Author Topic: Clen questions  (Read 1823 times)

Hereford

• Getbig V
Clen questions
« on: July 09, 2008, 03:14:06 PM »
Hey y'all.

Whats a good protocal for Clen usage? Like daily dosages and stuff? Who has tried it, and what kind of results did you see?

Thanks

Hereford

vinnyvee

• Getbig IV
  • Dorian never bitched, he just shut em up!
Re: Clen questions
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2008, 10:40:43 AM »
I do 160mcg in the am and 160mcg pm. Every now and then I take a week or two off.

Why dont you start with 100-120mcg a day. Dose it however you wish.

Personally all the old ramp up and down with dosages of years past is bs to me but do some research with yourself and find what works.

V 8)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2008, 06:06:41 PM »
I do 160mcg in the am and 160mcg pm. Every now and then I take a week or two off.

Personally all the old ramp up and down with dosages of years past is bs to me but do some research with yourself and find what works.

V 8)

Seems like a lot...I'd be shaking like a leaf & my heart would probably be pounding out of my chest.

On a serious note if you've never used clen before start with 20mcg a day & go up from there. I personally have never taken over 200mcg a day (& that was only for a couple days in a row).Since then I don't go over 100-120mcg.

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2008, 06:29:25 PM »
what is the opinions about nasser's clen usage?  i forget which interview it was but he stated at his prime he was only taking 2 pills a day, which would come out to 40mcg or 80mcg.

vinnyvee

• Getbig IV
  • Dorian never bitched, he just shut em up!
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2008, 07:20:34 PM »
Seems like a lot...I'd be shaking like a leaf & my heart would probably be pounding out of my chest.

On a serious note if you've never used clen before start with 20mcg a day & go up from there. I personally have never taken over 200mcg a day (& that was only for a couple days in a row).Since then I don't go over 100-120mcg.

I know what you mean but seriously I hardly notice it at all. Resting heart rate is rapid but nothing dangerous. In fact as long as I'm busy I never notice. Shakes are mild as well.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2008, 05:04:00 AM »
I know what you mean but seriously I hardly notice it at all. Resting heart rate is rapid but nothing dangerous. In fact as long as I'm busy I never notice. Shakes are mild as well.

You must have used it a lot?  That is a lot, what you use.  It does seem you become aclimated to it, meaning you can tolerate more each cycle of it you do.  But start slow if you are new to it.  Ramp up, especially if you have never used it.

A2daMIR

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2008, 05:25:46 PM »
Hey y'all.

Whats a good protocal for Clen usage? Like daily dosages and stuff? Who has tried it, and what kind of results did you see?

Thanks

Hereford

Just make sure you have some Tylenol Extra Strength handy... you might get a shitty headache for the first 4-5 days...

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2008, 12:56:14 AM »
Damn, this sh*t makes me sweat like a mofo....

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2008, 02:22:02 AM »
start with 1pill a day, then add a pill every day...you do not needto go over 140  aday...if you diet is right and your cardio done...no need for more

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2008, 03:41:29 PM »
Hey y'all.

Thanks

Hereford

I used to ramp us from 40MCG, but now I just jump straight in to 120MCG ed........2 on 2 off.......use ECA in-between.

It works for me.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2008, 03:54:35 PM »
40 to 80 mcg twice a day, 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, simple, if you plan on going under 6% you can bump to 120 twice a day and if you are crazy enough you can go as high as 160-200, always go twice a day and always go 2 weeks on and off. Personally I can get striated glutes without even using clan, so I don't do it; I use ephidrine and caffeine like crazy instead.

dustin

« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2008, 08:22:19 PM »

V 8)

Sorry mate, but considering the fact that the OP doesn't even know what range to begin with you've dispensed some pretty fucking retarded information.

The latter portion of your post is more useful - do more research and see what happens. It's always better to start with a smaller dose to assess your tolerance. Clen isn't a particularly harmful substance but it's not as mild as creatine where you can just bomb a bunch without consequence. Seriously.. I hope you were kidding.

bassmaster

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2008, 08:47:18 PM »
i can't handle no more that 80 mcgs. split throught the day... i hate this stuff on leg day, much rather mess with cardio to lean out..

i was reading an article in md that read clen to be a dangerous drug that even would cause you to visit the emergency rooom or death... f that  no need unless competing.   

gear should be enough.

Texastriceps

• Getbig II
  • IT'LL KILL ME BUT ITLL TAKE 8 MEN TO CARRY ME
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2008, 04:14:43 PM »
  i hardy go over 50mcgs a day and never over a hundred I love my heart and fully dosed clen like Ventiplumn is a bitch to handle
RUSTY OF TEXAS

dustin

« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2008, 10:37:10 PM »
I cramp so badly on clen. I even got a couple cramps in my GOOCH!!! FUCK!!!!

I got heart palps and went to the doctor to make sure I was in the clear. In hindsight, a lower dose for a longer period of time was best. 200mcg kicked my ass but slightly lower was tolerable, just as long as you don't mind shaking like a leaf. Wouldn't go over 80mcg if I did it again.