Author Topic: Bill Clinton's Legacy - Murder of The Serbian Civilian Population  (Read 4140 times)

Eldon

• Getbig III

[/youtube]

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Bill Clinton's Legacy - Murder of The Serbian Civilian Population
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2008, 01:27:53 PM »
You can thank Beach Bum and JoeLocal for voting for Clinton.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2008, 01:32:01 PM »
Well at least Clinton didn't order his AG to fire federal judges . . .  lol . . . 

Eldon

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2008, 01:34:03 PM »
You can thank Beach Bum and JoeLocal for voting for Clinton.

Beach Bum and Coach, is this true   ???

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2008, 01:35:53 PM »
Beach Bum and Coach, is this true   ???

Beach Bum said last week that he thinks Clinton was a good president.

Tell em, beachy.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2008, 01:36:47 PM »
Beach Bum and Coach, is this true   ???

I voted for Clinton twice.  Voted for Bush twice.  I always vote for person I think will be the best candidate. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2008, 01:37:27 PM »
Beach Bum said last week that he thinks Clinton was a good president.

Tell em, beachy.

So when is the AG going to impeach the next federal judge? 

Eldon

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2008, 01:40:22 PM »
Beach Bum,

not just once, but 2 times u voted for Clinton  :o

Insanity   :o

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2008, 01:46:23 PM »
Beach Bum,

temporary insanity   :o

lol.  :D  Nah.  I was really pissed at Bush Sr. for breaking his "read my lips, no new taxes" promise.  Plus he did not really pay enough attention to the economy.  Clinton was a moderate, talked about cutting taxes, balancing the budget, reforming welfare, and putting more cops on the streets.  All of those things appealed to me.   

I wasn't a fan of Dole.  Loved his service and the fact he was a good man, but the country was actually much improved under Clinton's first term.  I didn't like everything about Clinton ("Don't Ask Don't Tell," Monica-gate, Somalia, etc.), but overall he actually did a good job. 

Keep in mind I'm an independent.  I actually gave Obama a look.  Will not be voting for him. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2008, 02:22:41 PM »
Beach Bum,

Insanity   :o

He's easily duped.

If Obama wins, BB will be his biggest cheerleader here as well.  He's said on getbig that it is his "duty" to support whichever man is in office on the boards.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2008, 02:46:14 PM »
That's Michael Savage in the clip.  He's a pathological liar to an extreme.  I stopped at the Waco thing.  How the hell can he blame Clinton for that!  Reno was also lied to.  This was an agency grandstanding for funding and perhaps their jobs for the new administration.  This all happened in the first months of Clinton's first term.  They lased the info with pure fantasy so Reno's call was made based on shit that didn't happen.  Nobody has ever been busted for those lies.  The  ATF murdered those people for payback and to cover their crimes.  Had they lived and all this entered the legal system, the ATF would have found their asses dragged down.  Savage is a very sick man.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2008, 02:49:23 PM »
That's Michael Savage in the clip.  He's a pathological liar to an extreme.  I stopped at the Waco thing.  How the hell can he blame Clinton for that!  Reno was also lied to.  This was an agency grandstanding for funding and perhaps their jobs for the new administration.  This all happened in the first months of Clinton's first term.  They lased the info with pure fantasy so Reno's call was made based on shit that didn't happen.  Nobody has ever been busted for those lies.  The  ATF murdered those people for payback and to cover their crimes.  Had they lived and all this entered the legal system, the ATF would have found their asses dragged down.  Savage is a very sick man.

Clinton had the power - and duty - to investigate it.

He chose not to.

ATF bulldozed the scene the next day and MELTED the front door so nobody would know which way the bullets came from ;)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2008, 03:03:06 PM »
Clinton had the power - and duty - to investigate it.

He chose not to.

ATF bulldozed the scene the next day and MELTED the front door so nobody would know which way the bullets came from ;)

The point was he didn't do the killing.  Savage said he murderded them.  The ATF wasn't in with Clinton on it.  They had to put on a big show for funding and their plan backfired.  They should have been investigated for it and hung but Clinton wasn't in on the crime as it happened.  Oh they're caught on that video we all watched.  There's no doubt the ATF are  murding liars.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2008, 03:16:19 PM »
The point was he didn't do the killing.  Savage said he murderded them.  The ATF wasn't in with Clinton on it.  They had to put on a big show for funding and their plan backfired.  They should have been investigated for it and hung but Clinton wasn't in on the crime as it happened.  Oh they're caught on that video we all watched.  There's no doubt the ATF are  murding liars.

