Author Topic: Clen or ECA  (Read 6107 times)

dseiler

• Getbig III
  • GOING OFF THE DEEP END. FUCK IT
Clen or ECA
« on: July 08, 2008, 11:09:14 AM »
29 yr old male 5'11 275 approx 25-30% bf

Steady state and HIIT Cardio 7 days/wk
Weight train 3 day split
Post workout standard protein shake
Animal pak multi in morning

Need to be 200 by jan 1 2009

Supplement ECA or just Clen?

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
Re: Clen or ECA
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2008, 11:12:43 AM »
29 yr old male 5'11 275 approx 25-30% bf

Steady state and HIIT Cardio 7 days/wk
Weight train 3 day split
Post workout standard protein shake
Animal pak multi in morning

Need to be 200 by jan 1 2009

Supplement ECA or just Clen?

ECA ALL THE WAY

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2008, 11:15:56 AM »
At your BF% i wouldn't worry about either IMO.

Once you get to a decent BF%(10-12%), then i would worry about using ECA just to get the most benefit out of it.

You have 6 months, i would use the ECA the final 2 months.

I wouldn't touch Clen personally...

8)

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2008, 12:49:10 PM »
if your sensitive to simulants id say clen, but eca is more potent a fat burner and its legal as well; so eca is the better choice but alot of people cant handle the stimulant effects of it

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2008, 12:58:25 PM »
if your sensitive to simulants id say clen, but eca is more potent a fat burner and its legal as well; so eca is the better choice but alot of people cant handle the stimulant effects of it
How is eca legal if ephedrine is illegal? ECA isnt reealy ECA w/o ephedrine.
thinking about buying vasopro, got my bronkaid and it didnt do sh*t. is vasapro from max pro still availible?

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2008, 01:03:18 PM »
thinking about buying vasopro, got my bronkaid and it didnt do sh*t. is vasapro from max pro still availible?

How much were you taking? Each pill contains 25 mlg of Ephedrine Hydrochloride.

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2008, 01:08:10 PM »
How much were you taking? Each pill contains 25 mlg of Ephedrine Hydrochloride.
i havent taken ephedrine in a while, i ran out. but i got my bronkaid last night and took two pills this morning = 50 mgs and dont feel a thing. was thinking about trashing them (all three boxes, 120 pills) and buying vasopro instead if its still availible. why doesnt the bronk work??

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2008, 01:08:35 PM »
bronkaid is as real as it comes dude. vasop pro wont do anything that bronkaid doesnt.   bronkaid is made by PFIZER !!!

some people dont get the stimulant effects from ehpedrine. i dont. i can take 100mg of ANY kind of ephedrine and i dont get any jitters or any thing.

just different effects for diffferent people.

but if you want to shell out the extra cash for vasop pro, yeah its still available at most max muscles

dseiler

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2008, 01:13:04 PM »
I think ECA was instrumental in getting me down from 365 (well, that and removing carbs from diet), I definitely felt temp go up when doing 3x a day. Was just curious if clen was better. Currently stacking 1 baby asp, 1 no-doz and 1 bronk.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2008, 01:17:40 PM »
I think ECA was instrumental in getting me down from 365 (well, that and removing carbs from diet), I definitely felt temp go up when doing 3x a day. Was just curious if clen was better. Currently stacking 1 baby asp, 1 no-doz and 1 bronk.
try adding more aspirin and throw in some egcg and maybe some yohimbine.. all that works together with synergy

as for clen... its not as POTENT a fat burner, because its beta-2 specific, where ephedrine is a shotgun blast at all three beta ...  BUT..clen DOES have a 36 hour half life, so its workig on you all day and all night hwile you sleep as wel. which helps.

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2008, 01:20:33 PM »
bronkaid is as real as it comes dude. vasop pro wont do anything that bronkaid doesnt.   bronkaid is made by PFIZER !!!

some people dont get the stimulant effects from ehpedrine. i dont. i can take 100mg of ANY kind of ephedrine and i dont get any jitters or any thing.

just different effects for diffferent people.

but if you want to shell out the extra cash for vasop pro, yeah its still available at most max muscles
I hear you cand, but previously when i took ephedrine it would get me "up". i figured the break i took would only enhance the effect. im very familiar with ephedrine products and the bronk for whatever reason didnt take. i honestly got more awake from the two 20 oz. diet dews i drank. thanks for the help, much appreciated.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2008, 01:25:31 PM »
I hear you cand, but previously when i took ephedrine it would get me "up". i figured the break i took would only enhance the effect. im very familiar with ephedrine products and the bronk for whatever reason didnt take. i honestly got more awake from the two 20 oz. diet dews i drank. thanks for the help, much appreciated.
lol ! mountain dews are serious bro; i swear to god they lie about their caffiene content. one of those 12 ounce canz supposed to be like 50mg caffiene ? bullshit ! i take 200mg caffiene tab pre training and it doesnt do anything to me but wake me up, and those diet mountain dews get me all hyper off just one !

