Author Topic: gaspari product for gyno?  (Read 6889 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
gaspari product for gyno?
« on: July 10, 2008, 07:49:13 PM »
I have very slight gyno on my right nipple. It's been there my whole life. When i was 225 pounds, it looked kinda bad.  It's not so bad at 180 pounds, but I am eating and growing again, and I'd like to nip it in the bud if possible.  1 in 3 cases have it naturally, and I'm one of them.

Someone recommended an OTC Gaspari product that takes care of it.  Details?  Also, anything it cannot mix with?  Like I said, it's very minor, so an AI/SERM would be overkill and since I"m natural, unncessary.  I don't want the gaspari product to mess with anything or become a requirement tho.  Thanks for any info!

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
Re: gaspari product for gyno?
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2008, 07:50:44 PM »
novadex xt is a potent aromatase inhibtor and yes it might help

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2008, 08:14:58 PM »
I have had legit gyno before and ran Rebound XT by Designer DSupplements and it was knocked out in less than a week. Novadex XT should work equally as well. Some of these OTC AI's are pretty powerful.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2008, 08:20:54 PM »
yeah the active ingredient in both of them is atd.

all you really need is 50mg atd to do the trick. they tell you to take much more but thats a waste.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2008, 08:31:47 AM »
thanks guys.  any side effects at all?  any messing with test levels?  remember i'm 32 and completely natural.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2008, 09:00:57 AM »
thanks guys.  any side effects at all?  any messing with test levels?  remember i'm 32 and completely natural.
could negatively effect cholestrol levels. it will tremendously boost testosterone levels. no, theres nothing that would make you "dependant" on it either. no inhihbition of lh at all. in fact, quite the opposite. 

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2008, 09:03:46 AM »

Taking an AI will have endocrine repurcussions.  I disagree that lowering estradiol levels will get rid of established gyno.  I don't think it would serve that purpose for you anyway.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2008, 09:05:56 AM »
Taking an AI will have endocrine repurcussions.  I disagree that lowering estradiol levels will get rid of established gyno.  I don't think it would serve that purpose for you anyway.
repurcussions? in what way are you using that term?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2008, 09:06:39 AM »
Gayer than "Hispanic"

This is the nutrition board donny.  Please keep ass play to a minimum.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2008, 09:15:06 AM »
repurcussions? in what way are you using that term?

As you mentioned, LDLs bad fats could be elevated (ok, not strictly an endocrine problem, but it's hormonally driven) and changes in GnRH will alter pituitary actions and T production.  I can't believe it's all for free tho - nothing comes for free, if you know what I mean.  Feadback loops will eventually catch up, maybe there's an E level his body will strive for but overshoot, etc.  

I don't know enough about endo to give you a good answer Candi, but taking an AI will definitely alter his hormone game unnaturally and rapidly.  Maybe the results will be all good, maybe not.  He sounds like a natty who doesn't want to drop any kind of bomb on his system tho, so I'd advise against it.

Besides, do you reckon it would work for established gyno?  I've got my doubts man.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2008, 09:20:14 AM »
As you mentioned, LDLs bad fats could be elevated (ok, not strictly an endocrine problem, but it's hormonally driven) and changes in GnRH will alter pituitary actions and T production.  I can't believe it's all for free tho - nothing comes for free, if you know what I mean.  Feadback loops will eventually catch up, maybe there's an E level his body will strive for but overshoot, etc.  

I don't know enough about endo to give you a good answer Candi, but taking an AI will definitely alter his hormone game unnaturally and rapidly.  Maybe the results will be all good, maybe not.  He sounds like a natty who doesn't want to drop any kind of bomb on his system tho, so I'd advise against it.

Besides, do you reckon it would work for established gyno?  I've got my doubts man.
i thought you meant there would be some kind of long term negative effects on testosterone.  which it SHOULDNT. (but who really knows?)

i agree with all you said here.

most of the time an ai would work. it depends on the kind of gyno and how developed it is. if its psuedogyno then i am 100% certain an ai would work. if its glandular and the glad is already fully formed then it might be able to shrink that gland so its not aparent but it wouldnt be able to remove the gland itself.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2008, 09:26:05 AM »
What exactly are you dealing with here Rob?  Is there a solid lump behind the nipple or is there just fat storage around the nipple?  You're not lactating or anything right?  ;)

It might be worthwhile finding out what you E levels are before worrying about lowering them.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2008, 11:46:49 AM »
What exactly are you dealing with here Rob?  Is there a solid lump behind the nipple or is there just fat storage around the nipple?  You're not lactating or anything right?  ;)
It might be worthwhile finding out what you E levels are before worrying about lowering them.

Just a little fat under the nipple, very soft.  it's been there in pics for a decade.  Very minimally noticable.  I figured if it was something i could wish away with a gaspari product for a week, i'd try it.  If not, it's no biggie.  it's not real gyno like you see in pics, it's just a little fat.

At my absolute fattest, 223 pounds, pictured here, it was puffy.  At 160 it was gone.  At 180 (now), it's emerging a little bit.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2008, 12:00:54 PM »
Tomato-tomahto, but I wouldn't classify that as gyno.  It just seems like you're prone to store fat on the chest.

