Author Topic: $4 GAS & ENERGY & IRAN WAR EXPLAINED BY RON PAUL to CONGRESS  (Read 1816 times)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
Ron Paul explains to congress why we have $4 Oil and the Drum BEATS for a 1st Nuclear Strike on IRAN also listen to why BUSH will attack IRAN if OBAMA might win.

!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Re: $4 GAS & ENERGY & IRAN WAR EXPLAINED BY RON PAUL to CONGRESS
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2008, 04:22:45 PM »
in an ideal world..he would be prez...i woulda voted for him in a heart beat..

as it stands now...i prolly wont vote..

1)  i ws gonna vote for barrak...but in recent months i'd heard some pretty harsh things..esp against brown people..from american blacks...looks like they r growing balls of the wrong variety..

2)  mccain..well so i really hafta explain :-\
carpe` vaginum!

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2008, 04:48:54 PM »
I could just see McCain's face if he ever listened to this,

Reality overload.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2008, 05:05:16 PM »
1)  i ws gonna vote for barrak...but in recent months i'd heard some pretty harsh things..esp against brown people..from american blacks...looks like they r growing balls of the wrong variety..

Aww, don't be upset that the majority of your people are the lowest on the totem these days. You reap what you sow.  :D

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2008, 05:20:27 PM »
Aww, don't be upset that the majority of your people are the lowest on the totem these days. You reap what you sow.  :D

i work part time
i make about 90k./yr right now..well thats what i grossed last yr so i did not get a charity check from bush
i take about 3 vacations every yr
my family could buy and sell your 3 times over and still be investment capable
i'm better looking heehaw..i'll post pix of my recent self on the x come sunday ..i'd like to see you post 1 of yours with your face showing ;)
.....cause of me your parents made you leave getbig for like 6 months.. ;D  and quite a few people called asking to fuck your mum..well i ws present there a few times...ahhh frat boyes! ;D

explain to me why i should feel bad now??
carpe` vaginum!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2008, 05:27:24 PM »

i work part time
i make about 90k./yr right now..well thats what i grossed last yr so i did not get a charity check from bush
i take about 3 vacations every yr
my family could buy and sell your 3 times over and still be investment capable
i'm better looking heehaw..i'll post pix of my recent self on the x come sunday ..i'd like to see you post 1 of yours with your face showing ;)
.....cause of me your parents made you leave getbig for like 6 months.. ;D  and quite a few people called asking to fuck your mum..well i ws present there a few times...ahhh frat boyes! ;D

explain to me why i should feel bad now??

It's $90k now? Last month it was barely $60k. And from what Nordic says (who anyone would believe over you), you're nothing more than a lying sack who makes pennies compared to what you claim.

You're 32 years old, still live at home with your parents in the poorest section of Maryland, drive a used Civic, make shit money and have extremist sentiments.

And to top it off, you can't even lift weights without taking copious amounts of steroids while abusing cocaine, alcohol and a laundry list of other drugs.

To sum it up, don't be upset that black people shit on you. You're nothing more than a scumbag who thinks he's an elitist for no reason. Look at you, your brain is so fried you can't even type coherently.

Now why don't you try to lie your way out of your claims that Mohammed didn't marry a girl at 6 and rape her at 9. Go ahead. Make me laugh, clown.  :D

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2008, 05:37:23 PM »

It's $90k now? Last year it was barely $60k. And from what Nordic says (who anyone would believe over you), you're nothing more than a lying sack who makes pennies compared to what you claim.

www.asmed.com  come over and find out...nordick is a no name coward...my name is Junaid A Memon ;)  301 552 2596...call me :-*  hey visit my skool...i'll show you my pay check...i'm one of the best at what i do...i get raises..and last yr it ws 70 ya idiot

You're 31 years old, still live at home with your parents in the poorest section of Maryland, drive a used Civic, make shit money and have extremist sentiments.

i work 40 mins away from home and have never cooked or done laundry...your lower class ass does not understand the concept of gentry..why the fuck would i wanna cook or do laundry..or pay rent when that $ can go to eating out aty nice places with my girl..aaaand my parnts actually love me and want me around..unlike yours..who r gonna kick your ugly ass out as soon as college is done ;D

And to top it off, you can't even lift weights without taking copious amounts of steroids while abusing cocaine, alcohol and a laundry list of other drugs.

dont be jeleous honey...just post a pic of your superior self on sunday next to my awefull drugged up ass k ;)  YOU WONT ;D

To sum it up, don't be upset that black people shit on you. You're nothing more than a scumbag who thinks he's an elitist for no reason. Look at you, your brain is so fried you can't even type coherently.

;D

Now why don't you try to lie your way out of your claims that Mohammed didn't marry a girl at 6 and rape her at 9. Go ahead. Make me laugh, clown.  :D
[/quote]
carpe` vaginum!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2008, 05:41:08 PM »
I'll be honest, I didn't bother reading that post. Let's face it Osama, you're bent out of shape that there are a number of black people more successful than you, a 32 year old shut-in living at home with a drug addiction.

32 years old and still abusing cocaine, alcohol and steroids, living at home in the poorest section of Maryland while not being able to squat 225. Sorry if I don't find anything you say insulting. I don't think anyone with an IQ over 85 would find a 120 pound drug addict who lies about anything and everything insulting.  :-\

Anyway I'm going to go see Hellboy 2. Have fun snorting your way into oblivion tonight....at 32 years old.  ::)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2008, 05:57:06 PM »
I'll be honest, I didn't bother reading that post. Let's face it Osama, you're bent out of shape that there are a number of black people more successful than you, a 32 year old shut-in living at home with a drug addiction.

32 years old and still abusing cocaine, alcohol and steroids, living at home in the poorest section of Maryland while not being able to squat 225. Sorry if I don't find anything you say insulting. I don't think anyone with an IQ over 85 would find a 120 pound drug addict who lies about anything and everything insulting.  :-\

Anyway I'm going to go see Hellboy 2. Have fun snorting your way into oblivion tonight....at 32 years old.  ::)

bitter much ;D
carpe` vaginum!