Author Topic: where to go next  (Read 783 times)

jdecat713

• Getbig I
where to go next
« on: July 11, 2008, 03:30:52 PM »
well i have been doing just fine slowly getting rid of the fat 1-2lbs a week for the last three months, lost about 14lbs with dieting weight training and some cardio.now my problem is the last 2 -3 weeks i have been stuck on my current weight,now to be honest because of my work schedule i have not been able to work out everyday but at least 3 times a week and the cardio has stopped for the last month,so i am wondering if cutting back on calorie intake is the right way to go,i only weigh 170lbs with not much bf trying to get the whole ripped look for whats left of the summer. i probably take in anywhere from 1700-2000 calories with very little carbs just in the mornings and the hidden ones throughout the day.with my work schedule its tough for me to get in the cardio but i can get to the gym at least 4 times a week,any suggestions would be appreciated

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Re: where to go next
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2008, 03:36:58 PM »
If you want to get ripped it is more important to do cardio and have a clean diet than to lift.  What I learned when I lost 40lbs is that you MUST do your cardio ESPECIALLY when you are tired/don't think you have time for it or just don't feel like it.  Make time.  Do it.   

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: where to go next
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2008, 10:56:24 AM »
Buy a cardio machine, bike, or take up walking.  The gym isn't the only place you can do cardio.