Author Topic: Robbery...  (Read 23784 times)

Moosejay

Re: Robbery...
« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2008, 09:24:11 AM »
believe me--with all the welfare and free shit they con out of the system---they aren't starving

I have had several 'reverends' who are the biggest scammers of the system as patients

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2008, 09:24:55 AM »

In Florida, he would have gotten a parting shot from about 80% of the population.

WTF 240 are you actually celebrating this 'fact'  ??? ??? ???

pistols are accurate as far as you can throw them; at STATIONARY TARGETS. good recipe for mishots, ricochets and crossfire  ::)

a bunch of witless trigger happy IDIOTS is the best reason I can imagine for HAVING gun control

unbelievable . . .

Moosejay

« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2008, 09:25:00 AM »

So that gives him the right to steal someone else's food money?  Maybe Moosejay was hungry too.

don't fuck with my food or my sleep

El_Pajero

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: July 12, 2008, 09:25:48 AM »

So that gives him the right to steal someone else's food money?  Maybe Moosejay was hungry too.

sure moose "16,5% bf" jay must have been starving to death  ::)

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #29 on: July 12, 2008, 09:25:51 AM »
WTF 240 are you actually celebrating this 'fact'  ??? ??? ???

pistols are accurate as far as you can throw them; at STATIONARY TARGETS. good recipe for mishots, ricochets and crossfire  ::)

a bunch of witless trigger happy IDIOTS is the best reason I can imagine for HAVING gun control

unbelievable . . .
have you ever shot a gun ???

you are a retard

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2008, 09:26:52 AM »
hey 240.

You know, until TODAY, I was ambivalent about your stance on guns.

Now, the more I think of it, I would have liked to gun down that little ####.

Angrie by the minute

Connecticut, btw

It would have been nice to gun down the prick, but if you kill him by shooting him in the back while he’s running away, you can’t claim self defense and you’ll go to jail.
If you just shoot and injure any part of his body, he’ll sue you, get the rest of your money, and you’ll go to jail.

Criminals have more rights than victims now.
Always put your money away somewhere secure before even leaving the teller’s window.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2008, 09:28:15 AM »
have you ever shot a gun ???

you are a retard

I'm in the army and going overseas in September - I've shot more rounds on more weapon systems than I can count

nice try though  ;)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #32 on: July 12, 2008, 09:29:37 AM »
Criminals have more rights than victims now.

Only if you live in a "blue state" and vote Democrat.

Obama probably wants to legalize street robbery (but only if you're Black).
Ron: "I am lazy."

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 12, 2008, 09:33:16 AM »
....nothing like this has ever happened to me before

First time out and about since arm surgery last week

Went to bank this morning, withdrew $100 cash

was walking out of bank, cash in hand

Young, quick bastard thug ran by me, ripped wad of cash from my hand...

I couldn't run after him, obviously...cops are still looking for him...he was on foot, still at large in suburb here.

Happened in a blink of the eye.

I don't know what to think as of now

you fail at being a man !!!
I

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: July 12, 2008, 09:33:37 AM »
hey 240.

You know, until TODAY, I was ambivalent about your stance on guns.

Now, the more I think of it, I would have liked to gun down that little ####.

Angrie by the minute

Connecticut, btw

Calm down bro,
you can get yourself into ahuge
frenzy, How you were violated,
you could kick that degenerates ass if youre
arm isn't fucked up.

Just calm down, don't let it get you too down,
or you'll end up fighting with people that don't really
deserve it.

I know exactly how you feel.
Most are all show no go!

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #35 on: July 12, 2008, 09:34:07 AM »
I'm in the army and going overseas in September - I've shot more rounds on more weapon systems than I can count

nice try though  ;)

I think he was talking to 240 ::)

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 12, 2008, 09:34:46 AM »

I do, and I don't.
Am I still fvcked?
 :)

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 12, 2008, 09:35:57 AM »

Obama probably wants to legalize street robbery (but only if you're Black).

and McCain wants to increase military spending because we can win the war in Iraq so that the white people at Halliburton can get a pay raise.
I

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #38 on: July 12, 2008, 09:36:59 AM »
I think he was talking to 240 ::)
no I was talking to the douche big poppa J

a hand gun is as accurate as you are with it------does it take lots and lots of practice...yes-----but to say a hand gun is useless is a retarded statement

what should people carry around AR-15's for self-protection while they're doing their business around a suburb :-\ ???

