Author Topic: Physique Photographer Jason Ellis Accused of Raping 15-year old Model  (Read 79935 times)

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
NEWPORT BEACH -- Celebrated 'physique' magazine photographer is accused of having sex with a 15-year-old girl after agreeing to help her modeling career.

33-year old Jason Ellis, whose photos have appeared on the covers of magazines such as Elle and Muscle & Fitness, is charged with three counts of lewd acts and one count each of statutory rape, oral copulation of a minor and digital penetration of a minor, said Farrah Emami of the Orange County District Attorney's Office.

Ellis' live-in fiance, 31-year-old Michelle Hecker, is charged with aiding and abetting Ellis in the same crimes, Emami said.

An arrest warrant was issued for Hecker.

Prosecutors say Hecker met "Jane Doe" last year through their shared interest in horseback riding.

Heckler introduced the girl to Ellis under the pretense that he could help with her modeling, Emami said.

Between August 2007 and June, Ellis took the girl on dates to movies and dinner, kissing and touching her in public, Emami said.

Hecker allegedly helped Ellis gain the trust of the girl's parents, picking her up from her home supposedly for horseback riding or some other activity.

But prosecutors say she took the girl to meet Ellis at the Fashion Island mall and drove her home later.

To hide what the two were doing, Hecker allegedly had the girl wear riding clothes when she picked her up or dropped her off, Emami said.

The parents eventually became suspicious and had a private investigator follow the pair, Emami said.

When Ellis learned he was wanted in the case, he fled the area but was arrested 10 days later.

Hecker and Ellis each face up to seven years in prison if convicted.

Anyone with more information about the case or who believes they may have been victimized was asked to call Tim Craig of the district attorney's office at (714) 347-8558.

http://ktla.trb.com/news/ktla-photographer-assault,0,3405805.story

BigFNDuce

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
physique' magazine photographer

Nice cover for a fucking homo who likes fucking kids. It's a shame BBing is known for these horrible acts and this will only seal the deal more so.

Moosejay

say ta ta to career

Benito Mutumbo

• Getbig IV
He looks like a relation of Blechman.

Gutler has invited this pedo into his house.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
NEWPORT BEACH -- Celebrated 'physique' magazine photographer is accused of having sex with a 15-year-old girl after agreeing to help her modeling career.

33-year old Jason Ellis, whose photos have appeared on the covers of magazines such as Elle and Muscle & Fitness, is charged with three counts of lewd acts and one count each of statutory rape, oral copulation of a minor and digital penetration of a minor, said Farrah Emami of the Orange County District Attorney's Office.

Ellis' live-in fiance, 31-year-old Michelle Hecker, is charged with aiding and abetting Ellis in the same crimes, Emami said.

An arrest warrant was issued for Hecker.

Prosecutors say Hecker met "Jane Doe" last year through their shared interest in horseback riding.

Heckler introduced the girl to Ellis under the pretense that he could help with her modeling, Emami said.

Between August 2007 and June, Ellis took the girl on dates to movies and dinner, kissing and touching her in public, Emami said.

Hecker allegedly helped Ellis gain the trust of the girl's parents, picking her up from her home supposedly for horseback riding or some other activity.

But prosecutors say she took the girl to meet Ellis at the Fashion Island mall and drove her home later.

To hide what the two were doing, Hecker allegedly had the girl wear riding clothes when she picked her up or dropped her off, Emami said.

The parents eventually became suspicious and had a private investigator follow the pair, Emami said.

When Ellis learned he was wanted in the case, he fled the area but was arrested 10 days later.

Hecker and Ellis each face up to seven years in prison if convicted.

Anyone with more information about the case or who believes they may have been victimized was asked to call Tim Craig of the district attorney's office at (714) 347-8558.

http://ktla.trb.com/news/ktla-photographer-assault,0,3405805.story

pedobear approved

Benito Mutumbo

• Getbig IV
Muscle Tech, Labrada, Muscle Media & MD are all named as satisfied clients on his site. 

They'll wanna distance themselves at all costs. 

His website is very pretentious & gay.  He'll have a great time in prison.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
Another candidate for MD employment...

