Author Topic: Affliction vs UFC July 19...  (Read 3607 times)

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
Affliction vs UFC July 19...
« on: July 09, 2008, 11:29:26 AM »
Whose going to win? 

Personally I'm more interested in watching Spider/Sandman than anything on the Affliction card...plus it's free. 
w

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Affliction vs UFC July 19...
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2008, 11:43:58 AM »
Whose going to win? 

Personally I'm more interested in watching Spider/Sandman than anything on the Affliction card...plus it's free. 

Hahaha, you suck so much UFC dick it's disgusting. The Affliction card is the best card on paper that I've seen in years. If you didn't have your head shoved up Dana's ass and could actually see what fights were on what card you might agree.

Does Dana take an enema before you rim him out? I doubt it.  :-\

Hahahaha, that UFC card is absolutely atrocious.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2008, 12:35:44 PM »
Hahaha, you suck so much UFC dick it's disgusting. The Affliction card is the best card on paper that I've seen in years. If you didn't have your head shoved up Dana's ass and could actually see what fights were on what card you might agree.

Meltdown of cataclysmic proportions ...lol.  You must be on your period.

All joking aside, are you really excited about Fedor vs. Silvia?  It's another circus act with a predictable ending.  Barnette vs. a washed up Rizzo?  Alexander vs. Buentelo...lol. 

The rest of the card is comprised of washed up UFC leftovers like Arlovski, Babalu, Martin & Vitor.  The same guys you were bashing when they where in the UFC. Oh brother  ::)

If it were Fedor vs. Barnett it would be worth while.  As it is now, I'll catch them on youtube hours after the broadcast. 

Now go change your tampon you little quif...

w

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2008, 01:06:26 PM »
I can't wait to see the affliction card, but I don't know about coughing up the change for it.. I want to see the Andre vs. Big Ben fight for sure.. I gurantee that someone is going to sleep over that shit.

TheIronWarrior

• Getbig II
  • Do you know Meecho?
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2008, 01:15:32 PM »
Fedor Emelianenko mauling Sylvia would be worth while watching, but I am all about free stuff. Hence, you cannot beat the free UFC fight that evening. However, like Irvin said -a true die hard MMA fan will be watching both fights. I'm more interested in paying for the GSP/Fitchy fight.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2008, 01:25:42 PM »
Meltdown of cataclysmic proportions ...lol.  You must be on your period.

All joking aside, are you really excited about Fedor vs. Silvia?  It's another circus act with a predictable ending.  Barnette vs. a washed up Rizzo?  Alexander vs. Buentelo...lol. 

The rest of the card is comprised of washed up UFC leftovers like Arlovski, Babalu, Martin & Vitor.  The same guys you were bashing when they where in the UFC. Oh brother  ::)

If it were Fedor vs. Barnett it would be worth while.  As it is now, I'll catch them on youtube hours after the broadcast. 

Now go change your tampon you little quif...

Are you really that excited for a fight that A. Silva will most likely win in the 1st round or 2nd round? The rest of that card is absolutely atrocious. Only a UFC fanboy like you would actually rally behind a card with one "decent" fight and 5 bad ones that's free on Spike. Seriously, you're either retarded or on Dana's payroll. Or both.

Hahaha, that card is so bad that 50% of the fighters don't even have their pictures on their UFC.com profiles, that's how unknown they are. Yes, really much more exciting than having the bulk of the world's top 10 HW's fighting on one card.  ::)

chixlegs

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2008, 01:33:47 PM »
Are you really that excited for a fight that A. Silva will most likely win in the 1st round or 2nd round? The rest of that card is absolutely atrocious. Only a UFC fanboy like you would actually rally behind a card with one "decent" fight and 5 bad ones that's free on Spike. Seriously, you're either retarded or on Dana's payroll. Or both.

Hahaha, that card is so bad that 50% of the fighters don't even have their pictures on their UFC.com profiles, that's how unknown they are. Yes, really much more exciting than having the bulk of the world's top 10 HW's fighting on one card.  ::)

It is a pretty mediocre card at best, I agree.  Dana had to basically slap it together on really short notice.  But I give the guy credit, it was a smart move to make b/c I'd rather save the forty bucks and watch some free MMA.  I fucking hate having to pay to watch my sports.  The Affliction card looks interesting, but Tim Sylvia is pretty lame I think.

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2008, 02:07:03 PM »
even if you are a hardcore mma fan it will be hard for sell an affliction ppv when the ufc fights are for free. of course affliction will be a better card but is it worth 40bucks..i doubt it.
irongearco.com

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2008, 10:43:46 AM »
I'll take the free fight and turn on the net for the spoilers of the ppv...not too thrilled about those washed up fighters anyways...

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2008, 10:55:32 AM »

LOL.  You've repeatedly criticized the UFC for having over-hyped 2nd tier fighters.  Over half of the guys on the Affliction card are former UFC fighters.  How then, can the Affliction card be, as you put it "the best in years", if almost every bout has a washed up former UFC fighter? 

