Author Topic: Why.....  (Read 880 times)

cbo

• Getbig I
Why.....
« on: July 12, 2008, 12:28:51 AM »
I posted a question earlier about dbol and aclohol and its not here anymore,, anybody know wtf happened?

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Why.....
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2008, 02:29:42 AM »
I posted a question earlier about dbol and aclohol and its not here anymore,, anybody know wtf happened?

No, but I can answer this.  Most orals are nowhere near as toxic as claimed.  Unless you have a preexisting condition, it probably won't hurt you if both are done in moderation.

That being said, you should not ever combine them.  Why?  It's counter productive.

You have no business doing a cycle if you drink alcohol. 

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2008, 02:48:26 AM »
yeh, everyone knows you take E's and coke at weekends if your a true bodybuilder.....

drink will just add more stress to your system, u cant be drinking and training seriously at the same time tho.... for one off nights out, dont sweat it, u only live once, if your talking regularly,, why be on in the 1st place.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2008, 02:52:58 AM »
Yeah I thought that was a good post.  Lots of helpfule advice and information.  Wonder why it was taken down? 

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2008, 04:05:38 AM »
I view alcohol like Drano on your system.  It flushes everything out, both good nutrients and bad.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2008, 06:08:03 AM »

I gathered from your posts that for some reason you have to drink.  Like not drinking is not an option for you.

Yeah Im sure you will get away with a few d-bol cycles where you get drunk all the time but it will do some damage over the long run.

The bigger ? is why you need to be able to drink all the time?  If you were looking for someone here to tell you "yeah its cool to drink ansd do roids whenever you want" you came to the wrong place.