Author Topic: To small to get started  (Read 9018 times)

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
Re: To small to get started
« Reply #50 on: July 10, 2008, 05:43:16 PM »
How is this from your other post not cut and paste?  Splain Lucy, Splain

uuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmm bro-ski that was on the g&o and it was OBVIOUSLY copy and paste

i dont think anyone was going to see that thread and think that was my writing.

are you retarded?

IAMTHEGAME

• Getbig II
  • ...'CAUSE I AM THAT DAMN GOOD...
« Reply #51 on: July 10, 2008, 06:12:22 PM »
uuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmm bro-ski that was on the g&o and it was OBVIOUSLY copy and paste

i dont think anyone was going to see that thread and think that was my writing.

are you retarded?

Since you are so fond of Wikapedia you might want to look up the work rhetoric...

As far as the retarded comment goes, which is what I have also noticed you use insults when someone shows you that you are wrong, all i can say is everytime you point a finger (me being retarded) there are 3 pointed back at you...

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: July 10, 2008, 06:41:54 PM »
Since you are so fond of Wikapedia you might want to look up the work rhetoric...

As far as the retarded comment goes, which is what I have also noticed you use insults when someone shows you that you are wrong, all i can say is everytime you point a finger (me being retarded) there are 3 pointed back at you...
gimmick you have three posts and they are all dedicated to me. i am honored.  ;)

IAMTHEGAME

• Getbig II
« Reply #53 on: July 10, 2008, 07:37:31 PM »
gimmick you have three posts and they are all dedicated to me. i am honored.  ;)

Stop trying to avoid of subject of your ignorance and answer up son

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: July 10, 2008, 07:38:12 PM »
Stop trying to avoid of subject of your ignorance and answer up son
ignorance?

try me

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #55 on: July 11, 2008, 02:02:26 AM »
Some people are just plain thick  ::)

4thAD

« Reply #56 on: July 11, 2008, 06:24:00 AM »
IAMTHEGAME thanx for hijacking the thread and turning this into nothing but a bull shit bash session. Now go back to the rest of getbig.

IAMTHEGAME

• Getbig II
« Reply #57 on: July 11, 2008, 07:56:38 AM »
ignorance?

try me

You try yourself everytime you open your mouth you prove it again and again

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #58 on: July 11, 2008, 10:06:38 AM »
IAMTHEGAME thanx for hijacking the thread and turning this into nothing but a bull shit bash session. Now go back to the rest of getbig.

Agreed.  If you can't control yourself, go away.  Serious business here.

cbo

• Getbig I
« Reply #59 on: July 12, 2008, 01:28:34 AM »
first of all ,, no disrespect, but theres no way you've been training for that long and all of a sudden cant gain.  Im a hard gainer and I'll tell you now its cuz ur not eating on schedule.  I lifted for two years and got hard looking but wondered why i didnt BULK lik some of my friends were. PLAIN and SIMPLE i "thought" or "said to myself" that i was eating enough but i wasnt. My roommate finally for one week was like,, eat what i eat,, and i gained 10lbs in two weeks because he was literally, no cheating, every threee hours was gorging food,, and this was on a dbol only cycle. So,, eat more and then evaluate whats goin on. One thing ive learned in the past six months is,,,, DIET IS EVERYTHING, no cliche.. try it.

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: July 12, 2008, 02:23:28 AM »
IMO, the ability to eat fats and carbs together depends on genetics and the types of fats and carbs you are eating. 

From experience, I never combine carbs with fat when dieting and it makes a HUGE difference. 

If not dieting, I only eat low GI complex carbs, such as Lentils with good fats such as EFA's.  Even then, I only eat a reasonable amount of carbs (1/2 cup Lentils with 1 Tbsp Udo's Choice Oil). 

Also, regardless of whether I am dieting or trying to grow, I never combine fats with higher GI meals like I eat in the morning and around workouts. 

Doing this I successfully grow without adding much if any fat.  FWIW, I average just above 4,000 calories per day and don't put on fat when growing, even without Clen, T3 or any other fat burner in my supplement plan.

I know this because I track my average calories per week and can calculate my metabolic rate and EXACTLY how many calories I am eating in excess of my maintenance level.  I adjust accordingly so that I eat enough to grow, but not put on fat.

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: July 12, 2008, 04:04:30 AM »
Also, go to the nutrition board and learn the basics.  These guys are giving you good advice on what to eat, but you need to understand WHY you need certain amounts of macros, timing, etc.  That way, you will understand how to create your own diet.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: July 12, 2008, 09:07:50 AM »
IMO, the ability to eat fats and carbs together depends on genetics and the types of fats and carbs you are eating. 

From experience, I never combine carbs with fat when dieting and it makes a HUGE difference. 

If not dieting, I only eat low GI complex carbs, such as Lentils with good fats such as EFA's.  Even then, I only eat a reasonable amount of carbs (1/2 cup Lentils with 1 Tbsp Udo's Choice Oil). 

Also, regardless of whether I am dieting or trying to grow, I never combine fats with higher GI meals like I eat in the morning and around workouts. 

Doing this I successfully grow without adding much if any fat.  FWIW, I average just above 4,000 calories per day and don't put on fat when growing, even without Clen, T3 or any other fat burner in my supplement plan.

