember some fat, drooling turd of a slob dwaddling around and getting sweat on them.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #117 on: July 08, 2008, 07:02:47 PM »
Unlike Goatboy and many of the total losers nobodies around here, Keith has actually paid his dues and done plenty in his interesting life. The dude was an armwrestling champ and benched over 500 pounds. That is so beyond the capacity of the flotsam here it is in a completely different league. No wonder he gets pissed off at the wannabes who shit stir around here. I don't blame him.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: July 08, 2008, 07:09:31 PM »
Keith has actually paid his dues and done plenty in his interesting life. The dude was an armwrestling champ .

That's roughly the equivalent of being the "East Coast Chinese Checkers Champ"...  nobody's heard of you and nobody cares.   It's almost as meaningless as an IFBB pro card.  ::) 

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: July 08, 2008, 07:09:53 PM »

Exactly.  The guy ate a ham sanwhich that Stallone leaves on a plate, all of a sudden they buttfuked in the locker room.

Moosejay

« Reply #120 on: July 08, 2008, 07:10:07 PM »
Ease up Moose! Get off of his jock and take his 'frank n' beans' out of your salivating mouth. It is his general stretching of the truth, his lame framed pictures and his epic fatness and lack of willpower!

what you mean, frank and beans

Its better than most of the boring things here lately.

Just saying when I see his posts, I am usually more inclined to read 'em due to interest and entertainment

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: July 08, 2008, 07:13:17 PM »
Unlike Goatboy and many of the total losers nobodies around here, Keith has actually paid his dues and done plenty in his interesting life. The dude was an armwrestling champ

What is wrong with you people? An arm wrestling champ?

Is that what you call an accomplishment.  haha amazing

Moosejay

« Reply #122 on: July 08, 2008, 07:14:06 PM »
Unlike Goatboy and many of the total losers nobodies around here, Keith has actually paid his dues and done plenty in his interesting life. The dude was an armwrestling champ and benched over 500 pounds. That is so beyond the capacity of the flotsam here it is in a completely different league. No wonder he gets pissed off at the wannabes who shit stir around here. I don't blame him.

I wouldn't be so imperious to call folks flotsam..everyone has value, vb

Moosejay

« Reply #123 on: July 08, 2008, 07:15:03 PM »
What is wrong with you people? An arm wrestling champ?

Is that what you call an accomplishment.  haha amazing

to become a true champion in ANYTHING in this world is an accomplishment.

BigFNDuce

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #124 on: July 08, 2008, 07:17:13 PM »
what you mean, frank and beans

Its better than most of the boring things here lately.

Just saying when I see his posts, I am usually more inclined to read 'em due to interest and entertainment

Fair enough Moosejay. But don't ever call his stories the unvarnished truth, they are far from it. Entertaining, yes, but truth, no. It is also sad when he has to sit here on lie to us and stretch the truth like so much taffy.