No wonder your melting.  That is self-ownage at it's finest...ha ha! 
w

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2008, 06:48:38 AM »
yeah it takes two to tango so both fighters need to be good youknowwhatimsaying? that being said ill watch that shit but not live and i aint paying for it !!!

HOLLA!

Z

TheIronWarrior

• Getbig II
  • Do you know Meecho?
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2008, 07:09:07 AM »
I'm calling it right now Sylvia is getting KTFO in the first round. At least in the Silva vs Irvin fight there is a chance it will go to the second round: maybe even a third........ ???

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2008, 07:34:54 AM »
I'm calling it right now Sylvia is getting KTFO in the first round. At least in the Silva vs Irvin fight there is a chance it will go to the second round: maybe even a third........ ???

I think the "Mainiac" will end up getting submitted in round 1.  As for Irving/Andersen, I think the Sandman has a much better chance than people may be giving him.  If you look at many of Andersen's fights, he often gets into trouble spots like getting mounted by lutter.  With a hard-hitting guy like Irving, he's not going to be able to get away with making those kind of mistakes...
w

chixlegs

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2008, 07:54:58 AM »
Actually I just noticed the other night while watching Spike that Jesse Taylor is fighting CB Dolloway on that card.  That's kinda interesting.  I guess Dana is giving him another shot.  We'll see how the crowd reacts to him, but I think he will probably win.  He seemed like the physically toughest guy on TUF this season.

Also Anthony Johnson is fighting on that UFC card and that dude can fucking KNOCK PEOPLE OUT!!  He beat that red-headed farm boy down like he owed him money at the last TUF finale.

TheIronWarrior

• Getbig II
  • Do you know Meecho?
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2008, 08:47:51 AM »
I think the "Mainiac" will end up getting submitted in round 1.  As for Irving/Andersen, I think the Sandman has a much better chance than people may be giving him.  If you look at many of Andersen's fights, he often gets into trouble spots like getting mounted by lutter.  With a hard-hitting guy like Irving, he's not going to be able to get away with making those kind of mistakes...

I definitely have to agree with you there. James has a way of punishing his opponents for their mistakes. I'm going with the Sandman on this one. Sin you hear that, your gonna have to chug son.

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2008, 07:09:33 PM »
I definitely have to agree with you there. James has a way of punishing his opponents for their mistakes. I'm going with the Sandman on this one. Sin you hear that, your gonna have to chug son.

We will let the pictures speak on this.. After being on GetBig for a week, everyone is going to know what you look like ha-ha... Can't wait to see you spit beer all over yourself.. Just remember the bet is up to two and if you want we can take it to three...  :-X :-X :-X

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2008, 08:51:27 PM »
i'll watch ufc live and then download the affliction fights like i do for all ppv's

E
E

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2008, 02:09:55 AM »
Actually I just noticed the other night while watching Spike that Jesse Taylor is fighting CB Dolloway on that card.  That's kinda interesting.  I guess Dana is giving him another shot.  We'll see how the crowd reacts to him, but I think he will probably win.  He seemed like the physically toughest guy on TUF this season.

Also Anthony Johnson is fighting on that UFC card and that dude can fucking KNOCK PEOPLE OUT!!  He beat that red-headed farm boy down like he owed him money at the last TUF finale.

dana probably planned that all along for the drama and attention. he didnt give a shit about what JT did it was just good for ratings.
Z

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2008, 03:55:29 AM »
Both cards suck imo. The Silva/Sandman contest could be interesting, but seeing a bunch of fighters who couldn't cut it in the UFC fight for Affliction isn't my idea of a good card. Tim Sylvia sucks and Arlovskis last few fights have been snoozefests.
E

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2008, 08:21:26 AM »
So, the consensus is that neither card is anything spectacular, so might as well go for the free one.  Pretty much what my original post said. Blowjobfury = pwn3d!1!!  Ha ha :D
w

TheIronWarrior

• Getbig II
  • Do you know Meecho?
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2008, 09:57:38 AM »
We will let the pictures speak on this.. After being on GetBig for a week, everyone is going to know what you look like ha-ha... Can't wait to see you spit beer all over yourself.. Just remember the bet is up to two and if you want we can take it to three...  :-X :-X :-X

Bring it.  ;D

Carmello

• Getbig III
  • Believe it or not. Your choice.
« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2008, 08:44:23 PM »

I agree the Affliction card is insane!! But the UFC card aint that bad unless u compare it to Affliction's card.
CEA999

TheIronWarrior

• Getbig II
  • Do you know Meecho?
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2008, 07:19:39 AM »
I agree the Affliction card is insane!! But the UFC card aint that bad unless u compare it to Affliction's card.

Worth 40.00 ??? Maybe.... Compared to free UFC.... Gotta go free. Gas prices are killing me.  ;D

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2008, 08:49:52 AM »

What's so "insane" about it?  Almost everyone on the card is a UFC hasbeen and the only good fighters are matched up against a bunch of cans.
w

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2008, 11:10:08 AM »
Can't wait to see a UFC card where 60% of the fighters don't even have their pictures on their UFC.com profiles! Talk about shit.