Author Topic: McCain on Iran....recent...  (Read 776 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
McCain on Iran....recent...
« on: July 12, 2008, 08:08:12 PM »

I hate the State.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: McCain on Iran....recent...
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2008, 08:21:01 PM »
finally talking some common sense...

"Prevent conflict" is the goal.  Very wise.  He knows the dollar will collapse if we're drawn into a war there.  He knows that RUS and CHI have given us the bird cause they're onto our imperialism and we've taken it just a bit too far for them (iran gets away with nuke development with RUS/CHI UN vetoes and RUS nuke material development)

He's moved from "bomb bomb iran" to "let's prevent a conflict with Iran".  It's a start.  It'd be VERY refreshing heading into the Nov election if BOTH MEN showed mature restraint about fighting Iran.  The sad dollar slide has shown we are mortal, as an economy. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2008, 08:25:45 PM »
wow... still sticking to the lie that Iran wants to destroy Israel when I believe the translations were directed at zionism.  I have one question.  If Achmeninanjad is actually the new hitler like they say and he wants to wipe the Jews out, how come he hasn't wiped them out in Iran?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Iran

I don't think Iran wants Israel destroyed.  I believe they want to see an end to the government.  How in the world would they be hooking up the Arabs of the area by nuking the hell out of it?  How's that work, "here you go Palistinians, those of you who survive the fallout can have your radioactive homeland back" LOLOL... Something wrong with the neocon translations for sure :D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2008, 08:27:45 PM »
finally talking some common sense...

"Prevent conflict" is the goal.  Very wise.  He knows the dollar will collapse if we're drawn into a war there.  He knows that RUS and CHI have given us the bird cause they're onto our imperialism and we've taken it just a bit too far for them (iran gets away with nuke development with RUS/CHI UN vetoes and RUS nuke material development)

He's moved from "bomb bomb iran" to "let's prevent a conflict with Iran".  It's a start.  It'd be VERY refreshing heading into the Nov election if BOTH MEN showed mature restraint about fighting Iran.  The sad dollar slide has shown we are mortal, as an economy. 
what happened to McCain of a few months ago: BOMB BOMB BOMB IRAN.... That was the real McCain and the McCain we'll get if he's president.  It's not a start, it's him faking a move to the middle on the issue.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2008, 08:49:30 PM »
what happened to McCain of a few months ago: BOMB BOMB BOMB IRAN.... That was the real McCain and the McCain we'll get if he's president.  It's not a start, it's him faking a move to the middle on the issue.

He was HIGHLY immature before to joke about something that will cost a lot of American lives.

I think that "100 years" and "bomb bomb iran" comments being played nonstop by 527 groups have sobered him to the fact that he was behind in polls becuase not many people think war is funny or flippant.

I'd like to see two very serious men talking about a 3rd potential war - one that will cost us ALL in the wallet, BIG TIME.  And not in years, but IMMEDIATELY.

Opec has already said that bombing iran = oil shortage.  Iran provides about 15% of the world's oil.  If you took 15% of your blood out, what happens?

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2008, 08:51:30 PM »

Yeah,   8)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2008, 10:01:07 PM »
Just idle talk...
I hate the State.