Author Topic: Robbery...  (Read 23943 times)

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Hugo Chavez looks like hugo chavez
Re: Robbery...
« Reply #50 on: July 12, 2008, 09:46:59 AM »
I guess he is in a state of fear.  ::)

Lmao ;D

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #51 on: July 12, 2008, 09:47:40 AM »
its a sad reality---

did you hear the senator who called Americans "whiners" and said the poor economy is just in people's heads---------he is actually one of McCain's boys
a big part of the economic status in america does in fact stem from the thoughts and actions of the american people.

not saying the government doesnt have an influence. it does.

but you cant discount the american people in this either.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #52 on: July 12, 2008, 09:47:51 AM »
oh brother did you learn this from a espn

Nah, my brother and I train using police technique videos.  Some very good stuff.  If you're ever in a spot where someone starts shooting - even if you're unarmed - use your left hand cupped over your face and forearm over your heart internals.  Just that quick arm raise beings your chances of being fatally hit down significantly.

With the right hand, you either pull your own piece, pick up something to throw, or push open an exit door.

The reverse/angled exit makes it tougher for the guy to hit you - a moving erratic target, and he's crossing his own body to fire reduces chance you'll be hit.

The hips, well, that is obvious.  when he's shooting, you reverse to avoid the hips as well.  if his hips are square with yours, you will likely be hit.  If they're not, it's likely you don't get hit.  Hips mean everything.

You can shit all over this, but I'm sure that bench or some of our other LEO types here will tell you it's better than standing there pissing yourself scared.

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: July 12, 2008, 09:48:53 AM »
well, I live in North Haven...ranked in top 50 places to live in US...this happened in hamden, where my practice

safety...never really thought aboutit

I used in Go to some school on the Haven and hamden line...Stuff like this can happen anywhere..

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #54 on: July 12, 2008, 09:49:10 AM »
its a sad reality---

did you hear the senator who called Americans "whiners" and said the poor economy is just in people's heads---------he is actually one of McCain's boys

Yeah, it's phil gramm, who is running mccain's whole campaign too.

That comment will come back to bite him.  The recession is VERY real.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: July 12, 2008, 09:51:08 AM »
....nothing like this has ever happened to me before

First time out and about since arm surgery last week

Went to bank this morning, withdrew $100 cash

was walking out of bank, cash in hand

Young, quick bastard thug ran by me, ripped wad of cash from my hand...

I couldn't run after him, obviously...cops are still looking for him...he was on foot, still at large in suburb here.

Happened in a blink of the eye.

I don't know what to think as of now

are you so desperate for attention on here

that you have to make up a robbery

you fucking suck ass dude
T

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #56 on: July 12, 2008, 09:52:26 AM »
....nothing like this has ever happened to me before

First time out and about since arm surgery last week

Went to bank this morning, withdrew $100 cash

was walking out of bank, cash in hand

Young, quick bastard thug ran by me, ripped wad of cash from my hand...

I couldn't run after him, obviously...cops are still looking for him...he was on foot, still at large in suburb here.

Happened in a blink of the eye.

I don't know what to think as of now

You need a Bad Ass Muthafuker wallet.

E

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: July 12, 2008, 09:54:07 AM »
TRANSLATION... Went to pay a prostitute for some SEX...she took MJs MONEY and said to meet her at the Excelsior hotel room 5S...when MJ arrived there was no prostitute, no SEX and he was conned out of  100 DOLLARS...DAMN THAT SLUT!!!...Now back on the GB BOARDS MJ has to concoct a story to get sympathy from other GBs while he licks his wounds.

Don't worry MJ the chick is at the corner of Pussy Street and Galore Avenue...you can catch her later and either get your money or the needed sex...GEEEZ WHAT NEXT???

Are you saying without pics Moosejay's claims don't hold up on getbig..

JudgeReinhold

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #58 on: July 12, 2008, 09:55:04 AM »
HAHAHAH "MooseJay", you are honestly pathetic. It looks like all that hard work in the gym, all 150 pounds of it, didn't do anything to scare away a little 15 year old wanna be gangster. MooseJay spent 30 years working out only never to break the 150 pound mark. The guy can't catch a break.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMM

El_Pajero

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: July 12, 2008, 09:58:33 AM »
HAHAHAHAHA  ;D

Moosejay

« Reply #60 on: July 12, 2008, 11:09:43 AM »
It would have been nice to gun down the prick, but if you kill him by shooting him in the back while he’s running away, you can’t claim self defense and you’ll go to jail.
If you just shoot and injure any part of his body, he’ll sue you, get the rest of your money, and you’ll go to jail.

Criminals have more rights than victims now.
Always put your money away somewhere secure before even leaving the teller’s window.

Like I said:

Whomever can secure the service of the best attorneys.

He cannot.

I can.

Moosejay

« Reply #61 on: July 12, 2008, 11:10:23 AM »

Only if you live in a "blue state" and vote Democrat.

