Author Topic: Keith's still kickin' it with the rich and famous...  (Read 25655 times)

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan
Re: Keith's still kickin' it with the rich and famous...
« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2008, 01:34:20 PM »
keith was on hollywood squares

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2008, 01:35:48 PM »
Kieth advised George Washington during the battle of Bunker Hill

Kieth conviced Churchill to free India

Kieth cleared a lot of earth for the construction of the Panama canal by jumping up and down and creating a massive earthquake

Kieth gave a banana to the first ape sent into space by NASA

who is this Kieth guy you're talking about exactly?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2008, 01:38:57 PM »
keith was on hollywood squares

On the bottom row, hopefully.   I could see Gary Coleman or someone sitting in the square below where Keith is supposed to be, and seeing Keith lumber into the studio and aproach the ladder to climb up to the square above.  :-X
Ron: "I am lazy."

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2008, 01:40:14 PM »
who is this Kieth guy you're talking about exactly?

Gayer than Keith suing me for slander

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2008, 01:41:54 PM »
See all the things one can do if you were to log off of Getbig long enough to step outside?

Oh well...you're still GOATBOY from the message boards!

hahaha ;D

E
E

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2008, 01:52:13 PM »
No,  Goat, I would never kill ya. But if I did tell you 'some things', I'd have to disclose that fact to the proper authorities and they would have to follow through with the appropriate action. I don't know what that would be, but I wouldn't be the person to have to do it. Nor would I even want to or even consider doing so.

X-Factor, I don't know exactly where you want me to say, "Just kidding" a few posts back, but be advised that everything I've ever said about Keith is 100% true and not exaggerated."

Even my "Farting in the Crowded Elevator" story about Keith is 100% valid and probably the only time in my life where I was totally 100% embarrassed.

The rumors on this board about his association with George Washington, Churchill, the Panama Canal, slavery, and NASA are completely untrue to the best of my knowledge. At least he never discussed those with me nor was I a personal witness.

Why do you fail to believe such things, Goat? DO you simply enjoy attempting to redicule others for their accomplishments?  I'm not a shrink, but there must be a name for that.

Sometimes a simple apology can cure undefined illnesses. It worked for me.

Moosejay

« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2008, 01:56:49 PM »
I'm waiting for you to say "just kidding" 

Are you serious with this?   Why are there so many tools on getbig?

stunt is about the best person here...one of the reasons i log on here

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2008, 02:01:07 PM »
Losts of people rag on keith for name dropping but the best was when Squad called Keith a liar when he said he had knew Royce Gracie. Keith laid the smack down on squad when he posted a picture of him and Gracie together , pure gold!
X

Moosejay

« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2008, 02:04:41 PM »
No,  Goat, I would never kill ya. But if I did tell you 'some things', I'd have to disclose that fact to the proper authorities and they would have to follow through with the appropriate action. I don't know what that would be, but I wouldn't be the person to have to do it. Nor would I even want to or even consider doing so.

X-Factor, I don't know exactly where you want me to say, "Just kidding" a few posts back, but be advised that everything I've ever said about Keith is 100% true and not exaggerated."

Even my "Farting in the Crowded Elevator" story about Keith is 100% valid and probably the only time in my life where I was totally 100% embarrassed.

The rumors on this board about his association with George Washington, Churchill, the Panama Canal, slavery, and NASA are completely untrue to the best of my knowledge. At least he never discussed those with me nor was I a personal witness.

Why do you fail to believe such things, Goat? DO you simply enjoy attempting to redicule others for their accomplishments?  I'm not a shrink, but there must be a name for that.

;)

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2008, 02:06:07 PM »
Thanks, Moose, but are yu back on drugs or somting?

Regardless, I hope you are doing well once again.

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2008, 02:09:37 PM »

I think he's like half the people here. Stuck at work and just goofing around. No need to write a novel about it.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #36 on: July 08, 2008, 02:12:06 PM »
You got a problem with Keith knowing a few celebrities?

Sure they ain't no A-list Celebs like Zone Capone, but still, the man has met a few people during his years on Hawaii.

No need to be jealous.
Q

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 08, 2008, 02:13:04 PM »
DO you simply enjoy attempting to redicule others for their accomplishments? 

His history of constant name-dropping is what I'm ridiculing him for.  ::)

(well, that and being really, really fat.)

