Author Topic: experience with nandralone doseages  (Read 4994 times)

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
experience with nandralone doseages
« on: July 09, 2008, 11:09:30 PM »
 for those that have played around with different doses of nandralone

you guys notice any huge changes at any certain dose?

like say...the jump from 600-800mg per week made a big difference? or any doseage... or is it just gradual increases...

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Re: experience with nandralone doseages
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2008, 05:54:08 AM »
i have ran it at 800mg a few times and it wasn't much different than 600mg.

The highest i've seen a person run was 1000mg with 2500mg test and the guy was a monster, but he had been using AAS for over 5 years straight.

my personal experience with AAS is you need to double the dosage to see a vast improvement in gains, but that is just my experience. so going from 400mg to 800mg would make a very noticeable difference in strength and size.

8)

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2008, 06:55:55 AM »
for those that have played around with different doses of nandralone

you guys notice any huge changes at any certain dose?

like say...the jump from 600-800mg per week made a big difference? or any doseage... or is it just gradual increases...

3ml of 300mg for a total of 900mgs
is a great dosage.  It takes a while for your
body to adjust since it is a longer ester.

I wouldn't go from 600 to 900 though,
I'd wait till next cycle, and blast it with 900
right off the bat.  You're body is getting used to
it, and receptors wont respond to 900 now as good
as if you did it the next time around.
Most are all show no go!

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2008, 08:23:40 AM »
 thanks for the answers.. pretty much what i though,  i fugured its just like any aas... since they all work basically through the same mechanism...   

oh, chainsaw, i got nandralone phenylpropionate so its short ester steroid

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2008, 10:19:58 AM »
i have ran it at 800mg a few times and it wasn't much different than 600mg.

The highest i've seen a person run was 1000mg with 2500mg test and the guy was a monster, but he had been using AAS for over 5 years straight.

my personal experience with AAS is you need to double the dosage to see a vast improvement in gains, but that is just my experience. so going from 400mg to 800mg would make a very noticeable difference in strength and size.

8)

JESUS!   :o

2.5G Test ew?

Did his size and strength justify that kind of usage, Overload or was he just roided out to be roided out?

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2008, 11:26:52 AM »
JESUS!   :o

2.5G Test ew?

Did his size and strength justify that kind of usage, Overload or was he just roided out to be roided out?

DIV

He was the biggest person i had ever seen in a gym who wasn't a pro.

Now, he looked like a bloated mess, but he was strong as hell and made gains that he kept, even after cruising.

Incline pressing 180 DB's for reps at his strongest...405 front squats for sets of 15...535 pound flat bench press...585 deadlift for reps.

i'd say he was a silverback, 5'10" about 275 pounds...

I trained with him for almost a year, and he was very honest about everything he did, and why.

If you saw him today, you would never know...hasn't touched a weight in 3 years.

8)

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2008, 11:31:28 AM »
to say that one certain doseage is where gains cease, you would need to know the amount of total ar's in your body, and the total binding capactiy for each mg of androgen. because unless you are activating EVERY SINGLE LAST  andro receptor...  more is still going to benefit you.    and thats not even taking into account the effects on blood volume,  gh release, increasing ar density, activity ar on adipose tissue...ect ect ect

i mean..the recommended doseage for anadrol is something like 500mg per day !! these docs know that more = better in this specific case

Knowledge

• Getbig II
  • Don't hate me cause you ain't me
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2008, 11:36:36 AM »
Looks like someone read through those articles I posted the other week...  :D

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2008, 11:38:46 AM »
He was the biggest person i had ever seen in a gym who wasn't a pro.

Now, he looked like a bloated mess, but he was strong as hell and made gains that he kept, even after cruising.

Incline pressing 180 DB's for reps at his strongest...405 front squats for sets of 15...535 pound flat bench press...585 deadlift for reps.

i'd say he was a silverback, 5'10" about 275 pounds...

I trained with him for almost a year, and he was very honest about everything he did, and why.

If you saw him today, you would never know...hasn't touched a weight in 3 years.

8)

Overload, 

Why would a guy that jacked ever give up the weights?   ???

Was he linked to the Bain?

Are trying to tell me that "someone" is learning?   :D

DIV

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2008, 11:39:17 AM »
dude i have scoured that journal of endocrinology archive and read everything they have to offer !  :D i amt hinking about payign the fee and getting al of the full texts

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2008, 11:40:05 AM »
Overload, 

Are trying to tell me that "someone" is learning?   :D

DIV
division dont be a dick.. i leave your posts alone,  you should leave mine alone.

Knowledge

• Getbig II
  • Don't hate me cause you ain't me
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2008, 11:46:13 AM »
dude i have scoured that journal of endocrinology archive and read everything they have to offer !  :D i amt hinking about payign the fee and getting al of the full texts

If you're in school don't pay, you can usually gain access through your schools library.. Im graduated, but my login and pass still work and I get access to a absurd amount of Journals.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2008, 11:47:45 AM »
division dont be a dick.. i leave your posts alone,  you should leave mine alone.