President Ron Paul would have followed his constitutional duty and investigated the ATF for it.  He also would have investigated the ATF after a few hundred of them all 'took the day off' and all exited the building when McVeigh decided to blow shit up in Ok City.

Clinton had a duty to do so, and didn't.  just like Bush probably didn't have a clue what was happening on 911, yet let it happen and didn't investigate.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2008, 03:50:20 PM »
He's easily duped.

Lololololololol!  How many conspiracies are you tracking now?  Ten?  Fifteen?  lol . . .

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2008, 03:51:05 PM »

He's crazy. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2008, 04:10:42 PM »
Lololololololol!  How many conspiracies are you tracking now?  Ten?  Fifteen?  lol . . .

I don't know anything about this serbia thing.

But I do know you love Bill Clinton.

And those are facts - everyone in the ATF with a badge was coincidentially out of the building - and kept their kids home from the daycare center - that day.  Kinda a big coincidence.  If you had a badge, you weren't in the building that day.  A little coincidental?

And yes, ATF did immediately bulldoze waco without investigating.  And yes, they did bury the scene immediately, literally.  And yes, they did melt the door on the spot to prevent analysis of it.

These aren't conspiracies.  They are simple facts, and part of public record.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2008, 04:27:14 PM »
I don't know anything about this serbia thing.

But I do know you love Bill Clinton.

And those are facts - everyone in the ATF with a badge was coincidentially out of the building - and kept their kids home from the daycare center - that day.  Kinda a big coincidence.  If you had a badge, you weren't in the building that day.  A little coincidental?

And yes, ATF did immediately bulldoze waco without investigating.  And yes, they did bury the scene immediately, literally.  And yes, they did melt the door on the spot to prevent analysis of it.

These aren't conspiracies.  They are simple facts, and part of public record.

You really do amuse me.   :)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2008, 05:49:29 PM »
Bill Clinton sucked but Emperor Bush sucks worse... :-\
I hate the State.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2008, 09:40:10 AM »
President Ron Paul would have followed his constitutional duty and investigated the ATF for it.  He also would have investigated the ATF after a few hundred of them all 'took the day off' and all exited the building when McVeigh decided to blow shit up in Ok City.

Clinton had a duty to do so, and didn't.  just like Bush probably didn't have a clue what was happening on 911, yet let it happen and didn't investigate.
Are you able to see when you're tossing a red herring?  Either that or you didn't like the point of my post and decided you wanted to change the point.  I don't fucking disagree with anything you just fucking said.  It's still not the point I fucking made.

haven't had my coffee yet ;D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2008, 09:45:46 AM »
there are a few solid things to be mad at Bill for.  There's no reason to make shit up.  And I really got sick of everything that went wrong for the neocons being of course because of Bill Clinton and not anything they did wrong ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2008, 10:01:16 AM »
I'm mad bill didn't investigate waco, absolutely.

In the months and years after the event, a great deal of info emerged which showed a cover up.  Hell, you know that the NBC cameras videotaped two unexploded bombs being wheeled out, detailed and blamed on mcveigh, then suddenly they never showed up in his trial.  Look it up! 

Any president should have looked at this evidence and told his atty general to open an investigation and offer full immunity to the first 10 people involved who came fwd with confessions.  Those agents would be tripping over each other to rat, knowing that once it breaks, everyone who coincidentally stayed home via advanced warning is criminally culpable or at the very least should be fired for not spekaing up.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2008, 10:40:53 AM »

In the months and years after the event, a great deal of info emerged which showed a cover up.  Hell, you know that the NBC cameras videotaped two unexploded bombs being wheeled out, detailed and blamed on mcveigh, then suddenly they never showed up in his trial.  Look it up! 

Any president should have looked at this evidence and told his atty general to open an investigation and offer full immunity to the first 10 people involved who came fwd with confessions.  Those agents would be tripping over each other to rat, knowing that once it breaks, everyone who coincidentally stayed home via advanced warning is criminally culpable or at the very least should be fired for not spekaing up.

but Bill Clinton did not kill them.  He did not have anything to do with an agency that felt they needed a big hit to justify their place in an administration that was about to make a lot of cuts.  He's complicit in the coverup but not the killing.  The only thing I said in relation to that retard Michael Savage saying that Clinton was pretty much behind it.  Well that's just obsurd.

Eldon

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2008, 01:42:01 PM »

Any president should have looked at this evidence and told his atty general to open an investigation and offer full immunity to the first 10 people involved who came fwd with confessions.  Those agents would be tripping over each other to rat, knowing that once it breaks, everyone who coincidentally stayed home via advanced warning is criminally culpable or at the very least should be fired for not speaking up.

exactly.