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
looking through his gallery he gots some good shots of bodybuilders. kai, flex, ronnie, jay

BigFNDuce

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
looking through his gallery he gots some good shots of bodybuilders. kai, flex, ronnie, jay

Candizzle!!!

Did this pedofag approach you at any time for some "personal" pictures? AHAHAH, what a queer!

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Warning : NAME DROP!

I've met and had long conversations with both of them on numerous occasions and am completely taken back. I wouldn't be surprised if this develops into something completely different.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
Re: Physique Photographer Jason Ellis Accused of Raping 15-year old Model
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2008, 06:44:00 PM »
Candizzle!!!

Did this pedofag approach you at any time for some "personal" pictures? AHAHAH, what a queer!
nah, but seeing as how he made jay cutlers waist line look trim and aesthetic , id be willing to let him take some shots of me as long as the fuck didnt want the naked and didnt touch me

Benito Mutumbo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2008, 06:44:43 PM »

"My agency was hired by a family member to look into allegations that this family member felt bordered on criminal activity," said private investigator Thomas Martin. "I've been in law enforcement. And as a private investigator for 38 years, it's as egregious as I've seen," added Martin.

BigFNDuce

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2008, 06:45:17 PM »
nah, but seeing as how he made jay cutlers waist line look trim and aesthetic , id be willing to let him take some shots of me as long as the fuck didnt want the naked and didnt touch me

Gayest thing that you've ever said. Signed sealed and delivered!

Benito Mutumbo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2008, 06:48:22 PM »
Warning : NAME DROP!

I've met and had long conversations with both of them on numerous occasions and am completely taken back. I wouldn't be surprised if this develops into something completely different.

It'll probably be discovered that she was the tip of the iceberg.  Hubby & wife seemed to have a real system of manipulation.  No way is she the only one.  The police seem to be looking for other girls.

Congrats on knowing this loser.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2008, 06:48:46 PM »
http://www.jasonellisphotography.com/

Keep your kids away from this man.
hey asshole, whatever happen to due process?

Benito Mutumbo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2008, 06:50:57 PM »

That went out the door when he went on the lam for 10 days.  ::)

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2008, 06:52:43 PM »
That went out the door when he went on the lam for 10 days.  ::)
it worked for OJ   :)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2008, 07:00:21 PM »

He went on the run after being charged with "three counts of lewd acts and one count each of statutory rape, oral copulation of a minor and digital penetration of a minor".

I find that kind of behavior disgusting on a 15-year old girl.  He's EIGHTEEN years older than her.  He's 33 years old, having his FIANCEE DELIVER THE GIRL so he can have sex with her.

Sick.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2008, 07:04:30 PM »

Whoa ... and he knew how old she is too. WTF is wrong with him?

The Coach

« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2008, 07:05:05 PM »
That asshole trains at my gym >:(

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2008, 07:06:33 PM »
He went on the run after being charged with "three counts of lewd acts and one count each of statutory rape, oral copulation of a minor and digital penetration of a minor".

I find that kind of behavior disgusting on a 15-year old girl.  He's EIGHTEEN years older than her.  He's 33 years old, having his FIANCEE DELIVER THE GIRL so he can have sex with her.

Sick.
not guilty until PROVEN guilty or did they not teach that in trailer park MBA :)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2008, 07:08:58 PM »
not guilty until PROVEN guilty or did they not teach that in trailer park MBA :)

I find the accusations disgusting. 

The DA has enough videotape of it (or testimony) to detail the precise sex acts that took place.  And to have the financee deliver the girl?  Sick. 

christinafitness

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2008, 07:11:44 PM »
He is a great photographer!
Although every good photographer is automatically labeled "gay" on this board, he is accused of sleeping with an underaged GIRL, which makes him HETEROSEXUAL.

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2008, 07:13:08 PM »
Some 15 years old are much more mature, both physically and mentally, than most 18+, you'd be surprised.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2008, 07:14:49 PM »
I find the accusations disgusting. 

The DA has enough videotape of it (or testimony) to detail the precise sex acts that took place.  And to have the financee deliver the girl?  Sick. 
haha  ok this time period is for the 240 gimmick which is an obvious female