Umm, cut your carbs and hit the cardio... that's all I got.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2008, 01:26:31 PM »
yes, thats not gyno. if anything, its a moderate case of psuedogyno. eat more broccoli (cruciferous veggies), do cardio, maybe take some yohimbine to help target that specific area.  if that doesnt help then you can try the gaspari.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2008, 01:52:53 PM »
looks more like estrogenic fat deposits then gyno

dustin

« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2008, 01:53:54 PM »
Nolva can usually treat pseudo gynecomastia but sometimes you need to eliminate some of the estrogen all together if that fails... you also said that you're looking for an OTC solution. Gaspari Nutrition's Novedex XT has a couple studies showing it's effectiveness. Even David Palumbo recognizes it and recommends it, along with his Species test booster/aromatase inhibitor.

The only challenge you may run into with ATD is the sore joints and loss of libido. Don't go too far over 50mg, dude. You don't need anymore than that. You don't want to eradicate your estrogen, just let it die down a little. Failing that, I would really seek out a SERM like letrozole or arimidex if you're scared of sore joints and loss of libido (it's easy to overshoot with letro).

You're lucky that you're in the position you're in now. It could be much worse. You could have nasty, perma-titties. That shouldn't be all to tricky to tame. A little bit of ATD should help, if it doesn't then try a more potent AI.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2008, 01:56:50 PM »
Nolva can usually treat pseudo gynecomastia but sometimes you need to eliminate some of the estrogen all together if that fails... you also said that you're looking for an OTC solution. Gaspari Nutrition's Novedex XT has a couple studies showing it's effectiveness. Even David Palumbo recognizes it and recommends it, along with his Species test booster/aromatase inhibitor.

The only challenge you may run into with ATD is the sore joints and loss of libido. Don't go too far over 50mg, dude. You don't need anymore than that. You don't want to eradicate your estrogen, just let it die down a little. Failing that, I would really seek out a SERM like letrozole or arimidex if you're scared of sore joints and loss of libido (it's easy to overshoot with letro).

You're lucky that you're in the position you're in now. It could be much worse. You could have nasty, perma-titties. That shouldn't be all to tricky to tame. A little bit of ATD should help, if it doesn't then try a more potent AI.
letro and adex are not SERM, they are AI. atd is a very potent AI , somewhere in between exemestane and letrozole for potency.

dustin

« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2008, 01:59:12 PM »
letro and adex are not SERM, they are AI. atd is a very potent AI , somewhere in between exemestane and letrozole for potency.

I don't even know why I said that. I was looking at an empty bottle of clomid as I was typing that lol

Nice catch, man.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2008, 01:59:55 PM »
I don't even know why I said that. I was looking at an empty bottle of clomid as I was typing that lol

Nice catch, man.
  ;D no prob

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2008, 02:32:30 PM »

Nice catch, man.

I've hear great things about letrozole. What's the scoop on that. I have a minor "issue" on my left nipple.  :-X Wouldn't mind kicking that to the curb.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2008, 02:47:15 PM »
I've hear great things about letrozole. What's the scoop on that. I have a minor "issue" on my left nipple.  :-X Wouldn't mind kicking that to the curb.
in case studies letrozole proves to be more effective than arimidex and other AI in female breast cancer patients. but, there hasnt been anything to show it as better for bodybuilding uses. one would assume that since it works better in female breast cancer paitents, and since the measure of ho w well it works is determined by how effective is it as shutting down estro production, that it also works better for bodybuilders. but it is more expensive than arimidex and others, and sicne just 1mg daily of adex is shown to elimnate 80% of aromatase... its up to you... i dont see much reason to opt for letro over adex or exemestane or atd,,,

dustin

« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2008, 03:09:44 PM »
in case studies letrozole proves to be more effective than arimidex and other AI in female breast cancer patients. but, there hasnt been anything to show it as better for bodybuilding uses. one would assume that since it works better in female breast cancer paitents, and since the measure of ho w well it works is determined by how effective is it as shutting down estro production, that it also works better for bodybuilders. but it is more expensive than arimidex and others, and sicne just 1mg daily of adex is shown to elimnate 80% of aromatase... its up to you... i dont see much reason to opt for letro over adex or exemestane or atd,,,

I recline. Arimidex will do a fine job and it's easier not to go overkill. You start dosing letro and things are fine, then BOOM no more estrogen lol... I've known a lot of bro's who've used letro with amazing results. But at the same time no one likes to get a surprise drop in libido because then you'll end up having to soft dick your woman and constantly defend your stance on steroids not really being bad. Hah!

If you haven't tried arimidex then don't buy letro. Like Candi said, mo money, mo extreme. It's overkill. I really like arimidex. I might actually go buy some today because I'm feeling a little bloated despite being "off".

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2008, 03:14:47 PM »
yes, thats not gyno. if anything, its a moderate case of psuedogyno. eat more broccoli (cruciferous veggies), do cardio, maybe take some yohimbine to help target that specific area.  if that doesnt help then you can try the gaspari.

I'm a little confused, does yohimbine target specifically chest fat, or just fat in general?  Please clarify. 

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2008, 03:21:04 PM »
I'm a little confused, does yohimbine target specifically chest fat, or just fat in general?  Please clarify. 
yohimbine helps target ESTROGEN DEPENDANT fat.  chest fat is estrogen dependant.