Author Topic: 90210 2.0!  (Read 959 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
90210 2.0!
« on: July 12, 2008, 05:42:30 AM »
Could be the best show ever, starts Sept. 2nd on the CW.

Check out the new cast of 90210. Look, there's Aunt Becky from Full House in the yellow dress and Lucille Bluth of Arrested Development in the hot pink blazer — but where' s David Silver in his fugly, long-sleeve silk paisley shirts from the early '90s? Where's Brandon 'n' Brenda Walsh? Yeah, Andrea Zuckerman was a 32-year-old teenager when the first series aired, but she can always come back and be one of the new teens' grandmothers, right? Jennie Garth's character Kelly Taylor will return to West Beverly as a high school guidance counselor, and now Tori Spelling is in talks to reprise her role as Donna Martin. Even Screech hung around at Bayside High as Mr. Belding's sdekick for Saved By the Bell: The New Class — so how about everyone else? Does the new cast compare with the old?
E

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
Re: 90210 2.0!
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2008, 07:28:16 AM »

Always like Lori Laughlin (Aunt Beckie), and Jennie Garth was a figure of my imagination many times! ;D

I won't be staying up to watch the new version of this, but if they found a video tape of the original cast having sexual acts, I'd be much happier with that coming out than this new series.

Have they not come up with any new ideas since Survivor and 90210? ???

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2008, 08:52:02 AM »

I won't be staying up to watch the new version of this,

It's going to be on at like 8 o'clock.
E

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2008, 09:57:50 AM »

When you get up at 2:30am like I have to do at least 3-4x a week, you go to bed at 7pm.
You feel like an old man, going to bed after eating strained peas for dinner, but you have to do what you have to do. By the time I get home from the gym, it's 4-5pm sometimes, and you shower, eat, prepare food or gym bag for the next day...then it's time for bed.
In the grand scheme of my life, I think I can live without watching the show. While I can't live only less than 6hrs of sleeps. Preferably a full 8, and even better is 9. But the days of getting nine for me are so far gone, there is a better chance of Richard Simmons being straight than me getting my 9hrs a night.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2008, 09:59:02 AM »

When you get up at 2:30am like I have to do at least 3-4x a week, you go to bed at 7pm.
You feel like an old man, going to bed after eating strained peas for dinner, but you have to do what you have to do. By the time I get home from the gym, it's 4-5pm sometimes, and you shower, eat, prepare food or gym bag for the next day...then it's time for bed.
In the grand scheme of my life, I think I can live without watching the show. While I can't live only less than 6hrs of sleeps. Preferably a full 8, and even better is 9. But the days of getting nine for me are so far gone, there is a better chance of Richard Simmons being straight than me getting my 9hrs a night.

What line of work are you in and why do you eat strained peas for dinner?
E

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2008, 11:25:33 AM »

Hahaha, I don't eat strained peas. I hope you realize that was an analogy. ;)

I'm in the retail workplace. My current title is relief salesman, and within that position I merchandise, drive Class A trucks to deliver products, and write orders at various stores around the area. Usually I do one or the other for a week. I'll be on a truck delivering for a week, the next week merching/writing orders, and the next just merching etc...the past 3 weeks with this being our busiest time of year, I was sometimes doing all the above every day or changing what I did within the week.
The reason I'm up that early, is I have to pick up my truck, drive to the first store and start delivering because you have people waiting you and their day depends on you to some extent. I like to get to stores very early, though, because it makes the day SOOOOO MUUUCCCHHHH easier. Faster too.