Author Topic: experience with nandralone doseages  (Read 5003 times)

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
Re: experience with nandralone doseages
« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2008, 02:25:30 PM »
yeah, okay benz, great psych evaluation.   ::)

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2008, 02:33:29 PM »
yeah, okay benz, great psych evaluation.   ::)

You always complain when i criticize you, but it seems like this time you just dont want to face the truth...
As i said, theres no room for people that think they know shit, you gotta prove it, even if you think its just crap, you must do it.

Btw if its all "jack crap" i dont get why did you apply for a online pt diploma, not needed right? ::)

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2008, 02:36:10 PM »
i really dont care if peple think i have proved anything. i dont care if a have a peice of paper that says "he knows his shit. signed-professor dickface". i dont want to make this a job, i dont need any certification. i learn for myself. thats it. the pt cert is only because people ask me all the time to come into the gym and train them, but the gyms wont let me do this without being a certified pt and being on their insurance.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2008, 02:40:55 PM »
i really dont care if peple think i have proved anything. i dont care if a have a peice of paper that says "he knows his shit. signed-professor dickface". i dont want to make this a job, i dont need any certification. i learn for myself. thats it. the pt cert is only because people ask me all the time to come into the gym and train them, but the gyms wont let me do this without being a certified pt and being on their insurance.

You dont want to make it a job yet you applied for a online pt diploma because "people ask you all the time to come into the gym and train them"? Seriously, do you look like jay cutler? Because afaik, 99% of the people around ask the big guys, those with the hormonized to the bones looking, to train them, and not some random punk, right?
Again, you dont learn & understand, by just re reading a book over and over, if so, please pick some economy books, do it and then call george soros or bill gates, and tell them you want to take care of their biz, you are gifted for sure. ::)

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2008, 02:45:01 PM »
You dont want to make it a job yet you applied for a online pt diploma because "people ask you all the time to come into the gym and train them"?  correct Seriously, do you look like jay cutler?  no Because afaik, 99% of the people around ask the big guys, those with the hormonized to the bones looking, to train them, and not some random punk, right? correct
Again, you dont learn & understand, by just re reading a book over and over yes you do , if so, please pick some economy books, do it and then call george soros or bill gates, and tell them you want to take care of their biz, you are gifted for sure. ::) i have no interest in doig that and those guys dont need any help
  ;)

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2008, 02:56:16 PM »
  ;)

Couldnt expect more from someone whose knowledge is based on md  ::)

candidizzle

• Getbig V

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2008, 03:07:31 PM »
Hello this is a steroid thread ;D

kimura

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: July 15, 2008, 04:33:17 PM »
Is nadralone the same as nandrolone (i.e. Deca)?  If it is the same, then who cares about the dosages.   Nandrolone is outdated and overrated.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 15, 2008, 04:34:58 PM »
Is nadralone the same as nandrolone (i.e. Deca)?  If it is the same, then who cares about the dosages.   Nadrolone is outdated and overrated.
yes, nandralone/nandrolone..whatever

outdated overrated? ?  ?   ::)

kimura

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2008, 04:44:44 PM »
yes, nandralone/nandrolone..whatever

outdated overrated? ?  ?   ::)

Absolutely.  There are newer drugs that are much better.  I can do without the following:

excess water retention
radically and rapidly decreased sperm count (worse than most anabolics)
decreased libido

In addition, it will suppress endogenous testosterone as much as equal amounts of straight testosterone.  The whole high anabolic\low androgen argument for deca is horse shit.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2008, 04:46:48 PM »
okay, so what , in your opinion, is better then nandrolone wqhen coupled with test and maybe an oral..for putting on muscle. and WHY.

kimura

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: July 15, 2008, 05:11:29 PM »
okay, so what , in your opinion, is better then nandrolone wqhen coupled with test and maybe an oral..for putting on muscle. and WHY.

Water and avoiding over training.

;D

But I am guessing you want to know what *drug* I think is better than nandrolone for stacking with test/some oral; it depends.  Different strokes for different folks.

4thAD

« Reply #38 on: July 15, 2008, 05:22:34 PM »
Absolutely.  There are newer drugs that are much better.  I can do without the following:

excess water retention
radically and rapidly decreased sperm count (worse than most anabolics)
decreased libido

In addition, it will suppress endogenous testosterone as much as equal amounts of straight testosterone.  The whole high anabolic\low androgen argument for deca is horse shit.

I'm not buying this what so ever. If your worried about water retention use NPP along with prop. As far as being shut down this will not happen if your bumping your HCG while on cycle.

kimura

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: July 15, 2008, 05:28:10 PM »
I'm not buying this what so ever. If your worried about water retention use NPP along with prop. As far as being shut down this will not happen if your bumping your HCG while on cycle.

I am not worried, nor am I selling anything. 

One  drug to combat the sides of another drug - brilliant suggestion.  Did you ever hear about the  mongoose problem in Hawaii?

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 15, 2008, 05:40:15 PM »
Water and avoiding over training.

