Author Topic: Cocaine (benzoylmethyl ecgonine)  (Read 4581 times)

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
Re: Cocaine (benzoylmethyl ecgonine)
« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2008, 10:27:23 PM »
I'm only talking to the girl, relax bro.

If she's interested, we might go out..........see what happens.

I usually don't go for the Latinas, but she is very pale.

DIV

In my country we treat girls just as usa treat terrorists: WE DONT DEAL WITH THEM.
If i like a girl, i just go and beat her, surprise sex and then i force her to say she loves me.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2008, 10:30:14 PM »
In my country we treat girls just as usa treat terrorists: WE DONT DEAL WITH THEM.
If i like a girl, i just go and beat her, surprise sex and then i force her to say she loves me.

I'm not much for beating women, bro.

Women are such a hassle that I'll deal with a no-hassle, down to earth-type chick.....

I attract Latinas and tan blondes the most........but I pretty much only date pale white women.

They are smoother, taste better, go down easier.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #27 on: July 09, 2008, 10:30:56 PM »
I'm not much for beating women, bro.

Women are such a hassle that I'll deal with a no-hassle, down to earth-type chick.....

I attract Latinas and tan blondes the most........but I pretty much only date pale white women.

DIV

just beat them, nasser approved

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2008, 03:25:27 AM »
I think that many "athletes" convince themselves that they need stuff like coke and justify the use of recreational drugs with some BS like "it burns fat" well I'm sure it does, but if you use shit like that your not an athlete your just a junkie who is a little bit bigger than average. I'm not close minded, but that's just the way it goes. As far as most of you guys go i think that you SHOULD use coke, heroin, LSD, ketamine, crack etc. I'm sure that most of those drugs have at least some kind of bodybuilding related effects and if they don't you can just lie to yourself and say they do...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2008, 05:48:10 AM »
Did you try and stop him from ruining his life?

DIV

SEVERAL times.

I watched him go from a hard working man with lots of money, to a broke ass junkie who lived with his wife's parents...this all happen over about 3 years.

one day he's doing bumps to get better workouts, a few years later he's main veining coke and smoking meth.

8)

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2008, 05:32:13 PM »
SEVERAL times.

I watched him go from a hard working man with lots of money, to a broke ass junkie who lived with his wife's parents...this all happen over about 3 years.

one day he's doing bumps to get better workouts, a few years later he's main veining coke and smoking meth.

8)

I've seen this happen all too many times.  I used to run with a pretty heavy party crowd in my early years.  These guys and women were all young professionals, doctors, lawyers, business owners, entrepreneurs etc, but they all partied WAY too much.  Most of them started out with just drinking, moved into doing X and then on to coke and GHB.  I got out of that scene after a couple of years, I never got into recs really.  I later found out that out of the 15 or so from the group, 8 were dead and the rest were either in jail or had moved out of state to get away from it all.  One of the main guys was this 40 year old who was a dealer as well.  He got busted with 10,000 X pills.  Went to jail for a couple of years, got out then got busted again for making GHB in his sink, the feds were still watching him.  The guy was a very successful dude who had his own business, only had to work about 20 hours a week and was doing about $300,000 a year which was really good fro the area.  One other guy who was a really young up and coming defense attorney hung himself in his living room after getting disbarred for showing up in court blitzed out on coke.

Glad I got out of that shit when I did, really fucking sad to see people do that to themselves when they have so much going for them.

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2008, 04:08:32 PM »
Cocaine (benzoylmethyl ecgonine)
I'm not advocating it's use or anything, but I read somewhere that its sometimes used in bodybuilding.
1.as a stimulant for energy and fat lose and
2. as an appetite suppressant.

Any thoughts ????

Are you retarded!!!  Let me tell you about that....There is nothing fun about being up for 3 days, not drinking water or eating...Plus, after you do it, you are so flat and tired, that it takes you at least 2, sometimes 3 days to feel normal. 

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2008, 03:18:04 PM »

DIV

Hahaha, thats good shit right there.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #33 on: July 13, 2008, 07:24:01 PM »
I've seen this happen all too many times.  I used to run with a pretty heavy party crowd in my early years.  These guys and women were all young professionals, doctors, lawyers, business owners, entrepreneurs etc, but they all partied WAY too much.  Most of them started out with just drinking, moved into doing X and then on to coke and GHB.  I got out of that scene after a couple of years, I never got into recs really.  I later found out that out of the 15 or so from the group, 8 were dead and the rest were either in jail or had moved out of state to get away from it all.  One of the main guys was this 40 year old who was a dealer as well.  He got busted with 10,000 X pills.  Went to jail for a couple of years, got out then got busted again for making GHB in his sink, the feds were still watching him.  The guy was a very successful dude who had his own business, only had to work about 20 hours a week and was doing about $300,000 a year which was really good fro the area.  One other guy who was a really young up and coming defense attorney hung himself in his living room after getting disbarred for showing up in court blitzed out on coke.

Glad I got out of that shit when I did, really fucking sad to see people do that to themselves when they have so much going for them.

Sounds like we had similar acquaintances.

I did just about everything there is in my early college days...had a blast but it catches up to you.

I watched some of my closest friends ruin themselves on drugs, so i got out and finished college. best thing i ever did.

I used to party hard with my Attorney back in the day, i see him now and mess with him about it.

8)

Knives

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: July 13, 2008, 08:27:16 PM »
Cocaine (benzoylmethyl ecgonine)
I'm not advocating it's use or anything, but I read somewhere that its sometimes used in bodybuilding.
1.as a stimulant for energy and fat lose and
2. as an appetite suppressant.

Any thoughts ????

i have several friends who have tried it (as a rec drug not for bodybuilding) and they all said it was very overrated

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #35 on: July 14, 2008, 06:36:49 PM »

Some people have addictive personalities and some people don't.

The ones who don't can deal with the drugs knowing full well the consequences because they can handle them.

The ones who become addicts simply can't self-moderate their behaviour.

You'd better know which one you are if you choose to cross over.

Are you retarded!!!  Let me tell you about that....There is nothing fun about being up for 3 days, not drinking water or eating...Plus, after you do it, you are so flat and tired, that it takes you at least 2, sometimes 3 days to feel normal. 

You tell that bitch, Michael!   ;D

Hahaha, thats good shit right there.

I was serious.

I like pale girls.......

They're very smooth.....   :D

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #36 on: July 14, 2008, 06:45:09 PM »

HAHAHAHHA surpise sex, you mean the rape thing you came up with that other day made me LOL
TEAM Nasser