Author Topic: Physique Photographer Jason Ellis Accused of Raping 15-year old Model  (Read 79862 times)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: Physique Photographer Jason Ellis Accused of Raping 15-year old Model
« Reply #375 on: January 05, 2009, 04:31:04 PM »
Is this thread about Moosejay and Howard?
???

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #376 on: January 05, 2009, 05:10:47 PM »
fights between 13 year olds often end in death?  ::)

Far more than 13 year old getting aids, that's for sure.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #377 on: January 05, 2009, 08:37:10 PM »
Far more than 13 year old getting aids, that's for sure.

You really think it would be worse to hear that your 13 year old daughter got into a fight, and I don't mean she's a hood rat going out picking fights and bullying people, but there was a disagreement or argument of some sort and it came to blows. No one got serious hurt. Just your typical school yard brawl. You rather hear that she just had sex with a 14 year old boy?

Do you have a daughter? Do you have any children? Or even young nieces and nephews?

"Daddy, Melissa and I got into this big argument and then it turned into this big fight."

Daddy, that 7th grader Michael and I started making out after school and one thing led to another and he fucked me. Don't worry though, I keep condoms in my purse and let him use it."

I don't know. There use to be a time when it seemed like a matter of family honor and self respect that a women didn't give it up so easily and so early (and I'm talking about the days when people only live to 45). This was their only power over men and was a way to civilize them. Force them to commit, marry, not live in perpetual adolescence and alley cat their way through life.

But I guess the past is the past. The question is whether it's a good thing. 

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #378 on: January 05, 2009, 08:54:54 PM »
You really think it would be worse to hear that your 13 year old daughter got into a fight, and I don't mean she's a hood rat going out picking fights and bullying people, but there was a disagreement or argument of some sort and it came to blows. No one got serious hurt. Just your typical school yard brawl. You rather hear that she just had sex with a 14 year old boy?

Do you have a daughter? Do you have any children? Or even young nieces and nephews?

"Daddy, Melissa and I got into this big argument and then it turned into this big fight."

Daddy, that 7th grader Michael and I started making out after school and one thing led to another and he fucked me. Don't worry though, I keep condoms in my purse and let him use it."

I don't know. There use to be a time when it seemed like a matter of family honor and self respect that a women didn't give it up so easily and so early (and I'm talking about the days when people only live to 45). This was their only power over men and was a way to civilize them. Force them to commit, marry, not live in perpetual adolescence and alley cat their way through life.

But I guess the past is the past. The question is whether it's a good thing. 

I actually agree with you but too many people see sex as evil, especially in this country. I have a 16 year old son and he has never had sex. I'm not stupid, I know how I was at that age so I sat him down and had "the talk" with him. Told him that if he was going to have sex then he should wear a condom. He told me that he was not ready so I guess I raised him right. I never actually had intercourse till I was 19 so I'm not saying go out and fuk indiscriminately. As far as fighting goes just last year a 16 year old girl 10 miles from where I live stabbed another girl to death for dating her ex boyfriend. Point is that fights aren't fair anymore so you never know.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #379 on: January 05, 2009, 09:12:22 PM »
I actually agree with you but too many people see sex as evil, especially in this country. I have a 16 year old son and he has never had sex. I'm not stupid, I know how I was ate that age so I sat him down and had "the talk" with him. Told him that if he was going to have sex then he should wear a condom. He told me that he was not ready so I guess I raised him right. I never actually had intercourse till I was 19 so I'm not saying go out and fuk indiscriminately. As far as fighting goes just last year a 16 year old girl 10 miles from where I live stabbed another girl to death for dating her ex boyfriend. Point is that fights aren't fair anymore so you never know.

Actually, I wouldn't put someone being murder with a knife out of vengeance in the same category as a fight. Maybe if the other girl knew how to fight she would have stood a better chance.

And you're right about many viewing sex as an inherently bad thing. I'll fix everything right now and educate you since I like you. Maybe I'll get a sip of that secret drink you brew.

Every act, in and of itself, is morally neutral. What determines it's morality is it's context. Take sex, you can have the exact same act, exact same behavior, but, depending on the context, one can be rape and one can be two people expressing love. Take the knifing incident. Cutting someone open can be a life saving surgery or it can be a vicious murder. This also relates to propriety (there use to be such a word). A two year old walking around naked is no big deal. It would be very inappropriate for an adult to do the same. It has nothing to do with the naked body being "dirty" or "evil" as such. It's how we behave in a civil society and how we express dignity and decency. Just like swim suits are great at the beach but not so at a Mass or a funeral.

Now can I have a sip of that drink?????

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #380 on: January 05, 2009, 09:53:01 PM »
Actually, I wouldn't put someone being murder with a knife out of vengeance in the same category as a fight. Maybe if the other girl knew how to fight she would have stood a better chance.

And you're right about many viewing sex as an inherently bad thing. I'll fix everything right now and educate you since I like you. Maybe I'll get a sip of that secret drink you brew.

Every act, in and of itself, is morally neutral. What determines it's morality is it's context. Take sex, you can have the exact same act, exact same behavior, but, depending on the context, one can be rape and one can be two people expressing love. Take the knifing incident. Cutting someone open can be a life saving surgery or it can be a vicious murder. This also relates to propriety (there use to be such a word). A two year old walking around naked is no big deal. It would be very inappropriate for an adult to do the same. It has nothing to do with the naked body being "dirty" or "evil" as such. It's how we behave in a civil society and how we express dignity and decency. Just like swim suits are great at the beach but not so at a Mass or a funeral.

Now can I have a sip of that drink?????