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #38 on: July 08, 2008, 02:14:14 PM »

I don't think for Goat and others it is a matter of not believing. It's just ribbing Keith for being a namedropper - which he is. I think most here like Keith and find him amusing many times.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 08, 2008, 02:14:54 PM »
If I was like Chick....I would be doing important things like trying to figure out a new hair style

;D

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 08, 2008, 02:15:50 PM »
If I was like Chick....I would be doing important things like trying to figure out a new hair style shopping for a new toupee

;D

fixed

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: July 08, 2008, 02:27:09 PM »
Yea, thanks for your curtious response, Goat, but would you rather listen to some of the boreing, lying bullshitters on here or get some interesting name dropping shit from Keith? I got a bad habit of reading those check out cashier stand, Hollywood,  gossip rags while waiting for the lady in front of me to find the necessary change for a six-pak of beer while juggeling a kid on her hip (God bless motherhood), but I gotta admit that I enjoy reading Keith's stuff on here even more. At least I know it's the TRUTH.

HUMONGOUS, I gotta back up your last statement.

I ain't no killer or fighter no more so when I meet a Gracie, I have no idea who or what a "Gracie" is or even "ever was".

Then one day Keith asked me to return something to one of the Gracie's ("Was it Royce, Keith?") and when I next ran into Keith he asked me how I felt about  meeting one of the best family fighting members in the world, and I had to ask him who he was talking about.

Till then I had no idea who "Gracie" even was and this was after spending about 20 minutes in his office talking old story about Keith and his funny ways and the good times they appeared to have on some occasions.

Name dropping is fun if it's truthful and doesn't cause any problems for the individual whose name is dropped. And for that sole reason, I can't do a lot of name-droppen.

Not yet - Anyway!

Someday you won't be believing half the shit I have to say, but every piece of that shit will be entirely true. But then I'll have to shoot myself, so that could be a long way off........ and probably never unless I can write from the great beyond.

Maybe JohnnieVegas can help me in that regards.

OH SHIT! Now I am in trouble!

Moosejay

« Reply #42 on: July 08, 2008, 02:36:07 PM »
Thanks, Moose, but are yu back on drugs or somting?

Regardless, I hope you are doing well once again.

Hey Stunt!

Yes, I am back on...4 days post-neurosurgery.

One more to go...my, are the sands of time sifting through for me...gotta get back!

Morphine itch.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #43 on: July 08, 2008, 02:43:11 PM »
Posted Today:

I'm thinking after the game he had tea with Mariah Carey, Brad Pitt, and the Pope.  ;D

Goatballs is your middle name Jealously  Just wondering.  Are you really that mad about your life where you think I am bragging about being with people that you would never ever be able to even get close to.  Honestly where do you live where you think this way.  I would not want to be you for a billion dollars.  I keep naming people I have actually met or worked with and you pull out stupid names.  Dude you really need to get a life if you think I am bragging when I put a name down.  I do it if it pertains to the thread or my post.  Do you follow everything I do.  Are you my stalker.  Being gay shouldn't prevent you from going out and doing something worthwhile with your life.  Just remember you are a no body now but maybe you can be some body if you get out of the house.

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: July 08, 2008, 02:45:30 PM »

homo

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: July 08, 2008, 02:49:17 PM »
So today I'm at Denny's eating my usual 5 orders of "grand slam breakfast" (but this time I got a DIET coke to go with them, since I'm trying to drop from 620 lbs to 610 lbs for a role), and who do I see walk in but my good buddies George Steinbrenner, Cher, and Joe Piscipo.  Anyway, they invite me over to Hugh Heffner's house, and....   ummmm..... I forgot what happened after that.  Probably something involving some car from the 80's, though.

Thanks for sharing, spider-man.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 08, 2008, 02:50:00 PM »

More reason for him not to post here.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: July 08, 2008, 02:51:21 PM »
Thanks for the update, Moose! The only real thing I know about Morphine is that I was supposed to inject it in my leg from a little metal toothpaste tube with a blunt needle on its end if and when I ever got shot or be prepared to to shoot it to the guy next to me whose gut just got ripped out by an incoming 122 mm rocket.

I also had to be prepared to show that I still had it in my kit whenever morphine inspection time came around. And then I eventually graduated up to the Morphine Control guy and had to account for every bit of morphine in the entire unit.

How come no one cheated back then? Or did they cheat and I just didn't know it?

Good luck to ya in the infirmary, Moose. And don't get hooked on that shit. I know a kid who did get hooked and it took his life at an early age. It actually made him kill himself the second time around after losing an arm after his first attempt.

Take this shit as one of those bloody, killer crash movies they used to show us every Friday nite before getting off the base on liberty. Scarry shit and that's what it's supposed to be.

Moosejay

« Reply #48 on: July 08, 2008, 02:52:35 PM »

More reason for him not to post here.

but you AND I post here...?

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 08, 2008, 02:54:22 PM »

His history of constant name-dropping is what I'm ridiculing him for.  ::)

(well, that and being really, really fat.)

As you should goat. If you were to mention Keith to most of these celebs he supposedly knows, nobody would no who the fuck he is.