Author Topic: Who is creepier?  (Read 6539 times)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Re: Who is creepier?
« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2008, 04:11:00 PM »
He's doing Danielson up the ass.  Give him a moment
Hey onlyme, I thought you said Goodrum was a "bottom" somewhere else

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2008, 04:11:06 PM »
Whats wrong Danielson you love Goodrum.  You can't even fight your own fights don't try to help Goodrum.  And hey guess what, I still have more going for me than you.  So, no matter what you try to do you lose.  You gotta live with that.  So keep posting on Getbig so you can get at least some satisfaction

Do you see me obsessing over someone on an internet messageboard day after day, year after year? Its really a shame, because I am sure you have accomplished some cool things back in the day, but you will be remembered as the old fat guy who is obsessed with a gay amateur bodybuilder. You keep stalking Vince, very normal behavior for a 60 something man. ::)
E

body88

« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2008, 04:11:12 PM »
:-\ :-X :-X

What is the fuck is this guy doing?

io856

« Reply #28 on: July 12, 2008, 04:11:54 PM »
Basile used to have pictures of him throwing discus with a young female on his smugmug site. I wonder if that is why he holds the "no reason for age of consent law" view.

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #29 on: July 12, 2008, 04:22:46 PM »
Seriously Basile, u gota meet my driving instructor....Looks exactly u without the excess 50-60 pounds.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2008, 05:30:13 PM »
Danielson twice posted a fake PM alleging I asked him for private photos or some such shit. I called him out and he posted an apology. I would never post false information to discredit someone. That might be considered okay by some but Danielson wrote me that he is a middleaged businessman who uses the internet because he has to wait alot for business deals to come through. His behaviour is hardly that of his status in real life.

I am on team Goodrum just like Goatboy is on team Basile. Goatboy has harvested photos from my online site and continues to post them here on Getbig. I posed for a few spoof photos of myself because I have a sense of humour. Like the one pretending to be locked up in the stray dog cage at a Sydney beach. Danielson and a few other Getbig bullies are on my team, too, as they keep pontificating about how superior THEY are, when in fact they have done absolutely bugger all in the Irongame. I mean, why do Danielson and Goatboy hang around a bodybuilding site? Makes you wonder.

Here is how this board works. Put shit on others if it makes you feel good. Goatboy and Danielson and others here wouldn't dare repeat that crap in person whereas Onlyme and myself would tell Goodrum what we thought about him. Goodrum has started posts about me so it is a level playing field. The guy is the best bullshitter on Getbig and can bullshit all day long. I admire his resilience. No matter what people post about him he keeps posting.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2008, 05:32:28 PM »
Danielson twice posted a fake PM alleging I asked him for private photos or some such shit. I called him out and he posted an apology. I would never post false information to discredit someone. That might be considered okay by some but Danielson wrote me that he is a middleaged businessman who uses the internet because he has to wait alot for business deals to come through. His behaviour is hardly that of his status in real life.

I am on team Goodrum just like Goatboy is on team Basile. Goatboy has harvested photos from my online site and continues to post them here on Getbig. I posed for a few spoof photos of myself because I have a sense of humour. Like the one pretending to be locked up in the stray dog cage at a Sydney beach. Danielson and a few other Getbig bullies are on my team, too, as they keep pontificating about how superior THEY are, when in fact they have done absolutely bugger all in the Irongame. I mean, why do Danielson and Goatboy hang around a bodybuilding site? Makes you wonder.

Here is how this board works. Put shit on others if it makes you feel good. Goatboy and Danielson and others here wouldn't dare repeat that crap in person whereas Onlyme and myself would tell Goodrum what we thought about him. Goodrum has started posts about me so it is a level playing field. The guy is the best bullshitter on Getbig and can bullshit all day long. I admire his resilience. No matter what people post about him he keeps posting.

You stalk the guy. Half of your posts are about him. Say what you want about me, but I don't give a shit what some guy who lives half way across the world looks like, surely not enough to talk about him for 2 plus years everyday!
E

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #32 on: July 12, 2008, 05:58:58 PM »
Keith is a lot of things, but creepy aint one of them....

Basile gives me the heebie jeebies. Kind of guy that drives a white, unmarked van for no good reason....has that look..!

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #33 on: July 12, 2008, 05:59:46 PM »

Basile gives me the heebie jeebies. Kind of guy that drives a white, unmarked van for no good reason....has that look..!

hahahahha!!
No doubt about it...

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 12, 2008, 06:07:17 PM »

are you saying this is Vince's ride?

io856

« Reply #35 on: July 12, 2008, 06:10:33 PM »
Wow, Vince is so creepy. I bet he loves talking to sub 18 yr old girls at his gym and showing them how to be fit etc.

Only one who has desired or enjoyed relations with a youth would say this:

Just because there are laws doesn't mean those laws are right.
To call someone a pedophile because he had sex with a precocious 15 year old is not what that word means.

Vince's penis is beyond the law!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #36 on: July 12, 2008, 06:19:22 PM »

LOL. Suggestive...yet not libelous. Being so canny, I 'd wager he'd make a fine spokesman for some benevolent association some day.   :)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #37 on: July 12, 2008, 06:33:21 PM »
Goatboy was assigned to try to piss me off from the first day I posted here. I thought, WTF is this shit. Now Danielson and even Debussey are trying to get in on the act. At least Goatboy has a good brain and that is more than I can say about many of the others who bag me. Chick is just pissed off that I call him out for being a patsy of the IFBB and Manion. On the other hand, Chick has a family and so can be excused for going along with all the bullshit in the Irongame. He clearly sees that the pro bodybuilders are prima donnas who will do anything to move up a notch in the ranks. The smartest pros associate with the right people and companies and then life is easier down the line. That is why Bob 'won' a one-off masters contest.