Actually rape does not have to be violent. People always like to say "sex and violence" Sex in and of itself can never be violent although I can do something violent while having sex. I can rape a girl while she is passed out and there is no violence involved or I can beat the hell out of her and then have un-consenting sex. (rape) Sex is not dirty or violent. The problem is that too many people don't sit their kids down and talk about it. Far too many parents just tell their kids that sex is wrong or dirty and DON'T DO IT and expect them to abstain. Like these stupid pledges or contracts that they sign to show their parents that they won't have sex.  ::) 

As far as sex goes I would rather my son wait, but if I had to chose (and I don't) I would rather him have protected sex than to go out and fight. Oh, I will pm you when the powder is ready and send you a free sample.  ;D

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #381 on: January 05, 2009, 10:09:00 PM »
Actually rape does not have to be violent. People always like to say "sex and violence" Sex in and of itself can never be violent although I can do something violent while having sex. I can rape a girl while she is passed out and there is no violence involved or I can beat the hell out of her and then have un-consenting sex. (rape) Sex is not dirty or violent. The problem is that too many people don't sit their kids down and talk about it. Far too many parents just tell their kids that sex is wrong or dirty and DON'T DO IT and expect them to abstain. Like these stupid pledges or contracts that they sign to show their parents that they won't have sex.  ::) 

As far as sex goes I would rather my son wait, but if I had to chose (and I don't) I would rather him have protected sex than to go out and fight. Oh, I will pm you when the powder is ready and send you a free sample.  ;D

Ah, the point was lost. The point was no longer violence or sex but rather the context of the situation that defines the act whatever it is.

I've haven't been on the Positive board in a while. I like your thread and the Kamali one. I like him better after reading his threads. So much intrigue and drama on this board that it can be consuming. It's hard to find the time for the other boards when you have other things to do.

* checks for anymore gh15 updates *

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #382 on: January 05, 2009, 10:26:43 PM »
Um bottom line is...(and i'm not going to educate myself by reading 15 pages from when i last posted)...she (the young gal) was COMPLETELY AWARE of everything that was going on.  ;)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #383 on: January 06, 2009, 12:34:23 AM »
Ah, the point was lost. The point was no longer violence or sex but rather the context of the situation that defines the act whatever it is.

I've haven't been on the Positive board in a while. I like your thread and the Kamali one. I like him better after reading his threads. So much intrigue and drama on this board that it can be consuming. It's hard to find the time for the other boards when you have other things to do.

* checks for anymore gh15 updates *

Point wasn't lost, I got it completely and pretty much agree so no need to comment.  :)

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #384 on: January 06, 2009, 12:47:20 AM »
Um bottom line is...(and i'm not going to educate myself by reading 15 pages from when i last posted)...she (the young gal) was COMPLETELY AWARE of everything that was going on.  ;)

You pretty much summed up the 15 pages.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #385 on: January 06, 2009, 12:49:12 AM »
yeah the little whore.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #386 on: January 06, 2009, 03:31:13 PM »
Also i went to a catholic parish primary school, a catholic grammar school, go to mass all teh time and was raised ina  catholic houshold an enviroment.

Sex is not portrayed as evil at all. In both schools we received proper sex education that i found useful and helpful. Not once in mass has the priest stoo at the pulpit screaming about evils of sex etc

Maybe thats just my experience

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #387 on: January 06, 2009, 03:45:34 PM »
People actually paid money for those t-shirts??????????? LMAO! :o
i have two of those shirts

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #388 on: January 06, 2009, 04:41:24 PM »
Not just a pretty face but brains to  :-*

io856

« Reply #389 on: April 16, 2009, 04:04:40 AM »
whatever happened to...
whats with you and bumping this???

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #390 on: April 16, 2009, 04:40:47 AM »
any more pics of the girl?  :P
175lbs by 31st July

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #391 on: April 16, 2009, 04:45:50 AM »
has this dude been tried in court yet?

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #392 on: October 29, 2009, 07:22:16 PM »
I have seen it in south Carolina. I wanted to date a girl was 15 and i was 16 and i saw her with a kid and i asked is that your Lil' sister and she was like, "Nope,  that is my little baby girl and she was two years old. I could not handle that at 16 and she said she got pregnant on her 13th birthday party. Most young women who have a kid all just wanna party.
Classy..hahah  Sounds like a bright future for that one.  Way to stay away from that.  Remember, just use the ass, then you won't get the dirty byproduct...a child. ;)
N

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #393 on: July 21, 2011, 03:29:59 PM »
i think we cannot judge until weve seen her pictures guys.

haha

drmarkp

• Getbig III
« Reply #394 on: July 21, 2011, 07:58:23 PM »
any more pics of the girl?  :P

id hit it

EZ$

• Getbig II
  • I do curls for the girls
« Reply #395 on: July 21, 2011, 08:16:33 PM »

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #396 on: July 30, 2015, 01:46:37 PM »
There is a difference between 15 and 12. Again it's a matter of when someone reaches sexual maturity. And I'm sure a 15 year old is mentally "not all there" in the sense of maturity but that applies to pretty much.... make that -- ALL -- the women in America. OK, make that 97%.

I garan-damn-tee you that 15 year old was no angel and it's obvious the guy was stupid but don't equate being a dog with being a pedophile. It diminishes the true sickness that pedophilia is.

I'll just leave this right here  :-X

Simple Simon

« Reply #397 on: July 30, 2015, 02:13:06 PM »
I'll just leave this right here  :-X
I have no idea what you think you just read, I dont think you have the mental capacity to interpret people correctly.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #398 on: July 30, 2015, 02:17:58 PM »
I have no idea what you think you just read, I dont think you have the mental capacity to interpret people correctly.

lmao Thanks for playing  ;)

Simple Simon

« Reply #399 on: July 30, 2015, 02:19:09 PM »
lmao Thanks for playing  ;)
So you bump yet another pedo accusation post and you think its amusing.

Says a lot.