Your posts don't mean anything to me, but your lack of knowledge does.

If you're in school don't pay, you can usually gain access through your schools library.. Im graduated, but my login and pass still work and I get access to a absurd amount of Journals.

Can you give baby dizzle some Knowledge?   :-X

DIV

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2008, 11:49:16 AM »

DIV
okay mr.  "clomid put 20lbs of fat on me"  ::) ...   or how about mr. " alin sucks , because he didnt send me two free packs instead of one free pack "   ::)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2008, 12:08:51 PM »
I've never ran more then 600mg/wk but I noticed a good bit of difference between 400mg/wk and 600mg/wk.

However, at 600mg/wk of deca I cannot controll my nose bleeds...400mg/wk no problem.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2008, 12:37:30 PM »
Overload, 

DIV

No recs for this guy, he didn't even drink beer.

He was at the top of the amateur level and got screwed by "politics" at a Pro qualifier and got 3rd, when he clearly deserved 1st. this was the third time he had been screwed by politics. he was so irritated about getting fucked so many times, he quit...took clomid and nolva for 6 months, gave up the iron for ever.

This was almost 4 years ago, and he was in several magazine articles training with pro's...many here know him.

No bain, he got ripped by the "system"...i know why he got screwed, but that's a whole new story all together.

He found a new hobby, and is doing quite well at it.

8)

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2008, 12:48:42 PM »
dude i have scoured that journal of endocrinology archive and read everything they have to offer !  :D i amt hinking about payign the fee and getting al of the full texts

are you:

a) reading everything and not understanding anything
b) reading everything and understanding a bit
c) reading everything and understanding everything?

I ask you this because afaik you are just a school boy with a internet pt diploma so... i would like to know, thats it.

Has Beens

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2008, 01:52:05 PM »

DIV

Amen ! Most often a small amount of knowledge in the wrong hands can be dangerous.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2008, 01:53:46 PM »
are you:

a) reading everything and not understanding anything
b) reading everything and understanding a bit
c) reading everything and understanding everything?

I ask you this because afaik you are just a school boy with a internet pt diploma so... i would like to know, thats it.
reading everything that i feel pertains to the subject matter and understanding most of it.. the things i dont understand i re read and re read and ask soembody who i think WOULD understand it.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2008, 02:00:35 PM »
reading everything that i feel pertains to the subject matter and understanding most of it.. the things i dont understand i re read and re read and ask soembody who i think WOULD understand it.

Do you really think you understand something that you have never studied? By re reading something you can understand without a solid education? Are you serious? Because if so we are witnesing a very smart person that is able to learn about  everything without having any serious education.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2008, 02:02:58 PM »
Do you really think you understand something that you have never studied? By re reading something you can understand without a solid education? Are you serious? Because if so we are witnesing a very smart person that is able to learn about  everything without having any serious education.
well... how can you study something you dont understand? how can you understand something you dont study ? 

i read the available information and studies and peer reviewed articles..and i remember what i read and i understand what i remember..

im not sure there is any other way to learn something

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2008, 02:14:21 PM »
well... how can you study something you dont understand? how can you understand something you dont study ? 

i read the available information and studies and peer reviewed articles..and i remember what i read and i understand what i remember..

im not sure there is any other way to learn something

Exactly, you are studying something that you think you understand, how about you apply at your local uni and become a doctor or something? Someone with your knowledge should succeed it pretty fast (if your knowledge is actually KNOWLEDGE thats it)

The proved way to learn is to go to uni, pass tests, hard work, etc, not by just applying at some loosy pt course on the internet man.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2008, 02:18:00 PM »
i dont want to be a doctor and i dont care if other people think i know my stuff.
i want to learn and understand.
other than that i dont care about accredidation or status or any nonsense like that.

why you always bring up that pt cert ? i got it only so when i train friends or people i want to train i can do so legally at a gym .. its not my career or anything at all like that

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2008, 02:20:33 PM »
whats the difference between knowledge and actual knowledge ?

why can someone enrolled in college courses understand studies and articles and information but i canntot understand them simply because im not in a classroom?

you can get a harvard level education at any well equipped public library for FREE, only difference between the two people would not be knowledge but "certification of knowledge"
which doesnt mean jack crap really

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2008, 02:24:10 PM »
whats the difference between knowledge and actual knowledge ?

why can someone enrolled in college courses understand studies and articles and information but i canntot understand them simply because im not in a classroom?

you can get a harvard level education at any well equipped public library for FREE, only difference between the two people would not be knowledge but "certification of knowledge"
which doesnt mean jack crap really

Exactly what i thought, thats a typical answer from people that fear the fact to study something and see if they actually understand or face the truth which is: I was wasting my time thinking this was easy and that i knew everything.

Have fun man, in today's world, theres no room for you, maybe for you and your online pt diploma at a loosy gym, yes, but be sure to apply at your nearest welfare office, because you will need money at a certain point and at the same time, hate yourself for not studying something.