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2008, 02:24:45 PM »

Once you get to a decent BF%(10-12%), then i would worry about using ECA just to get the most benefit out of it.

8)

^
Concur 100%
Keep doing what you're doing and if by Halloween you still have questions, ask then.
Meanwhile, what's the diet look like?
:

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2008, 03:46:58 PM »
lol ! mountain dews are serious bro; i swear to god they lie about their caffiene content. one of those 12 ounce canz supposed to be like 50mg caffiene ? bullshit ! i take 200mg caffiene tab pre training and it doesnt do anything to me but wake me up, and those diet mountain dews get me all hyper off just one !
I drink 4 of those a day.. today after the bronkaid, i had the (2) 20oz diet dews and a 20oz of diet pepsi max. diet dews are the sh*t. way better than coffee for me.

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2008, 08:53:54 PM »
I drink 4 of those a day.. today after the bronkaid, i had the (2) 20oz diet dews and a 20oz of diet pepsi max. diet dews are the sh*t. way better than coffee for me.

Maybe thats why you're not feeling a kick from the bronkaid. Might be time to back off on the recreational use of stims and tailor them strictly for fat loss.

dseiler

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2008, 05:09:07 AM »
^
Concur 100%
Keep doing what you're doing and if by Halloween you still have questions, ask then.
Meanwhile, what's the diet look like?

Forgot that part! Diet is less than 20g carbs per day, avg 2500 cals. Only slight carb load is 30 mins pre-workout three days per week. Keeps me in ketosis pretty well. Usually something high on the GI chart (Baked Potato, Rice, White Bread, etc)

I should be down a lot more, but I've slacked. It's time to really kick myself in the ass and stick to it 100%. Besides, my boss bet me $1,000 I wouldn't get down to 200 by Jan 1st. How's that for motivation?

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2008, 06:55:46 AM »

I wouldn't touch Clen personally...

8)

100% agreed.

dseiler

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2008, 06:09:16 AM »
Thanks for all the responses. Switching up the stack a bit on some of your advices.

Animal Multi
DHA/EHA
Green Tea Extract
Yohimbine EX

Thoughts?

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2008, 06:12:34 AM »
Thanks for all the responses. Switching up the stack a bit on some of your advices.

Animal Multi
DHA/EHA
Green Tea Extract
Yohimbine EX

Thoughts?

L-Tyrosine and L-Carnitine with this stack.

L-Carnitine is a must with Yohimbine.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2008, 08:32:53 AM »
eca by a mile.  clen can be a legal headache.  ECA is legal.

dseiler

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2008, 02:07:35 PM »
L-Tyrosine and L-Carnitine with this stack.

L-Carnitine is a must with Yohimbine.

Will do. Looks like the Animal Cuts product has a slew of different fat burning supples including the ones you mention. I think I'm just gonna grab that and some DHA/EHA. We'll see what happens.

Knives

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2008, 02:27:15 PM »
eca is more potent a fat burner

no, it definitely isn't, all it does it suppress your appetite and speed up your metabolism a little bit

bronkaid is made by PFIZER !!!

no, it's made my bayer

try adding more aspirin and throw in some egcg and maybe some yohimbine.. all that works together with synergy

as for clen... its not as POTENT a fat burner, because its beta-2 specific, where ephedrine is a shotgun blast at all three beta ...  BUT..clen DOES have a 36 hour half life, so its workig on you all day and all night hwile you sleep as wel. which helps.

do you actually understand what you're saying?  it sounds like you're regurgitating steroid.com articles

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2008, 02:29:51 PM »
dseiler

ECA ALL THE FUCKING WAY YOU IDIOT NOW STOP ASKING PLZ[/b]

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2008, 05:58:39 PM »
no, it definitely isn't, all it does it suppress your appetite and speed up your metabolism a little bit

eca is definitely a more potent fat burner than clenbuterol.

Knives

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2008, 06:23:52 PM »
eca is definitely a more potent fat burner than clenbuterol.

it depends on how you define "potent"

clen has a long half life and burns fat around the clock.  eca does not

i've used both and clen worked much better