Author Topic: Thought you should know ...  (Read 5293 times)

Tombo

• Getbig V
Re: Thought you should know ...
« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2008, 07:01:46 AM »
True, but her hat is worth more than your house...

and she is a genuine multimillionaire with a few palaces, yachts & better calves than Bast.

ROFL many funnies in this post..

shes aged pretty well if you ask me, that family is set.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2008, 07:13:54 AM »
It starts around after 6 minutes in the clip.

Q

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #27 on: July 09, 2008, 09:45:40 AM »
I urge everyone to read this stuff ... who knows ..maybe this will be YOUR AWAKENING

Eisenherz

• Getbig IV
  • Uber oder unter?
« Reply #28 on: July 09, 2008, 02:52:27 PM »
Hey sevastase its all gud that you're trying to inform people that the world is ruled by a handful of people. however if you then go on and say "oh and by the way they're blood drinking reptilians from the 4th dimention" you lose all credibility and people will just disregard everything you say.
Feel me..dog?..

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 09, 2008, 11:30:20 PM »
Hey sevastase its all gud that you're trying to inform people that the world is ruled by a handful of people. however if you then go on and say "oh and by the way they're blood drinking reptilians from the 4th dimention" you lose all credibility and people will just disregard everything you say.
Feel me..dog?..
totally...however I do this out of civic duty if you will....maybe someone somewhere will resonate andwake up....

THEY ALL WILL AGREE WITH ME WHEN IT WILL BE TOO PAINFUL AND OBVIOUS. Personally I already think it is.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 09, 2008, 11:33:33 PM »
AND ANOTHE3R OBSERVATION FOR THE MODERATOR THAT MOVED THIS POST HERE WHERE IT'LL HAVE CLOSE TO 0 VISIBILITY :

tHERE IS A HUGE THREAD , 500 PAGES TO BE EXACT WITH GAYER THAN " COMMENTS.

SAD THING YOU DECIDED THAT ISSUES LIKE I BRING TOLIGHT GET DUMPED.

YOU MY FRIEND, JUST HELPED THOSEWHO WISH YOU HARM.

OUT.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2008, 03:07:59 AM »
Elizabeth the II is not human. el-lizard-beth is a human reptilian hibrid we call a shapeshifter, from our own perception.

She is currently the 2nd highest reptilian representative on the surface of the earth as far as the hibridization aparatus hierarchy goes.

she is very very old. The human form they are able to present is a result of very complicated genetics.

Loves to feast on teenagers.
oh shit you fuckers are stupid beyond repair ::)  There are real conspiracies and there is silly shit put out there to discredit them.  A portion of the people following the real thing glom on to the retard input which has an effect of casting the whole as the same retards.  You and everyone like you are a fucking tool.  Stop and think you dumb fucking retard.  You believe there are lizards running about as humans ::)  Just fucking stop...

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2008, 03:30:07 AM »
oh shit you fuckers are stupid beyond repair ::)  There are real conspiracies and there is silly shit put out there to discredit them.  A portion of the people following the real thing glom on to the retard input which has an effect of casting the whole as the same retards.  You and everyone like you are a fucking tool.  Stop and think you dumb fucking retard.  You believe there are lizards running about as humans ::)  Just fucking stop...
Not lizards my friend. Reptilian beings, lower 4th dimensional beings, at least 7 billion years old as a race, much much more intelligent than your average scientist....like 10000 IQ. They have been around forever here on earth.

I wouldsugest you give it alittle thought before dismissing.

One question though  : WHAT IF WHAT I SAY IS TRUE AND THEN SOME ? what would you say then ?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 10, 2008, 03:34:52 AM »
Not lizards my friend. Reptilian beings, lower 4th dimensional beings, at least 7 billion years old as a race, much much more intelligent than your average scientist....like 10000 IQ. They have been around forever here on earth.

I wouldsugest you give it alittle thought before dismissing.

One question though  : WHAT IF WHAT I SAY IS TRUE AND THEN SOME ? what would you say then ?
Oh good god man ::)  I so fucking outrank you in this department.  If you really want to know I can tell you and it's not about "reptilians" I go back many many years on this.  Nothing near a newbie.  You are, at present, a tool.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 10, 2008, 03:38:37 AM »
Let me ask you something Sev... What portion of the population do you think will buy into a reptilian conspiracy?  Uh-huh... Think you might see the point it was introduced by the gatekeepers for unwitting morons to spew in the same name as those they were actually worried about ;)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 10, 2008, 03:54:47 AM »
It starts around after 6 minutes in the clip.

ahahahahahahahahlolololololol ahahahahaahahah.... NOT...

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 10, 2008, 06:10:38 AM »
Oh good god man ::)  I so fucking outrank you in this department.  If you really want to know I can tell you and it's not about "reptilians" I go back many many years on this.  Nothing near a newbie.  You are, at present, a tool.
i bet u do hugo ... not a competition my buddy....if you gotta get something off your chest, do it... ;)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #37 on: July 10, 2008, 08:40:12 AM »
Ishtar was a shitty movie