Author Topic: WTF?????????????  (Read 6122 times)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Re: WTF?????????????
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2008, 07:51:42 AM »
Those American Gladiators auditions remind me of Goodrum.  He would have fit perfectly in those clips.  Very delusional people there.  He could be called "Vee-Man"

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2008, 07:54:26 AM »
Those American Gladiators auditions remind me of Goodrum.  He would have fit perfectly in those clips.  Very delusional people there.  He could be called "Vee-Man"

jesus christ Keith, let it go already, you keep flaming people on this board that haven't been posting here for ages.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2008, 07:55:08 AM »

if you need personal trainer or a professional massage by bodybuilder licenced masseur claudio cassinelli call to 424 214 90 12 www.myspace.com/claudiocassinelli ccmamc@yahoo.es (located in usa,CA,LOS ANGELES)

Where was the security at this bodybuilding show to stop those fans of the sport from this kind of harassment? Very poorly organised event.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2008, 08:07:56 AM »
Where was the security at this bodybuilding show to stop those fans of the sport from this kind of harassment? Very poorly organised event.

hahahaahaha  ;D

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2008, 08:28:17 AM »
hahah im posistive that guy in the camo hat is DA's little prostitute buddy Adam Reich-----I wonder what Muscletech thinks about this ??? :-\

it makes sense since DA has done the same gay shit for that company and we all know Adam Reich is down for that--I remember when he was on here for a minute and everyone was posting all the gay videos and pics of him  :-X

how could any straight guy do that shit??!!??!?????