I know this because I track my average calories per week and can calculate my metabolic rate and EXACTLY how many calories I am eating in excess of my maintenance level.  I adjust accordingly so that I eat enough to grow, but not put on fat.
omega-3 will help you "handle" carbohydrates. they are great to combine wit carbs. all other fats, not so much. high gla omega-6 would be "fence riders"...you can use em, they wont help, they wont hurt.  all other fats, even "EFA" omega-9 like olive oil(EVOO), shouldnt be mixed with starchy carbohydrates.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #63 on: July 12, 2008, 11:56:36 AM »
If you have the proper genetics then it doesn't matter what you eat in the off-season or what kind of combination because the body is pretty good at adapting and it will adjust your metabolism as long as you are getting enough protein 1 gram -1.5 grams and even more if you are on the juice. In the case that you are naturally a little fat as in chunky growing up as a kid then you must jeep the simple suger to a minimum and keep your fat in take to a minimum while you are eating high carbs, off-season only.

Now as for people who do not eat enough. All kinds of people will tell you to eat this and that, you must eat 5-6 meals a day and when you try you are worrying about missing a meal here and there and are trying to get the proper portions in, so it can get to be to much work and hard to keep track of everything and most people just give up while trying to follow a meal plan so here is my suggestion instead of following a meal plan, make a list of all the food you are going to eat in one day and when you wake up in the morning you start and don't worry about meals as long as you get it all in at the end of the day. Your body will eventually tell you when its hungry and you will develop your own pattern whether its 5 meals or 10.

Here is my sample, keep in mined that I take it a little extreme, I'm on a lot of juice and I am 250 with 12%, I last competed in April 07 at 185 pounds and I start my diet in one month for Nov and I intend to compete at 210 pounds, thats a full 25 pounds and this is what I've been eating; I don't count protein, don't count fats or carbs, just keep it simple.

30 pieces of chicken
half loaf of bread
2 liters of milk
2 liters of juice( do not recommand this)
2 bowls of raisin brand
4 servings of either rice or patatoes
4 servings of corn
2 servings of brocoli
2 bananas
2 apples
6 scoops of whey protein
6 scoops of protein from a mass gainer :)
This is for one day only

4thAD

« Reply #64 on: July 13, 2008, 08:35:15 AM »
what is a piece of chicken? You surely cant be eating 30 whole chicken breasts in one day. Is this a typo?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #65 on: July 13, 2008, 10:44:51 AM »
what is a piece of chicken? You surely cant be eating 30 whole chicken breasts in one day. Is this a typo?
Well since its off-season I stay away from chicken breast because its my main food during contest prep, so I go with the dark meat like drums and thighs, One drum= 1 piece. I also take all the skin of because that would be way to much fat over 30 pieces. Chicken is cheap, a good source of protein and it taste good, can't go wrong with chicken.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #66 on: July 13, 2008, 11:00:38 AM »
I'd guess there's a fair bit of fat in the dark meat tho.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: July 13, 2008, 11:09:08 AM »
onetime, thats a whole lot of fructose and simple carbs and like zero efa's bro.

i appreciate your big eating !
you should thik about cutting out the juice and the fruit, incorporating a bunch of oats and whole grains, and throwing in a couple hundred cals of efa's at night with your last meal. specifically o3 and high gla o6

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #68 on: July 13, 2008, 06:08:37 PM »
onetime, thats a whole lot of fructose and simple carbs and like zero efa's bro.

i appreciate your big eating !
you should thik about cutting out the juice and the fruit, incorporating a bunch of oats and whole grains, and throwing in a couple hundred cals of efa's at night with your last meal. specifically o3 and high gla o6
Absolutely negative; however you aren't wrong but my day job is roofing. Try being on the roof 10 hours a day in 30 dgree weather. Without the suger all my muscle will melt away. Like I said in my original post I don't recommend the 2 liters of juice, but I can garuntee I burn it all. I will show you a spectaculer package this Nov. Candidizzle you will be convinced that I belong in the Ifbb's with Andreas Munzer like conditioning, my word 8)

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: July 13, 2008, 06:21:22 PM »
Absolutely negative; however you aren't wrong but my day job is roofing. Try being on the roof 10 hours a day in 30 dgree weather. Without the suger all my muscle will melt away. Like I said in my original post I don't recommend the 2 liters of juice, but I can garuntee I burn it all. I will show you a spectaculer package this Nov. Candidizzle you will be convinced that I belong in the Ifbb's with Andreas Munzer like conditioning, my word 8)
well im looking forward to seeing that !

okay i can live with the sugar. i am still not at all a fan of fructose dude !  :)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #70 on: July 13, 2008, 06:39:25 PM »
A lot of people know what they are talking about, but the fact is their are a lot of varibles that need to be considered in every individual; the most important being genetics, followed by what kind of lifestyle a person lives like, and then what kind of hormans are involved. Suger at first glance may sound wrong but it definately serves its purpose. The body is very mysteriouse, and it gets more complicated when people have superior genetics. There are things that I can tell you that you will think I am bullshitt, but they are true. A few examples, I had a six pack when I was 6 years old, When I did my show on a saturday I weighed 185 and on tuesday I weighed 220, I swear by everything, this is what you call superior genetics. I also never in my life have been over 14 % bodyfat. Mcdonalds everyday at times and still hold a six pack. This is why I set up my diet the way I do, When its time to diet 45-50 pounds comes off in 12 weeks. No cheating, pure will-power.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: July 13, 2008, 06:46:38 PM »
thats all good and well

...i still dont like all the fructose  :D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #72 on: July 13, 2008, 06:56:05 PM »
thats all good and well

...i still dont like all the fructose  :D
;D

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #73 on: July 14, 2008, 02:34:41 PM »
us working men can get away with murder diet wise, u need those extra cals to keep u going

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: July 14, 2008, 02:41:24 PM »
fructose will never reach the muscle ...its useless calories, only purpouse to put fat on the body...    what did make adam and eve get kicked out of the garden of eden ?? twas the FORBIDDEN FRUIT..  :D  hows that for johnny falcon type material ??? haha