The bottom line is Chick can't dismiss me using logic and brainpower so pathetically has to try to defame me. You know, he reminds me of what Ray Mentzer used to say. When Ray found out I had a preference for curvaceous women he called me the 'sickest' guy he knew. When I visited Ray at his apartment in Torrance in 1991 I played with Dagny, his 5 year old daughter. He kept up the shit about being a sick MF and I retorted, ''If I am such a sick guy how come you let your daughter sit on my lap?" He never could answer that.

The stuff I do with Goodrum is all for fun. Goodrum is one hell of a shitstirrer himself and can take a lot of crap. I put up with heaps of nonsense here, myself. All part of being accepted around here.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 12, 2008, 06:40:40 PM »
So your logic is that it should be a free for all with females of all ages, right Basile.?...you sick old fuck...

Nice logic...you're right, no one can compete with THAT kind of thinking.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #39 on: July 12, 2008, 06:53:11 PM »
You seem to calling them creepy because of there age?
They both seem ok to me  , other than if VB free for all with all ages comment is prooven as fact , if it is then yes that is pretty creepy...

The ones on this board that are creepy are.

Bigbobs
sharma
NaturalWonder83
BayGBM.

These guys are sick

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #40 on: July 12, 2008, 07:02:19 PM »
So your logic is that it should be a free for all with females of all ages, right Basile.?...you sick old fuck...

Nice logic...you're right, no one can compete with THAT kind of thinking.
;D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #41 on: July 12, 2008, 07:06:30 PM »

The bottom line is Chick can't dismiss me using logic and brainpower so pathetically has to try to defame me.
Sapristi!! Foiled again, eh, Vince?

/you really should read austin grossman's 'soon i will be invincible.'  :)

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #42 on: July 12, 2008, 07:12:54 PM »

You know, he reminds me of what Ray Mentzer used to say. When Ray found out I had a preference for curvaceous women he called me the 'sickest' guy he knew. When I visited Ray at his apartment in Torrance in 1991 I played with Dagny, his 5 year old daughter. He kept up the shit about being a sick MF and I retorted, ''If I am such a sick guy how come you let your daughter sit on my lap?" He never could answer that.
color]

I bet the look on old Ray's face was PRICELESS.

That was very apropos to this conversation and a great story.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #43 on: July 12, 2008, 07:17:01 PM »
I bet the look on old Ray's face was PRICELESS.

That was very apropos to this conversation and a great story.
You know, I was told that Vince was a master dandler, and I was taken aback.   :o    :D

CARTEL

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 12, 2008, 07:22:03 PM »
You know, I was told that Vince was a master dandler, and I was taken aback.   :o    :D

Would you trust your 5 year old daughter to anything but a true master of dandling.

(You appear to be quited learned for a Chimp to break out the word Dandler my good doctor)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #45 on: July 12, 2008, 07:49:32 PM »
dan·dle (dndl)
tr.v. dan·dled, dan·dling, dan·dles
1. To move (a small child) up and down on the knees or in the arms in a playful way: "Somebody who was dandled on Queen Victoria's knee must appear an old fogy" Edward, Duke of Windsor.
2. To pamper or pet.

I introduced Ray to his ex, Pam, in Sydney. Didn't matter that Ray was living with Kathy at the time. Men will be men. They, Ray and Kathy, stayed at my place for many months. Dagny was a baby then. In 91 Ray had to pick Dagny up at the police station in LA. Ray looked tough but was a pussy. I never saw him use his immense strength except to lift heavy weights. Ray and I always had a lot of laughs about the Irongame. Hard to believe such a serious guy dated Rachel McLish. He said they broke up over some religious stuff. Truth be told, Rachel probably broke up with Ray.

So when guys here suggest I am some sick pervert I am used to that crap, having had it from one of the best. All Ray meant was that I had different ideas from others. He even described me like that to guys at Golds when he introduced me to some of his mates.

Oh, yeah, there is another story. Ray and Kathy lived in the cabana behind the pool at our place. Ray had to go away for a while and Kathy got scared one night because she thought she heard someone outside. I think she worried that someone might be perving on her and feared it might be me! The truth is we have possums in Sydney and they scurry over roofs and pergolas like we had outside the cabana. Now, I find that amusing but it is hard to falsify that it wasn't me outside there. I mean, what test can one do to achieve that? So Ray always worried about me, I guess, and that fueled his 'sick pervert' label.
By the way, there were blinds and curtains covering all rooms in the cabana. There was no way anyone could see in.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 12, 2008, 07:54:21 PM »
Of course, you know for sure you couldn't see in....

CARTEL

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: July 12, 2008, 07:56:08 PM »
By the way, there were blinds and curtains covering all rooms in the cabana. There was no way anyone could see in. [/color]

Only a man lurking outside the cabana would have that information me thinks.

You are truly a scamp Vince  ;)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #48 on: July 12, 2008, 07:59:05 PM »

ROFL!    It took you 8 years, Bob, but you finally posted something that made me laugh out loud.  ;D
Ron: "I am lazy."

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #49 on: July 12, 2008, 07:59:22 PM »
Now why in the world would Kathy ever have to be worried about you perving Vince?
 ::)  :P