Author Topic: IRAN MISSILE TEST BLUFF: OLD ROCKETS, BOGUS VIDEO  (Read 611 times)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
IRAN MISSILE TEST BLUFF: OLD ROCKETS, BOGUS VIDEO
« on: July 11, 2008, 02:08:40 PM »
Many of Iran's claims related to missile tests during "Great Prophet III" war games -- appear to be smoke and mirrors!

The missiles tested DID NOT not have 2,000-kilometer range, the NEW YORK TIMES is planning to report on Saturday.

Iran DID NOT launch a Shahab-3 missile, able to reach Israel.

It was an older missile that was out of production, newsroom sources tell DRUDGE.

And a video showing what appeared to be many missiles being fired -- is actually one missile, filmed from different angles!

NYT's Bill Broad is planning to quote military insiders.

Developing...

If true I expect oil to come down right....I won't hold my breath. Honestly it was to much to hope for that a bunch or dumbass ass rags to have their shit together enough to do anything this high speed. They're fine at setting IEDs and running away....this would entail a stand up fight with modern equipment. 
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: IRAN MISSILE TEST BLUFF: OLD ROCKETS, BOGUS VIDEO
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2008, 05:36:49 PM »
I remember when Bush downplayed NKorea too.... remember "well, it was only a small nuke they set off!" and "those missiles missed hawaii!" coming from the white house press office.

Perhaps this means Bush blinked - again - and plans to send roses to ahdickheadimiedhijad along with a few hundred million bucks, like the north koreans got for their act of defiance.