Author Topic: IFBB RANDOM DRUG TESTING IS IN EFFECT  (Read 2463 times)

Patrik15

• Getbig II
IFBB RANDOM DRUG TESTING IS IN EFFECT
« on: July 11, 2008, 01:41:57 AM »
By Dave Palumbo

The IFBB has always maintained that it has a random drug testing policy in place that all active athletes are subject to.  Until now, it was always thought that this rule was just some phantom policy that was placed "on the Books" to look good for outside parties.  All that changed today when I was contacted by an IFBB athlete in good standing who was sent a registered letter that informed this person that they were selected for a random drug test.  As a result of this selection, they had 72 hours to report to a designated testing facility where they were required to submit a urine sample for analysis.  The letter also explained that a failed drug test would result in suspension from the IFBB for a designated period of time.  Furthermore, all test results, whether positive or negative, are being kept private; apparently to prevent embarrassment and/or loss of future potential income.  Failure to provide urine samples within the designated 72-hour period is being considered a failed test. 

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/content/view/1271/79/
Got Lift?

RZA

• Getbig IV
Re: IFBB RANDOM DRUG TESTING IS IN EFFECT
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2008, 01:49:43 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

capirnakus

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2008, 02:18:15 AM »
ya but what are they going to test for? they could just test for diuretics and nobody would get caught as long as its not during contest time. its still testing on paper even if its just b.s. to feed everyone.

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2008, 02:21:06 AM »
anyone can pass a piss test with the synthetic urine.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2008, 03:28:14 AM »
Athletes.......PFFFT!  ::)
HAHA, RON.....

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2008, 04:17:34 AM »
Of course it is.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2008, 04:20:30 AM »
Athletes.......PFFFT!  ::)

Drug Test? LOL on Palumbo.

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2008, 04:25:47 AM »
Oh brother, i can have any user pass a drug test. It's not rocket science.

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2008, 04:44:34 AM »
How would you do it, musclehedz ?

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2008, 05:05:36 AM »
Oh brother, i can have any user pass a drug test. It's not rocket science.
Bullseye.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2008, 05:30:30 AM »
By Dave Palumbo

The IFBB has always maintained that it has a random drug testing policy in place that all active athletes are subject to.  Until now, it was always thought that this rule was just some phantom policy that was placed "on the Books" to look good for outside parties.  All that changed today when I was contacted by an IFBB athlete in good standing who was sent a registered letter that informed this person that they were selected for a random drug test.  As a result of this selection, they had 72 hours to report to a designated testing facility where they were required to submit a urine sample for analysis.  The letter also explained that a failed drug test would result in suspension from the IFBB for a designated period of time.  Furthermore, all test results, whether positive or negative, are being kept private; apparently to prevent embarrassment and/or loss of future potential income.  Failure to provide urine samples within the designated 72-hour period is being considered a failed test. 

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/content/view/1271/79/

bwahahaahahaa so you have 72 hours to get someone to pee into a cup for you??

You should take a look at the Tour de France, these guys provide fake urine samples in 72 seconds.  ;D

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2008, 05:47:01 AM »
72hrs.

LOL

These guys will have the piss pulled out with a syringe,
and thier girlfriends piss injected.
Most are all show no go!

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2008, 05:48:45 AM »
Gayer than saying here the IFBB give us 24 hrs to show up, normally calls you late at night for an early morning appt. No show is considered a fail.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2008, 05:53:48 AM »
72hrs.

LOL

These guys will have the piss pulled out with a syringe,
and thier girlfriends piss injected.

Not even necessary i guess. Just put the syringe into your pants and push the piss out into the cup. I doubt the test are as hard as olympic tests.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2008, 05:59:42 AM »
Fellow Gays,

A few things in question here. 

First, what do they mean by DRUG test?

Are they saying that they will test for steroids or are they saying that they will test for other DRUGS like heroin, marijuana, cocaine etc..? 

If it were the case that they were only to test for substances like that of cocaine, then most of these "pros" being tested will be fine since they might already stay clear of such substances.

If indeed they were to test for steroids, then these "PROS" will have another issue to deal with..

Secondly, the post by palumbo mentioned that they had 72 hours to report to a designated testing facility where they were required to submit a urine sample for analysis.  In analyzing this, we can then assume that they must show up in person to some center where they will be required to void in a cup.  What is yet to be questioned is whether or not they will be thoroughly searched once at this center prior to actually going into a urinal to void.

Why do I say this?

Simply, these guys are crafty, they are "PROS" at bringing in drugs from various neighboring countries so for them to smuggle in a vial of urine up their ass isn't too far fetched especially if it can mean the fate of their careers.  Hence, if they do search them THOROUGHLY then I can assume that they will have much trouble ahead, but if they aren't searched, then everyone will just get their neighbor to piss in a cup and pay him off with some beers and a filth magazine..

I smell bullshit on this claim of random testing..
"1"SCAM BY THE IFBB TO APPEAR CLEAN ON PAPER

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2008, 06:01:13 AM »
Fellow Gays,

A few things in question here. 

First, what do they mean by DRUG test?

Are they saying that they will test for steroids or are they saying that they will test for other DRUGS like heroin, marijuana, cocaine etc..? 

If it were the case that they were only to test for substances like that of cocaine, then most of these "pros" being tested will be fine since they might already stay clear of such substances.

If indeed they were to test for steroids, then these "PROS" will have another issue to deal with..

Secondly, the post by palumbo mentioned that they had 72 hours to report to a designated testing facility where they were required to submit a urine sample for analysis.  In analyzing this, we can then assume that they must show up in person to some center where they will be required to void in a cup.  What is yet to be questioned is whether or not they will be thoroughly searched once at this center prior to actually going into a urinal to void.

Why do I say this?

Simply, these guys are crafty, they are "PROS" at bringing in drugs from various neighboring countries so for them to smuggle in a vial of urine up their ass isn't too far fetched especially if it can mean the fate of their careers.  Hence, if they do search them THOROUGHLY then I can assume that they will have much trouble ahead, but if they aren't searched, then everyone will just get their neighbor to piss in a cup and pay him off with some beers and a filth magazine..

I smell bullshit on this claim of random testing..
"1"SCAM BY THE IFBB TO APPEAR CLEAN ON PAPER

LMAO!!

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2008, 06:05:32 AM »
LMAO!!

Donkey,

Are you implying that a vial of urine would simply slip out of their anus because of the sheer width of such an orifice on a IFBB pro?

"1"

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2008, 06:07:37 AM »
Donkey,

Are you implying that a vial of urine would simply slip out of their anus because of the sheer width of such an orifice on a IFBB pro?

"1"

lol, you tell me, you are the gay!

but i believe a test on recreational drugs would also lead to some problems for some people....

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2008, 06:07:54 AM »
Gayer than not being about golf

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2008, 06:14:53 AM »
Gayer than not one picture about an oily guy in a thong.
\

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2008, 06:16:17 AM »
Gayer than not one picture about an oily guy in a thong.
Gayer than gay men sticking cocks in grapefruits for money (BB Related)