Obama probably wants to legalize street robbery (but only if you're Black).

Fucking weak-sperm democrats

Moosejay

« Reply #62 on: July 12, 2008, 11:11:23 AM »
Calm down bro,
you can get yourself into ahuge
frenzy, How you were violated,
you could kick that degenerates ass if youre
arm isn't fucked up.

Just calm down, don't let it get you too down,
or you'll end up fighting with people that don't really
deserve it.

I know exactly how you feel.

You are correct

not much I can do now

Moosejay

« Reply #63 on: July 12, 2008, 11:14:19 AM »
LMAO... it's true.  In Florida, after my brother shot a guy who tried to rob his pharmacy, the cops were laughing at what appeared to be blood and possibly feces/some kind of gut content on the sidewalk that the wounded man trailed as he got into the getaway car.

Moosey, I'm sure you know now.. but ideally...

You put the $ directly into your front pocket.
You have your glock up front, either in a fanny or preferably inside waist band front.
You catch eye contact with everyone you can.  You watch their hips, eyes, and hands.  Eyes lie, hands can give them away, but hips are the telltale sign what they intend to do.  Any deviation from standard hip motion and you know this person is someone to watch.  

If someone comes at you for money, you raise the left hand, create space in a backwards/angled direction, while drawing your weapon.  You are FVCKING LOUD. You give him the loudest "No Motherfvcker!" you can in your sternest cop voice - it might hesitate him for a second, and it'll certainly alert witnesses and heroes alike. You make it very clear to the 8 people now watching that you retreated and issued a warning and tried to defend with your hand, and then you did indeed use deadly force on the guy who was committing a forcible felony on you.

Once he has your cash, nah, you can't shoot him.   You can catch him and politely ask for you $ back.

I have been told by a few cops that they never yell:

"Stop or I will shoot..."

As they never stop at this.

They yell:

"Your dead, guy..."

This seems to work

Moosejay

« Reply #64 on: July 12, 2008, 11:15:46 AM »
Did you get a good look at him Moosey?  Did he look anything like the guy on the left?

No

Froim what I understand, Flex is a big-time businessman now

No need to perpetrate

Moosejay

« Reply #65 on: July 12, 2008, 11:17:53 AM »
its a sad reality---

I am not so quick to disagree with that

"harden the fuck up"

JudgeReinhold

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #66 on: July 12, 2008, 11:18:25 AM »
You are correct

not much I can do now

Who has to go inside a bank these days to withdraw $100 dollars. MooseJay, I know you love to spam your 1960's pictures, but get with it. It's called an ATM card. Use it. You could of driven through a drive in teller, but your to stupid and ignorant.

Moosejay

« Reply #67 on: July 12, 2008, 11:18:46 AM »
TRANSLATION... Went to pay a prostitute for some SEX...she took MJs MONEY and said to meet her at the Excelsior hotel room 5S...when MJ arrived there was no prostitute, no SEX and he was conned out of  100 DOLLARS...DAMN THAT SLUT!!!...Now back on the GB BOARDS MJ has to concoct a story to get sympathy from other GBs while he licks his wounds.

Don't worry MJ the chick is at the corner of Pussy Street and Galore Avenue...you can catch her later and either get your money or the needed sex...GEEEZ WHAT NEXT???

No...I never travel, they come to me.

Moosejay

« Reply #68 on: July 12, 2008, 11:19:38 AM »
a big part of the economic status in america does in fact stem from the thoughts and actions of the american people.

not saying the government doesnt have an influence. it does.

but you cant discount the american people in this either.

thank you, absolutely

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #69 on: July 12, 2008, 11:19:50 AM »
Who has to go inside a bank these days to withdraw $100 dollars. MooseJay, I know you love to spam your 1960's pictures, but get with it. It's called an ATM card. Use it. You could of driven through a drive in teller, but your to stupid and ignorant.

Maybe he closed his account and they gave him his entire savings.

Moosejay

« Reply #70 on: July 12, 2008, 11:21:14 AM »
I used in Go to some school on the Haven and hamden line...Stuff like this can happen anywhere..

especially there

Moosejay

« Reply #71 on: July 12, 2008, 11:24:44 AM »

Most people do "get with it", as you say. To deep debt.

Not me. NO debt.

I have not had an ATM card for nearly 15 years.

No fees for me.

Its because of this type of savvy that I can retire at anytime, and I don't really feel the 'recession'

Choices.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #72 on: July 12, 2008, 11:25:12 AM »

Is that Elaine Goodlad or a random chick?
Q

Moosejay

« Reply #73 on: July 12, 2008, 11:31:48 AM »
Is that Elaine Goodlad or a random chick?

Please with the 'gang sign'...ironic that this thread is about crime and this little fuck is perpetuating it

exoslimjim

• Getbig II
« Reply #74 on: July 12, 2008, 11:51:41 AM »
mj is a doctor? in what?