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #39 on: July 12, 2008, 09:37:02 AM »

In Texas in a situation like that the cops would be more likely to be critiquing your marksmanship while the bleeding POS was on the ground than questioning you.  ;D

LMAO... it's true.  In Florida, after my brother shot a guy who tried to rob his pharmacy, the cops were laughing at what appeared to be blood and possibly feces/some kind of gut content on the sidewalk that the wounded man trailed as he got into the getaway car.

Moosey, I'm sure you know now.. but ideally...

You put the $ directly into your front pocket.
You have your glock up front, either in a fanny or preferably inside waist band front.
You catch eye contact with everyone you can.  You watch their hips, eyes, and hands.  Eyes lie, hands can give them away, but hips are the telltale sign what they intend to do.  Any deviation from standard hip motion and you know this person is someone to watch.  

If someone comes at you for money, you raise the left hand, create space in a backwards/angled direction, while drawing your weapon.  You are FVCKING LOUD. You give him the loudest "No Motherfvcker!" you can in your sternest cop voice - it might hesitate him for a second, and it'll certainly alert witnesses and heroes alike. You make it very clear to the 8 people now watching that you retreated and issued a warning and tried to defend with your hand, and then you did indeed use deadly force on the guy who was committing a forcible felony on you.

Once he has your cash, nah, you can't shoot him.   You can catch him and politely ask for you $ back.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 12, 2008, 09:37:38 AM »
McCain gave a speach at a Michigan auto plant that is schedule to be closed..his speach was on the expanding the free trade agreements.

no one cheered
I

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 12, 2008, 09:39:03 AM »
LMAO... it's true.  In Florida, after my brother shot a guy who tried to rob his pharmacy, the cops were laughing at what appeared to be blood and possibly feces/some kind of gut content on the sidewalk that the wounded man trailed as he got into the getaway car.

You have your glock up front, either in a fanny or preferably inside waist band front.
You catch eye contact with everyone you can.  You watch their hips, eyes, and hands.  Eyes lie, hands can give them away, but hips are the telltale sign what they intend to do.  Any deviation from standard hip motion and you know this person is someone to watch.  

If someone comes at you for money, you raise the left hand, create space in a backwards/angled direction, while drawing your weapon.  You are FVCKING LOUD. You give him the loudest "No Motherfvcker!" you can in your sternest cop voice - it might hesitate him for a second, and it'll certainly alert witnesses and heroes alike. You make it very clear to the 8 people now watching that you retreated and issued a warning and tried to defend with your hand, and then you did indeed use deadly force on the guy who was committing a forcible felony on you.

Once he has your cash, nah, you can't shoot him.   You can catch him and politely ask for you $ back.

I guess that guy didn't get on board the "Moosegay train"
I

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #42 on: July 12, 2008, 09:39:39 AM »
McCain gave a speach at a Michigan auto plant that is schedule to be closed..his speach was on the expanding the free trade agreements.

no one cheered
McCain will ruin our economy------we'll go through another depression

you think crime is bad now----just wait until gas is $6 a gallon and the unemployment rate is 3 times higher----than you'll see real crime :-\

technokc

• Getbig IV
  • Official member Getbig 300!!
« Reply #43 on: July 12, 2008, 09:41:23 AM »
Did you get a good look at him Moosey?  Did he look anything like the guy on the left?