;D

But I am guessing you want to know what *drug* I think is better than nandrolone for stacking with test/some oral; it depends.  Different strokes for different folks.
for me  :D

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 15, 2008, 05:50:05 PM »
Deca is a fine compound, does bloat you up a bit, but for me nothing gives me better gains in strength and weight gain more than deca. 

I like about 500-600 mg EW with at least that much test along side.  Always get PR training poundages when cycling deca, stuff just makes me wanna train heavy and hard.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 15, 2008, 05:52:42 PM »
lewellyn posted up some info in the md archives that shows that nandralone sends "rewardz" to the brain and actually is a mildly addictive drug

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #43 on: July 15, 2008, 06:01:06 PM »
deca no good, WHAT?????????????????????????  Name one person you know who can bench 5 plates and deadlift 7 plates like me that can do it without deca, NO ONE. Deca is beautiful

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 15, 2008, 07:58:09 PM »

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #45 on: July 16, 2008, 12:08:25 AM »
No recs for this guy, he didn't even drink beer.

He was at the top of the amateur level and got screwed by "politics" at a Pro qualifier and got 3rd, when he clearly deserved 1st. this was the third time he had been screwed by politics. he was so irritated about getting fucked so many times, he quit...took clomid and nolva for 6 months, gave up the iron for ever.

This was almost 4 years ago, and he was in several magazine articles training with pro's...many here know him.

No bain, he got ripped by the "system"...i know why he got screwed, but that's a whole new story all together.

He found a new hobby, and is doing quite well at it.

8)

Overload,

Can you reveal why he got screwed politically?

What happened to the kid?   ???

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #46 on: July 16, 2008, 08:49:32 AM »
Overload,

Can you reveal why he got screwed politically?

What happened to the kid?   ???

DIV

The guy who won first place against him was "sponsered" and they had already written an article about him for a magazine, the article would have been useless if he did not win his Pro card...$$$politics$$$. so they gave him the win.

Every single person in the audience complained that my friend should have won, easily...but he lost to a smooth "up and coming" bodybuilder, who ended up only competing in one pro show before he retired.

Not much else to say really, it was a big mess. my friend had dedicated 10 years of his life to bodybuilding, just to get blacklisted because of who he was friends with.

This is the truth as far as i know, but nothing can ever be proven, even Jim Manion knew about this mess.

8)

4thAD

« Reply #47 on: July 16, 2008, 09:59:20 AM »
I am not worried, nor am I selling anything. 

One  drug to combat the sides of another drug - brilliant suggestion.  Did you ever hear about the  mongoose problem in Hawaii?

bro you are another GB gimmick living in the stone age. Why would you not use one drug to combat the sides of another? If you were to get gyno from test would you not use an AI? HCG will keep you full throughout your cycle using nandrolone or not. Lets hear your suggestion of the newer better drugs. For some reason you don't want to come forth with the answer, which tells me A) you dont have one or B) your just playing games on this serious discussion.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #48 on: July 16, 2008, 02:28:21 PM »
The guy who won first place against him was "sponsered" and they had already written an article about him for a magazine, the article would have been useless if he did not win his Pro card...$$$politics$$$. so they gave him the win.

Every single person in the audience complained that my friend should have won, easily...but he lost to a smooth "up and coming" bodybuilder, who ended up only competing in one pro show before he retired.

Not much else to say really, it was a big mess. my friend had dedicated 10 years of his life to bodybuilding, just to get blacklisted because of who he was friends with.

This is the truth as far as i know, but nothing can ever be proven, even Jim Manion knew about this mess.

8)

Manion isn't exactly known for avoiding the politics of these things.

That's a huge reason I would never dedicate any of my energy or money in to bodybuilding.

The politics just aren't worth it.

In a subjective sport like bodybuilding, someone's opinion of you as a person can overcome any genetic advantage you may have.

I can't accept that type of bullshit.

Lifting for the love of strength is all there is for me.

bro you are another GB gimmick living in the stone age. Why would you not use one drug to combat the sides of another? If you were to get gyno from test would you not use an AI? HCG will keep you full throughout your cycle using nandrolone or not. Lets hear your suggestion of the newer better drugs. For some reason you don't want to come forth with the answer, which tells me A) you dont have one or B) your just playing games on this serious discussion.

Sounds like he's got an underlying agenda here.

One thing I dislike about forums is the many talking heads who are always trying to push something, rather than being honest about the subject.

Hard to have an honest debate when someone isn't playing a straight hand.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

GetBigOrDieTrying

• Getbig II
« Reply #49 on: July 17, 2008, 06:34:32 AM »
I dont like Deca. Hate the way it makes me feel. When ever I have done a cycle with Deca in it my PCT is a much longer process , I get depressed , bad libido. I will never use Deca again. Thats just me. I know a lot of people say Deca + Test + Oral is the king of bulk ect...

Id rather go Test + Tren + Oral...

My best gains cycle was HG Test +GH + Anadrol .

Test is king.