Author Topic: Is Chick the second most successful bodybuilder in his post-competition career ?  (Read 3551 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
We all know Arnold has had the most success but Chick is pretty high up.  He's and exec at BB.COM and EGGWHITES.  He had his stint on some TV shows and American Gladiator.  Dude is rocking it.  He's a bodybuilding internet legend.

Lou is high up as well but dude is a complete washout now with his bullshit $20 per photo.  Can't think of many other bodybuilders with great success outside of competing.

El_Pajero

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Labrada and Gaspari are probably both doing far better than Bob.  They own successful supp companies.  Bob is just a paid talking head.
Ron: "I am lazy."

tom joad

• Getbig V
We all know Arnold has had the most success but Chick is pretty high up.  He's and exec at BB.COM and EGGWHITES.  He had his stint on some TV shows and American Gladiator.  Dude is rocking it.  He's a bodybuilding internet legend.

I don't know if I'd call that successful but it's a lot better than wrestling naked with other dudes at the Mirage hotel.  

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong

Lou is high up as well but dude is a complete washout now with his bullshit $20 per photo.  Can't think of many other bodybuilders with great success outside of competing.

Van Damme also competet in Bodybuilding, Steve Reeves, Reg Park. Kickinger, who got his first major movie role now (Terminator 3), Ralf Möller who has also been in several blockbusters already (and the leading role in a series).

No no dude, Chick is still a small fish. ;D

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
Labrada and Gaspari are probably both doing far better than Bob.  They own successful supp companies.  Bob is just a paid talking head.

I would throw Yates  and Zane in there.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Van Damme also competet in Bodybuilding, Steve Reeves, Reg Park. Kickinger, who got his first major movie role now (Terminator 3), not to mention Ralf Möller who has also been in several blockbusters already.

No no dude, Chick is still a small fish. ;D

Other than Van Damme those other guys aren't household names like Bob Chick.

affeman

• Getbig V
Other than Van Damme those other guys aren't household names like Bob Chick.

Is Bob Chick a household name?? Go outside along the street and ask all your neighbours what they think about Bob Chick. ;)

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
Is Bob Chick a household name?? Go outside along the street and ask all your neighbours what they think about Bob Chick. ;)

they would say "Bob's chick? does he have a new girlfriend again?" :D
tank u jesus

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
Define success,

IMO, lee labrada is kicking ass.
Not to take anything from chick
Though.
Most are all show no go!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
I would rate him midway up the ladder.

Strydom is ahead.  Quite  a few others.

The Coach

No offence to Chick, but gotta go with Arnold.....Duh!!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
No offence to Chick, but gotta go with Arnold.....Duh!!

Arnold is the "second most successful"? (see title)....     uhhhhh, okay.  ::)   For some reason, I'd put him in first, Joe.
Ron: "I am lazy."

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Pete G is way up on the ladder of successful BB's.  Manny Perry too is way up on the list probably top 5 to 10.  Sean Connery too was a BB. 

JasonH

• Getbig V
Unfortunately I would still have to say Lou Ferrigno is the second most successful bodybuilder after Arnold. Lou is still pretty much a household name after all due to the Hulk. There are no other household names that are/were successful bodybuilders. Arnold is A list, Lou is B list, and guys like Bob Chick, Gaspari, Yates, Labrada (as much as I like them) are quite a way behind that unfortunately. They are very famous within bodybuilding circles but that's where it ends really.  :-\

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
they would say "Bob's chick? does he have a new girlfriend again?" :D

they would say "I bought juice from that guy when he was a cop"

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
I would include Gunter on the list.

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Unfortunately I would still have to say Lou Ferrigno is the second most successful bodybuilder after Arnold. Lou is still pretty much a household name after all due to the Hulk. There are no other household names that are/were successful bodybuilders. Arnold is A list, Lou is B list, and guys like Bob Chick, Gaspari, Yates, Labrada (as much as I like them) are quite a way behind that unfortunately. They are very famous within bodybuilding circles but that's where it ends really.  :-\

concur with that.

affeman

• Getbig V

Can you read?? Van Damme, Ralf Möller, Sean Connery were all competitive Bodybuilders.... ;)

Method101

• Getbig V
Levrone.

He said on No bull radio hes getting paid $500,000 for the newest film hes involved in, morgan freeman is also in the film.

i call bullshit tbh. lol

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."

I don't know his financials, but would have to assume that Chick is doing extremely well.

Others doing well post-comp are Vince Taylor, Mike Christian, Lee Haney, and Rich Gaspari. 

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
I don't know his financials, but would have to assume that Chick is doing extremely well.

Others doing well post-comp are Vince Taylor, Mike Christian, Lee Haney, and Rich Gaspari. 

I've got no complaints....2nd best? No.....there's a ways to go with many people In front of me.

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...

How is Vince Taylor on that list?
just not good enough

Emmortal

• Getbig V
Labrada and Gaspari are probably way ahead of Chic.

kh300

• Getbig V
How is Vince Taylor on that list?

ya didn't he start competing again because he "had to pay the bills"?