Author Topic: tell us what you did and not what you would've done!  (Read 639 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
tell us what you did and not what you would've done!
« on: July 11, 2008, 06:55:20 AM »
im tired of reading of you coward faggits abotu what ya shouldve done and coulve done in the gym witht his guy or that guy or whatever!!! why dont you man up and beat the shit outta people and then come here and tell us how it went down !!!

lemme give an example

i was in paris the other day and i went to this bar and this dude was sitting with two chicks chatting them up and a guy tried to sit with them to hit on one of the girls and the guy told him to fuck off cause he wanted the two girls for himself ok later on the smaller guy and his buddies gave it anotehr try when the first dude went to the bathrom right and when he came back he was starting shit and  started a fight with the smaller guy and i just thought that wasnt cool so i held him down and had the smaller guy beat on him hahaha!

Z

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Re: tell us what you did and not what you would've done!
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2008, 06:56:29 AM »
Are you saying that all this happened in your basement ?
L

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2008, 06:57:41 AM »
Are you saying that all this happened in your basement ?

no this went down in paris tueseday night its funny when youre not so drunk yourself and people around you are pissed so you see everyting going down so clearly and it makes it funny to get in the middle of things

Z

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2008, 06:58:33 AM »
bluto wears 3d glasses at the monitor

El_Pajero

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2008, 07:04:32 AM »
&feature=related