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #44 on: July 12, 2008, 09:43:44 AM »

If someone comes at you for money, you raise the left hand, create space in a backwards/angled direction, while drawing your weapon.
 You are FVCKING LOUD. You give him the loudest "No Motherfvcker!" you can in your sternest cop voice - it might hesitate him for a second, and it'll certainly alert witnesses and heroes alike. You make it very clear to the 8 people now watching that you retreated and issued a warning and tried to defend with your hand, and then you did indeed use deadly force on the guy who was committing a forcible felony on you.

oh brother did you learn this from a espn

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #45 on: July 12, 2008, 09:43:57 AM »
McCain will ruin our economy------we'll go through another depression

you think crime is bad now----just wait until gas is $6 a gallon and the unemployment rate is 3 times higher----than you'll see real crime :-\

in SW Florida...

25% of our construction workforce is out of work thanks to the housing crisis.
Tourism industry is down 1/3 already
Schools all cut budgets by 10% of more.

You have roofers, teachers, and bar owners who can't pay rent and can't afford food.  I live in a nice area- $300k houses (which in FL is 3000 sq foot with a pool) - and 1/3 of the homes on my street are now bank-owned.  Tall, overgrown grass... bank locks on doors... and soon they'll start to be auctioned off or rented to any bum who can come up with 800 or 900 a month.  Thank God I'm renting.  This whole region is depressed.  And it's only getting worse.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 12, 2008, 09:45:26 AM »
no I was talking to the douche big poppa J

a hand gun is as accurate as you are with it------does it take lots and lots of practice...yes-----but to say a hand gun is useless is a retarded statement

what should people carry around AR-15's for self-protection while they're doing their business around a suburb :-\ ???

my point is that letting everyone just walk around with a pistol is foolish ESPECIALLY given the situation 240 gave

it does require a great deal of practise to become proficient with a sidearm and that's under a controlled situation (ie a range); in the heat of the moment I'd be surprised if your average person would be calm and collected enough to adhere the maksmanship principles and deliver well aimed shots. that just doesn't happen

and I meant the throwing bit literally

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: July 12, 2008, 09:45:26 AM »
Did you get a good look at him Moosey?  Did he look anything like the guy on the left?

Guns are useless against ninjas.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #48 on: July 12, 2008, 09:46:18 AM »
in SW Florida...

25% of our construction workforce is out of work thanks to the housing crisis.
Tourism industry is down 1/3 already
Schools all cut budgets by 10% of more.

You have roofers, teachers, and bar owners who can't pay rent and can't afford food.  I live in a nice area- $300k houses (which in FL is 3000 sq foot with a pool) - and 1/3 of the homes on my street are now bank-owned.  Tall, overgrown grass... bank locks on doors... and soon they'll start to be auctioned off or rented to any bum who can come up with 800 or 900 a month.  Thank God I'm renting.  This whole region is depressed.  And it's only getting worse.

its a sad reality---

did you hear the senator who called Americans "whiners" and said the poor economy is just in people's heads---------he is actually one of McCain's boys

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 12, 2008, 09:46:37 AM »
....nothing like this has ever happened to me before

First time out and about since arm surgery last week

Went to bank this morning, withdrew $100 cash

was walking out of bank, cash in hand (STUPID STUPID STUPID...NOT IN 2008 DOES ANYONE DO THAT)

Young, quick bastard thug ran by me, ripped wad of cash from my hand... (UM HMM)

I couldn't run after him, obviously ( YOU SAID YOU HAD SURGERY ON YOUR ARM...NOT YOUR LEGS)...cops are still looking for him...he was on foot (AS OPPOSED TO RUNNING ON HIS HANDS), still at large in suburb here (HOW DO YOU KNOW?).

Happened in a blink of the eye.

I don't know what to think as of now

TRANSLATION... Went to pay a prostitute for some SEX...she took MJs MONEY and said to meet her at the Excelsior hotel room 5S...when MJ arrived there was no prostitute, no SEX and he was conned out of  100 DOLLARS...DAMN THAT SLUT!!!...Now back on the GB BOARDS MJ has to concoct a story to get sympathy from other GBs while he licks his wounds.

Don't worry MJ the chick is at the corner of Pussy Street and Galore Avenue...you can catch her later and either get your money or the needed sex...GEEEZ WHAT NEXT???
C